Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LIQUIDATING // Sprites, UM, Akir, all!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@Saphelle
No, I figured it out and understood you correctly :D 1'050'000 treasure in total, right? This is a nice price for that lot, that's what I meant.
@Saphelle
No, I figured it out and understood you correctly :D 1'050'000 treasure in total, right? This is a nice price for that lot, that's what I meant.
O4T41rS.pngcl14OpS.png
@rumplepurple

Ah, okay! Good then c: Yes, that is the correct price. Feel free to send a CR when you're ready!
@rumplepurple

Ah, okay! Good then c: Yes, that is the correct price. Feel free to send a CR when you're ready!
@Saphelle
Yay, sure :D

edit: I wonder if you have Stitched Up skin from 2014 Riot of Rot?
@Saphelle
Yay, sure :D

edit: I wonder if you have Stitched Up skin from 2014 Riot of Rot?
O4T41rS.pngcl14OpS.png
@rumplepurple

I don't, sorry!
@rumplepurple

I don't, sorry!
@Saphelle Sorry to see you go, but I'm glad that you enjoyed your time here :) Honestly the stuff I'm most interested in is your familiars, though there are two pieces of apparel I would really like: Warmwater Wanderers and Seashell Mantle. How much would you like for these two items?

I'm also interested in the Shadow and Wind sprites, as well as the familiars for 2014 and 2015. As I'm sure it would be quite exhausting to list all of the prices, I won't ask for each price individually. What's your range for these?
@Saphelle Sorry to see you go, but I'm glad that you enjoyed your time here :) Honestly the stuff I'm most interested in is your familiars, though there are two pieces of apparel I would really like: Warmwater Wanderers and Seashell Mantle. How much would you like for these two items?

I'm also interested in the Shadow and Wind sprites, as well as the familiars for 2014 and 2015. As I'm sure it would be quite exhausting to list all of the prices, I won't ask for each price individually. What's your range for these?
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
@Saphelle I would kill several people for a complete Elemental Acolyte set. How many gems would you want for one of each of all of them?
@Saphelle I would kill several people for a complete Elemental Acolyte set. How many gems would you want for one of each of all of them?
@saphelle What Baldwin reagents do you have?
@saphelle What Baldwin reagents do you have?
141p3s8.jpgtumblr_omqed5Uw7v1r6j4feo2_100.pngWSCR.png
@saphelle I'd be interested in if it's still available?
@saphelle I'd be interested in if it's still available?
Art shop Adopt shop Accent shop
[ this stuff is old ! ]
[ this stuff is old ! ]
[ don't pay any mind to the cobwebs... ]
[ don't pay any mind to the cobwebs... ]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38