Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Shadow Sprite, UM Accents.
1 2 3
I've got a Shadow Sprite, equipped on this guy, [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19780870] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197809/19780870_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] And I'm wanting to sell it optimally. I would like 3200g, but [b][u]I am willing to haggle[/u][/b]!!!! I am also willing to trade it, so if you want to offer Items, then go right ahead!![size=1] (I need a wildclaw scroll)[/size] I also have a bunch of um accents that I'd like to sell/trade, so hit me up with an offer!! [center] [skin=7914] [skin=13362] [skin=17468] [skin=4467] [skin=11602] [skin =11871][/center]
I've got a Shadow Sprite, equipped on this guy, And I'm wanting to sell it optimally. I would like 3200g, but I am willing to haggle!!!!
I am also willing to trade it, so if you want to offer Items, then go right ahead!! (I need a wildclaw scroll)

I also have a bunch of um accents that I'd like to sell/trade, so hit me up with an offer!!

<3
<3
@Caspia

If you input the skin number rather than the name, people will be able to preview the skins on their own dragons!

The code would be [ skin = xxxx], without the spaces and x's being replaced by the number! You can find it by clicking on the skin and seeing the number in the top left hand corner of the preview that appears.
@Caspia

If you input the skin number rather than the name, people will be able to preview the skins on their own dragons!

The code would be [ skin = xxxx], without the spaces and x's being replaced by the number! You can find it by clicking on the skin and seeing the number in the top left hand corner of the preview that appears.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace
Ahh, thank you for the advice!!! I fixed it up now!
@FloatingInSpace
Ahh, thank you for the advice!!! I fixed it up now!
<3
<3
<3
<3
@Caspia AAAAA
price check on many eyes green and shadow tribal warpaint?
@Caspia AAAAA
price check on many eyes green and shadow tribal warpaint?
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
@arashiyama
Dude I literally have no clue, just throw a price at me! :)
@arashiyama
Dude I literally have no clue, just throw a price at me! :)
@Caspia Would you part with either of them for 500-600g? I can add some treasure to that, if you don't think it's high enough :O
@Caspia Would you part with either of them for 500-600g? I can add some treasure to that, if you don't think it's high enough :O
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
@arashiyama
I would be willing to part with the Shadow warpaint for 600g, but the many eyes I think I'd want about 1500g-ish, or somewhere in that ballpark.
@arashiyama
I would be willing to part with the Shadow warpaint for 600g, but the many eyes I think I'd want about 1500g-ish, or somewhere in that ballpark.
1 2 3