Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Scroll Case Sling [O] 75kg [FOUND]
1 2 3 4
@Peisinoe

thank you! <3 slowly making progress c:
@Peisinoe

thank you! <3 slowly making progress c:
6mWOUG0.png
the hunt begins~
the hunt begins~
6mWOUG0.png
Ah good luck!
<bump>
Ah good luck!
<bump>
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
This used to be similar price to crown and hornhelm (I always saw it going for 100-120k when crown and helm were about 120-125) but that was a while ago. Is this price drop real? I haven't seen many around so idk, but its almost down to cloudy wings price, right?

Maybe gem inflation has something to do with it? I haven't been on the trading scene much lately though.

Good luck buying!
This used to be similar price to crown and hornhelm (I always saw it going for 100-120k when crown and helm were about 120-125) but that was a while ago. Is this price drop real? I haven't seen many around so idk, but its almost down to cloudy wings price, right?

Maybe gem inflation has something to do with it? I haven't been on the trading scene much lately though.

Good luck buying!
@L1BR4
thank you for the bump! *smooshes*

@tytio
I honestly have no idea haha. The only recent-ish selling post I found is the one I've linked to in the first post, so was going based off that. Cloudy wings are still in the 50-60kg range I think (though the amount of ppl looking to buy them rn might raise that). Seems like most of the KS item holders either are keeping tight hold of their items or have disappeared from the site :c

Thanks for the info & the luck!
@L1BR4
thank you for the bump! *smooshes*

@tytio
I honestly have no idea haha. The only recent-ish selling post I found is the one I've linked to in the first post, so was going based off that. Cloudy wings are still in the 50-60kg range I think (though the amount of ppl looking to buy them rn might raise that). Seems like most of the KS item holders either are keeping tight hold of their items or have disappeared from the site :c

Thanks for the info & the luck!
6mWOUG0.png
woot woot super close!
woot woot super close!
lightfull.png
up
up
lightfull.png
<3 <3
<3 <3
6mWOUG0.png
yay start goal amount reached!