Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Retired App [W]SpiralKnights
1 2 3 4
@Tokti I don't, do you think I can ask you to check the AH prices on Spiral Knights?

Fun fact if you ask me the price of any item that existed back in 2012, I can give you the price quotes of the items as it was in 2012 haha

But yeah I'd be interested in any 2013 stuff if we can work something out.
@Tokti I don't, do you think I can ask you to check the AH prices on Spiral Knights?

Fun fact if you ask me the price of any item that existed back in 2012, I can give you the price quotes of the items as it was in 2012 haha

But yeah I'd be interested in any 2013 stuff if we can work something out.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Tokti oh man lemme check my spiral Knights account it's been AAAAAGES
@Tokti oh man lemme check my spiral Knights account it's been AAAAAGES
@Xairathan
It appears there are no Chef items on the AH at the moment. I tried leafing through the forums for a general idea.

Purple Battle Chef Coat 350k cr. (Though, this is a rather old forum)
Red Battle Chef Hat 150k cr.

Perhaps these will help you define a price for them?

@nirak
Haha, take your time! It seems a lot of players haven't played SK in a while. xD
@Xairathan
It appears there are no Chef items on the AH at the moment. I tried leafing through the forums for a general idea.

Purple Battle Chef Coat 350k cr. (Though, this is a rather old forum)
Red Battle Chef Hat 150k cr.

Perhaps these will help you define a price for them?

@nirak
Haha, take your time! It seems a lot of players haven't played SK in a while. xD
@Tokti yeah looks about right, they were ~450k and ~90k when I left so looks like nothing's really changed. But wow what the heck, 100 CE = 10k? Back in my day it was like 100:3000-5000
@Tokti yeah looks about right, they were ~450k and ~90k when I left so looks like nothing's really changed. But wow what the heck, 100 CE = 10k? Back in my day it was like 100:3000-5000
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Yes, the current market in Spiral Knights is rather broken, haha.

Just to reiterate, I am very interested in your Battle Chef costumes. The ones I listed (the purple battle chef coat, yellow and red battle chef hats) are the ones I assumed were unbound. If you have more I am definitely interested.

If you wanted to trade them for something of somewhat equal value on my list I am happy to oblige.
@Xairathan
Yes, the current market in Spiral Knights is rather broken, haha.

Just to reiterate, I am very interested in your Battle Chef costumes. The ones I listed (the purple battle chef coat, yellow and red battle chef hats) are the ones I assumed were unbound. If you have more I am definitely interested.

If you wanted to trade them for something of somewhat equal value on my list I am happy to oblige.
@tokti Sorry for the late reply, juggling a lot of stuff cause I'm gonna be traveling soon ^^;

Check my math for me?

Total Chef Apparel = 650k Crowns
10000 Crowns = 100 CE so that's... 6500 CE? -headscratch-
that doesn't sound right... then again I'm so used to the gem/tr ratio so maybe I'm going wonky

306 CE = 100 Gems
So it's just around the 2000-2500 gem mark?
@tokti Sorry for the late reply, juggling a lot of stuff cause I'm gonna be traveling soon ^^;

Check my math for me?

Total Chef Apparel = 650k Crowns
10000 Crowns = 100 CE so that's... 6500 CE? -headscratch-
that doesn't sound right... then again I'm so used to the gem/tr ratio so maybe I'm going wonky

306 CE = 100 Gems
So it's just around the 2000-2500 gem mark?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
That's quite alright. I'm sure you were very busy preparing for the travel. I had some work to do all day myself. I apologise for the delay.

Yes, that seems right.
With the rates I am going with (gem to energy 1:3) the total gems would be 2,167.
With the rates you have mentioned it would be around 2,124 so I believe you would prefer my rates, haha.

If there's anything here that is of interest to you I would be happy to trade! Perhaps if there are any price differences the rest could be covered with crowns or energy? I could provide a reasonable discount if needed. ^^

I understand if you are late to reply. I hope you have a good trip!
@Xairathan
That's quite alright. I'm sure you were very busy preparing for the travel. I had some work to do all day myself. I apologise for the delay.

Yes, that seems right.
With the rates I am going with (gem to energy 1:3) the total gems would be 2,167.
With the rates you have mentioned it would be around 2,124 so I believe you would prefer my rates, haha.

If there's anything here that is of interest to you I would be happy to trade! Perhaps if there are any price differences the rest could be covered with crowns or energy? I could provide a reasonable discount if needed. ^^

I understand if you are late to reply. I hope you have a good trip!
@Tokti Haha yeah, leaving in like... 18 hours ish rip

If it's alright with you would you be okay carrying the trade out after I get back (so in about 8 days/next Saturday), and I'd probably be interested in one of the sprites if possible. I'm not sure if I have any CE for trade unfortunately. I could probably try and update my game launcher while I sleep and get back to you tomorrow if you'd really want to see what I've got.
@Tokti Haha yeah, leaving in like... 18 hours ish rip

If it's alright with you would you be okay carrying the trade out after I get back (so in about 8 days/next Saturday), and I'd probably be interested in one of the sprites if possible. I'm not sure if I have any CE for trade unfortunately. I could probably try and update my game launcher while I sleep and get back to you tomorrow if you'd really want to see what I've got.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
That's completely fine! I'm sure I will be holding this store open for a while so there is no need for any rush, haha.

I look forward to doing business with you! Have a great trip!
@Xairathan
That's completely fine! I'm sure I will be holding this store open for a while so there is no need for any rush, haha.

I look forward to doing business with you! Have a great trip!
@Tokti Yeah I think I'll just update my game launcher... I still have a copy of spiralspy to play dressup with so I might as well update my models. God this is gonna be like 3 years worth of downloading in one go...
@Tokti Yeah I think I'll just update my game launcher... I still have a copy of spiralspy to play dressup with so I might as well update my models. God this is gonna be like 3 years worth of downloading in one go...
vnfnSuk.gif
1 2 3 4