Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ••||Liquidation |W|Art/T/G
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Zaelium Absolutely! I'll send it your way.

@FrozenBarioth Ahh, thank you for looking them up and I'm super happy you are interested in him! <3 I'll add everything together tomorrow (or maybeee the day after that, tomorrow will be very busy for me, I'm sorry).

Also don't worry! I'll hold him for you. I'm not in a hurry, so feel free to take your time. :) Would just appreciate a short update if if takes you longer than a week or two, just to know if you are still interested and such.

Have a good day / night. Going to sleep now.
@Zaelium Absolutely! I'll send it your way.

@FrozenBarioth Ahh, thank you for looking them up and I'm super happy you are interested in him! <3 I'll add everything together tomorrow (or maybeee the day after that, tomorrow will be very busy for me, I'm sorry).

Also don't worry! I'll hold him for you. I'm not in a hurry, so feel free to take your time. :) Would just appreciate a short update if if takes you longer than a week or two, just to know if you are still interested and such.

Have a good day / night. Going to sleep now.
I'm selling almost everything, looking for OC Art!

EbLmhZP.png
@Godot

Doing it as soon as possible!
@Godot

Doing it as soon as possible!
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@Godot hopefully it wont take forever- but i have had some good luck getting those hyenas, and they sell quickly. i really think his lore is super interesting, and he's such a pretty dragon, plus i need more tuntuns. ill try and update you if it takes longer than a week, if i forget, please message me c:
@Godot hopefully it wont take forever- but i have had some good luck getting those hyenas, and they sell quickly. i really think his lore is super interesting, and he's such a pretty dragon, plus i need more tuntuns. ill try and update you if it takes longer than a week, if i forget, please message me c:
xulc4O8.png
@Godot are you willing to trade or even just let me barrow a lvl 25 for all i got (sadly not much) ive got 25000t, 6g, 1 skin, 1 familiar, 2 event chests, and the forum vista all from the last event
@Godot are you willing to trade or even just let me barrow a lvl 25 for all i got (sadly not much) ive got 25000t, 6g, 1 skin, 1 familiar, 2 event chests, and the forum vista all from the last event
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@Godot

How much would you like for all of the pieces you have for the Silver Filigree set as well as Eos and her apparel?
@Godot

How much would you like for all of the pieces you have for the Silver Filigree set as well as Eos and her apparel?
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
[font=tahoma][b]I'm sorry for the late reply everybody.[/b] @FrozenBarioth I'm super happy you like his lore! :> Calculating the total with the prices you listed earlier: [img]http://i.imgur.com/R0fvC68.png[/img] However I would totally be willing to go down to 750 if that works for you? Aaand please don't worry about taking your time. @AnimeLover9631 I'm sorry. I don't think I can help you on that one. :( Buuut make sure to check your flights forum. Super often they have something like a "borrow a level 25"-thread going somewhere. Hope that helps you a little! And a good way to make money is selling baldwin material on the AH. @Evet Hey! Thanks for asking. Here's a calculation: [img]http://i.imgur.com/FnKbhbp.png[/img] Would be willing to go down to 145 gems if you take everything. :) Would that work for you? Else feel free to make an offer!
I'm sorry for the late reply everybody.

@FrozenBarioth I'm super happy you like his lore! :>

Calculating the total with the prices you listed earlier:

R0fvC68.png

However I would totally be willing to go down to 750 if that works for you? Aaand please don't worry about taking your time.

@AnimeLover9631 I'm sorry. I don't think I can help you on that one. :( Buuut make sure to check your flights forum. Super often they have something like a "borrow a level 25"-thread going somewhere. Hope that helps you a little! And a good way to make money is selling baldwin material on the AH.

@Evet Hey! Thanks for asking. Here's a calculation:

FnKbhbp.png

Would be willing to go down to 145 gems if you take everything. :) Would that work for you? Else feel free to make an offer!

EbLmhZP.png
@Godot works with me! rn i have 357 gems, hopefully my hatchlings sell and my familiars, heh.
@Godot works with me! rn i have 357 gems, hopefully my hatchlings sell and my familiars, heh.
xulc4O8.png
@Godot

It's alright! Would it be too much to ask if I could go to 140 g? I spent a bit more on something then I meant to but I'd really love to take Eos and things home.
@Godot

It's alright! Would it be too much to ask if I could go to 140 g? I spent a bit more on something then I meant to but I'd really love to take Eos and things home.
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Evet No, it's fine! :) I'll send it to you. Thank you very much!
@FrozenBarioth Hehe, good luck! <3
@Evet No, it's fine! :) I'll send it to you. Thank you very much!
@FrozenBarioth Hehe, good luck! <3

EbLmhZP.png
@Godot

I'd be willing to write for you. I can send a sample of my writing in a PM if you want. I can do the Dragon Age/Mass Effect/Harry Potter/Eragon series fairly easily off the top of my head, as I'm in those. Any others I'd be willing to do research for. If not for a fandom, just the characters, their personalities and sort of short script would be nice.
@Godot

I'd be willing to write for you. I can send a sample of my writing in a PM if you want. I can do the Dragon Age/Mass Effect/Harry Potter/Eragon series fairly easily off the top of my head, as I'm in those. Any others I'd be willing to do research for. If not for a fandom, just the characters, their personalities and sort of short script would be nice.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10