Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Lots of stuff [W] Geodes {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 85 86
@allisonhendrix Could I get an arcane tome for 80 tablets? and the rest in treasure
@allisonhendrix Could I get an arcane tome for 80 tablets? and the rest in treasure
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
@Shadowkat
Thank you for visiting my shop! c: The total comes to 100 tablets. The price breakdown is listed below:
Sunbeam Ursa - 20
Graveyard Guardian - 14
Cragbacked Boulders - 9
Fungusbearing Phony - 19
Enduring Goblin - 38

@gothcosmos
Thank you for visiting my shop! c: Yes, I do have both available. The total comes to 137k / 137g / 274 tablets.
@Shadowkat
Thank you for visiting my shop! c: The total comes to 100 tablets. The price breakdown is listed below:
Sunbeam Ursa - 20
Graveyard Guardian - 14
Cragbacked Boulders - 9
Fungusbearing Phony - 19
Enduring Goblin - 38

@gothcosmos
Thank you for visiting my shop! c: Yes, I do have both available. The total comes to 137k / 137g / 274 tablets.
1GMFdD5.png
@allisonhendrix

How many tablets for the Learned sage apparel?
@allisonhendrix

How many tablets for the Learned sage apparel?
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
@Valsecchi
Thanks for stopping by my shop! c: The total comes to 226 tablets. The breakdown is:
Enamored Swan - 30
Agol - 40
Serpenta - 10
Accent: Leaflace - 146

@musicfan4
Thanks for coming by! c: The tome would be 80 tablets and 40k total. Or, if you wanted to save up some more tablets, I can hold the tome for you until Friday. Just let me know!

@GlitchKitty
Thank you for stopping by and for doing the math for me! c: That's works perfectly. Could you start the CR please?
@Valsecchi
Thanks for stopping by my shop! c: The total comes to 226 tablets. The breakdown is:
Enamored Swan - 30
Agol - 40
Serpenta - 10
Accent: Leaflace - 146

@musicfan4
Thanks for coming by! c: The tome would be 80 tablets and 40k total. Or, if you wanted to save up some more tablets, I can hold the tome for you until Friday. Just let me know!

@GlitchKitty
Thank you for stopping by and for doing the math for me! c: That's works perfectly. Could you start the CR please?
1GMFdD5.png
@allisonhendrix I keep mixing up that the tablets are 2:1 now XD Yes please if you could wait a little bit I'll have the other 80 soon.
@allisonhendrix I keep mixing up that the tablets are 2:1 now XD Yes please if you could wait a little bit I'll have the other 80 soon.
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
@Schadenfreude
Thanks for coming to my shop! c: The Learned Sage apparel would be 119 tablets:
Sleeves - 34
Shawl - 50
Cover - 35
@Schadenfreude
Thanks for coming to my shop! c: The Learned Sage apparel would be 119 tablets:
Sleeves - 34
Shawl - 50
Cover - 35
1GMFdD5.png
@musicfan4
Great! When you are ready, just start the CR. I'll stick the tome into my vault for now. c:
@musicfan4
Great! When you are ready, just start the CR. I'll stick the tome into my vault for now. c:
1GMFdD5.png
@allisonhendrix

Can I get the familiars please?
@allisonhendrix

Can I get the familiars please?
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
NOP5viO.png
rix3ppo.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Valsecchi
Sure! I'll set up the CR now. c:
@Valsecchi
Sure! I'll set up the CR now. c:
1GMFdD5.png
@allisonhendrix Could you hold the goblin for me? I can take the bears now, but I'll need to brew some more tablets for the goblin.
@allisonhendrix Could you hold the goblin for me? I can take the bears now, but I'll need to brew some more tablets for the goblin.
eswSnrS.png
MUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlSrRbK.png
JHkKimP.png
8B7LZd5.png
I am three hours ahead of FR, ping if you need me.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 85 86