Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Found!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Aganna I've purchased three of my four crowns for 120-125kg, and the other for ~135 when there were about 5 people all looking to buy at once. I'm willing to be patient and not overpay, considering a fifth at this point is a luxury and not a necessity. I do thank you for the advice though. :3

(It's also worth noting how much of my offer is in pure, while many sales at higher values require liquidating.)
@Aganna I've purchased three of my four crowns for 120-125kg, and the other for ~135 when there were about 5 people all looking to buy at once. I'm willing to be patient and not overpay, considering a fifth at this point is a luxury and not a necessity. I do thank you for the advice though. :3

(It's also worth noting how much of my offer is in pure, while many sales at higher values require liquidating.)
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius Well, mine was complete pure. That's one reason I had such a deal. Crowns were definitely 120-25kg in the recent past, but they've gone up now. Good luck, though!
@Alestrius Well, mine was complete pure. That's one reason I had such a deal. Crowns were definitely 120-25kg in the recent past, but they've gone up now. Good luck, though!
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
raised price, sold light sprite
raised price, sold light sprite
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

up
up
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

up
up
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

up
up
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

up
up
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

up
up
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

A bump for you. <3 Good luck.
A bump for you. <3 Good luck.
Good luck bump ^^
Good luck bump ^^
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14