Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 35.7kg @ 1:1000
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Alestrius

I have 86 gems to sell! Are you willing to buy?
@Alestrius

I have 86 gems to sell! Are you willing to buy?
Doc_Oc_90.gif Photoshop_FR_Signature_3.pngMiles_90.gif
@Skythemcpro I am, if you're still selling. Apologies for the delay; fell asleep at the keyboard and only just woke up. Apparently I was more exhausted than I thought.
@Skythemcpro I am, if you're still selling. Apologies for the delay; fell asleep at the keyboard and only just woke up. Apparently I was more exhausted than I thought.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

I'm so sorry! Currently using 80g in a trade right now! I have 6g left if you want that, its not much though :c
@Alestrius

I'm so sorry! Currently using 80g in a trade right now! I have 6g left if you want that, its not much though :c
Doc_Oc_90.gif Photoshop_FR_Signature_3.pngMiles_90.gif
@SkyTheMcPro No worries; every little bit counts. :) I'll send the CR now.
@SkyTheMcPro No worries; every little bit counts. :) I'll send the CR now.
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

up
up
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

up
up
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

up
up
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

up
up
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

up
up
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

up
up
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8