Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S> Sprites, UM, bundles
1 2 3 4 5
So I am in dire need of some gems so I decided to sell some stuff I have been holding onto. [b]All prices are LAH (I try to update it all the time but sometimes LAH prices slip by me - please tell me LAH in that case! Also willing to haggle a lil)[/b] Some notes: [b]I reside in Europe (GMT+1), so might be asleep when you comment![/b] [size=3][b]I will only hold items for a day cause I want to liquidate them ASAP, so please have the funds ready! [/size][/b] [size=4][b]Familiars - Festival[/b][/size] [item=Nature Sprite] - 795g [size=4][b]Apparel - Festival[/b][/size] [item=Druidic Armband] - 160g [item=Sunguard Chest] - 470g [item=Runaway Rotclaw] - 350g [item=Crystalhide Treads] - 80g, got 3 of them [item=Illuminated Sash] - 80g, got 2 of them [item=Electrified Sash] - 180g [item=Searing Sash] - 150g [item=Starseer's Sash] - 280g [size=4][b]Bundles![/b][/size] [item=Night Sky Bundle] - 1.2k gems, below LAH [item=Ethereal Flame Regalia] - 240 gems [item=Solar Flame Regalia] - 190 gems [size=4][b]UM Accents/Skincents[/b][/size] [skin=20984] - Retired, 1k gems [size=4][b]I got a copy of most festival accents/skins from 2014 Nature Festival up until now, so feel free to inquire about them[/b][/size]
So I am in dire need of some gems so I decided to sell some stuff I have been holding onto. All prices are LAH (I try to update it all the time but sometimes LAH prices slip by me - please tell me LAH in that case! Also willing to haggle a lil)

Some notes:

I reside in Europe (GMT+1), so might be asleep when you comment!
I will only hold items for a day cause I want to liquidate them ASAP, so please have the funds ready!

Familiars - Festival
Nature Sprite - 795g

Apparel - Festival
Druidic Armband - 160g
Sunguard Chest - 470g
Runaway Rotclaw - 350g
Crystalhide Treads - 80g, got 3 of them

Illuminated Sash - 80g, got 2 of them
Electrified Sash - 180g
Searing Sash - 150g
Starseer's Sash - 280g

Bundles!
Night Sky Bundle - 1.2k gems, below LAH
Ethereal Flame Regalia - 240 gems
Solar Flame Regalia - 190 gems

UM Accents/Skincents
- Retired, 1k gems

I got a copy of most festival accents/skins from 2014 Nature Festival up until now, so feel free to inquire about them
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
@TheUltimateOwl self-ping so I wont lose it
@TheUltimateOwl self-ping so I wont lose it
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
@TheUltimateOwl would you make a deal for all 3 bundles? they are unopened, Right?
@TheUltimateOwl would you make a deal for all 3 bundles? they are unopened, Right?
2n7yhs.jpg
@FionaF Yes they are unopened! And hell ye I could make a deal for 1.5k gems for all three, how about that? (I forgot to list that I got two solar flame regalia, so if you wanna buy the extra then I will recalculate)
@FionaF Yes they are unopened! And hell ye I could make a deal for 1.5k gems for all three, how about that? (I forgot to list that I got two solar flame regalia, so if you wanna buy the extra then I will recalculate)
@TheUltimateOwl How much for all 4?
@TheUltimateOwl How much for all 4?
2n7yhs.jpg
@FionaF Would 1650 gems work with ya? If yes I can send the CR right away ^^
@FionaF Would 1650 gems work with ya? If yes I can send the CR right away ^^
1 2 3 4 5