Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S> Sprites, UM, bundles
1 2 3 4 5
@FionaF I got to sleep, so if you happen to respond before I wake up, I won't get to your response for another 8 or so hours, just wanted to let you know!
@FionaF I got to sleep, so if you happen to respond before I wake up, I won't get to your response for another 8 or so hours, just wanted to let you know!
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
@FionaF Hi, I am awake, I apologize if this is an extra ping but are you still interested in the bundles? If yes please send me a CR w/ a lil note which you are interested in it, thank you!!
@FionaF Hi, I am awake, I apologize if this is an extra ping but are you still interested in the bundles? If yes please send me a CR w/ a lil note which you are interested in it, thank you!!
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
@TheUltimateOwl do you still have the adornments? tey are in ah for 790g what would you go down to?
@TheUltimateOwl do you still have the adornments? tey are in ah for 790g what would you go down to?
2YPv3wq.png
@Leannaa I'd be more than okay to part w/ the Adornments for 790g!

EDIT: Actually I'd be happy to part w/ them for 780g, if that works with you please send me a CR!
@Leannaa I'd be more than okay to part w/ the Adornments for 790g!

EDIT: Actually I'd be happy to part w/ them for 780g, if that works with you please send me a CR!
@TheUltimateOwl
I'm tempted to buy both the ethereal and solar flame apparel, but the solar pack seems to be higher than the LAH price. Though, I am definitely interested in the ethereal pack.
@TheUltimateOwl
I'm tempted to buy both the ethereal and solar flame apparel, but the solar pack seems to be higher than the LAH price. Though, I am definitely interested in the ethereal pack.
@Smokeybunny Just edited my main post that I am not up to date on LAH price all the time so open to haggling (been multitasking+busy,,,) so if the person who was interested in buying the bundles wont get back to me tomorrow I will notify you (Another person was interested in buying one of the solarflame sets, so if they buy it then I can sell you the other two bundles)
@Smokeybunny Just edited my main post that I am not up to date on LAH price all the time so open to haggling (been multitasking+busy,,,) so if the person who was interested in buying the bundles wont get back to me tomorrow I will notify you (Another person was interested in buying one of the solarflame sets, so if they buy it then I can sell you the other two bundles)
1 2 3 4 5