Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Apparel for sale!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@paintminion
Unfortunately I'm mainly looking for pure or retired fest, my apologies!
@paintminion
Unfortunately I'm mainly looking for pure or retired fest, my apologies!
@UniqueZephlyn

Understood! thank you
@UniqueZephlyn

Understood! thank you
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@UniqueZephlyn
I've completely blanked on the name for the lion cape thing - would you mind refreshing me on it?

Also, I have a couple chests from the just recent Trickmurk (Onyx Idol and Twilight Brambles) and other skins from that I'd be willing to sell. I've also got extra sets of cards and goblins.

As for other events, I have an extra Enduring Goblin and some various Riot of Rot skins/accents I may be willing to give up, though a lot of them are tentative.
@UniqueZephlyn
I've completely blanked on the name for the lion cape thing - would you mind refreshing me on it?

Also, I have a couple chests from the just recent Trickmurk (Onyx Idol and Twilight Brambles) and other skins from that I'd be willing to sell. I've also got extra sets of cards and goblins.

As for other events, I have an extra Enduring Goblin and some various Riot of Rot skins/accents I may be willing to give up, though a lot of them are tentative.
@deviantdoge
Ah yes the lion headdress is a Ruthless Headdress
Oh gosh I didn't realize you couldn't click em o.o
Its going for 15000 in the ah, but marketplace price is 16500. So I'd take at 16500 as to not lose money
Unfortunately 16500 is not too close to any of the items you listed. Do you like anything else?
@deviantdoge
Ah yes the lion headdress is a Ruthless Headdress
Oh gosh I didn't realize you couldn't click em o.o
Its going for 15000 in the ah, but marketplace price is 16500. So I'd take at 16500 as to not lose money
Unfortunately 16500 is not too close to any of the items you listed. Do you like anything else?
@UniqueZephlyn

Well, if you're interested in the more recent items, I'd say the Brown Wolf Cape for the Onyx Idol chest and maybe the Ruthless Headdress and Grey Wolf Cape for the Twilight Brambles chest?
@UniqueZephlyn

Well, if you're interested in the more recent items, I'd say the Brown Wolf Cape for the Onyx Idol chest and maybe the Ruthless Headdress and Grey Wolf Cape for the Twilight Brambles chest?
@deviantdoge
Could you do some of my items for the cards? I'd love that!
@deviantdoge
Could you do some of my items for the cards? I'd love that!
@UniqueZephlyn
Yeah, sure!
How about one of each cape and the Ruthless for a pair of cards?
@UniqueZephlyn
Yeah, sure!
How about one of each cape and the Ruthless for a pair of cards?
@Deviantdoge
Sure! Send the crossover whenever~
@Deviantdoge
Sure! Send the crossover whenever~
!
!
!
!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20