Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Apparel LAH-10%
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 327 328
@Caulonia
I'll buy it then! I can set up the CR c:
@Caulonia
I'll buy it then! I can set up the CR c:
@Caulonia

Ok can I buy a set for 138k :)
@Caulonia

Ok can I buy a set for 138k :)
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Sirenia
I'm out right now, will send tonight.

@Oshawott
I'm out right now, set-up a two-way CR, will send tonight.
@Sirenia
I'm out right now, will send tonight.

@Oshawott
I'm out right now, set-up a two-way CR, will send tonight.
@Caulonia

Ok, I will send a CR!
@Caulonia

Ok, I will send a CR!
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Oshawott
Just completed your CR.
Super cute Sea Otters! ; )
@Oshawott
Just completed your CR.
Super cute Sea Otters! ; )
@Caulonia

How much for the Sepia Lace set?
@Caulonia

How much for the Sepia Lace set?
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.pngFYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png OqZ0Kdr.gif FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
- songify
- she/her
- fr+0
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
@Caulonia

Thank you :)

I will be back :D
@Caulonia

Thank you :)

I will be back :D
@littlesong4
Sepia Lace 8pc Set is 157g/kt including 10% Set Discount, has gone up from last week.
@littlesong4
Sepia Lace 8pc Set is 157g/kt including 10% Set Discount, has gone up from last week.
@Caulonia
how much for a Sweetheart Lace set?
@Caulonia
how much for a Sweetheart Lace set?
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
they/them
@Caulonia

Two questions:

How much are the other lace sets?

Would you be willing to take the Golden Arm Silks or the Golden Tail Bangle as part of the payment? (Ex. if the silks are worth 20kt and i want to buy something for 80kt i give u the silks+60kt)
@Caulonia

Two questions:

How much are the other lace sets?

Would you be willing to take the Golden Arm Silks or the Golden Tail Bangle as part of the payment? (Ex. if the silks are worth 20kt and i want to buy something for 80kt i give u the silks+60kt)
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.pngFYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png OqZ0Kdr.gif FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
- songify
- she/her
- fr+0
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 327 328