Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Food!
I'm slowly getting back into the game after over a year, but in the meantime my dragons are hungry.

Buying MEAT and INSECTS at 15 treasure per food point. You don't have to ask, just send a crossroads (try to keep it under 500fp per trade, just to keep things from getting too crazy!)

I'll complete all trades by the end of the game-day and update this post if I'm still buying (check the "edited by" timestamp to see if it's updated.)

(Also, check my lair if you want to buy some of these hungry mouths - I mean beautiful dragons!)

Jan 27 edit: increased the price since I've been told 10t/fp is too low.
I'm slowly getting back into the game after over a year, but in the meantime my dragons are hungry.

Buying MEAT and INSECTS at 15 treasure per food point. You don't have to ask, just send a crossroads (try to keep it under 500fp per trade, just to keep things from getting too crazy!)

I'll complete all trades by the end of the game-day and update this post if I'm still buying (check the "edited by" timestamp to see if it's updated.)

(Also, check my lair if you want to buy some of these hungry mouths - I mean beautiful dragons!)

Jan 27 edit: increased the price since I've been told 10t/fp is too low.
p0MYJUx.gif
...still buying.
...still buying.
p0MYJUx.gif
@justChimeric

Just so you know you can get free food help in Light here to help you get back on your feet:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs8/1522049
@justChimeric

Just so you know you can get free food help in Light here to help you get back on your feet:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs8/1522049
@wittykitsune - Thanks, that's good to know! I do have treasure so I'd prefer to trade/buy (and save the free food for newbies who actually need it). But maybe they accept nonfood donations as well?
@wittykitsune - Thanks, that's good to know! I do have treasure so I'd prefer to trade/buy (and save the free food for newbies who actually need it). But maybe they accept nonfood donations as well?
p0MYJUx.gif
@justChimeric

You'll find the rules in the thread. It's also in case you don't find any takers, last I checked none of the food types were that low per point.
@justChimeric

You'll find the rules in the thread. It's also in case you don't find any takers, last I checked none of the food types were that low per point.