Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Aarca's Junk Shop! (NotN Stuff!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/JZeptzU.png[/img] [size=5]Introduction[/size] [columns][color=black]Welcome, traveler of the forumsss. Welcome to my junk ssshop. They call me the Hoarder. I’m in charge of the clan’sss hoard. I can give you extra itemsss. If you’re willing to trade. Are you in need of a specific item? Want to complete your collection? Aarca’s Junk Shop is the place for you! Aarca's Junk Shop may be small, but the items stocked here are high quality! Come in and buy a few things.[/color] [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/lLKz6yM.png[/img][/columns] [size=5]The Rules[/size] There are rules to trading, you know. - I’ll accept treasure, gems, or items on my wishlist as offers. - All trades are final. The Hoarder doesn’t like to give back items. - I’m subscribed to the thread, so you don’t have to ping me. - Once I confirm our trade, I’ll send you a Crossroads. - Ask to be pinged whenever I add multiple items or restock the shop.
JZeptzU.png

Introduction
Welcome, traveler of the forumsss. Welcome to my junk ssshop. They call me the Hoarder. I’m in charge of the clan’sss hoard. I can give you extra itemsss. If you’re willing to trade.

Are you in need of a specific item? Want to complete your collection? Aarca’s Junk Shop is the place for you!

Aarca's Junk Shop may be small, but the items stocked here are high quality! Come in and buy a few things.
lLKz6yM.png

The Rules

There are rules to trading, you know.

- I’ll accept treasure, gems, or items on my wishlist as offers.
- All trades are final. The Hoarder doesn’t like to give back items.
- I’m subscribed to the thread, so you don’t have to ping me.
- Once I confirm our trade, I’ll send you a Crossroads.
- Ask to be pinged whenever I add multiple items or restock the shop.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][size=5]In Stock[/size] So, traveler. You’re willing to trade for some items. Why don’t you take a look at the items the Hoarder has up for offers. (Note - Besides Baldwin items, I have stacks of the food and materials listed.) [size=4]Food[/size] --- [size=4]Materials[/size] [item=squirrel skull][item=bone fragments][item=sparrow skull][item=intact parchment][item=chipped blackened legbones][item=red linen fabric scrap][item=green goo][item=yellow goo][item=orange goo][item=red goo][item=purple goo][item=blue goo][item=green ooze][item=yellow ooze][item=orange ooze][item=red ooze][item=purple ooze][item=blue ooze][item=green sludge][item=yellow sludge][item=orange sludge][item=red sludge][item=purple sludge][item=blue sludge][item=copper muck][item=glass beaker][item=sizzling phosphorus][item=irradiated alchemical reduction] [size=4]Apparel[/size] - [size=4]Familiars[/size] -
In Stock

So, traveler. You’re willing to trade for some items. Why don’t you take a look at the items the Hoarder has up for offers.
(Note - Besides Baldwin items, I have stacks of the food and materials listed.)

Food
---

Materials
Squirrel Skull Bone Fragments Sparrow Skull Intact Parchment Chipped Blackened Legbones Red Linen Fabric Scrap Green Goo Yellow Goo Orange Goo Red Goo Purple Goo Blue Goo Green Ooze Yellow Ooze Orange Ooze Red Ooze Purple Ooze Blue Ooze Green Sludge Yellow Sludge Orange Sludge Red Sludge Purple Sludge Blue Sludge Copper Muck Glass Beaker Sizzling Phosphorus Irradiated Alchemical Reduction

Apparel
-

Familiars
-
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][size=4]Battle Items[/size] [item=meditate][item=boulder bolt][item=regeneration][item=minor health potion][item=disorient] [size=4]Skins[/size] [skin=4660][skin=14267][skin=21590] [size=4]Specialty[/size] [item=vista: crystalline gala][item=vista: trickmurk circus] [size=4]Other[/size] [item=black pawn][item=white pawn][item=black knight][item=black bishop][item=black rook][item=black king][item=scroll case][item=broken bottle][item=discarded ribbon]
Battle Items
Meditate Boulder Bolt Regeneration Minor Health Potion Disorient

Skins

Specialty
Vista: Crystalline Gala Vista: Trickmurk Circus

Other
Black Pawn White Pawn Black Knight Black Bishop Black Rook Black King Scroll Case Broken Bottle Discarded Ribbon
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][size=5]Wishlist[/size] I really, really want this stuff. [item=smoldering flamecaller puppet][item=heavy earthshaker idol][item=playful windsinger puppet][item=furry icewarden puppet][item=rotting plaguebringer effigy][item=lost gladekeeper sackdoll][item=soft lightweaver idol][item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll][item=faded shadowbinder effigy][item=sopping tidelord sackdoll][item=kelp tender plush][item=mammertee plushie] [item=accent: autumn loreweaver] [item=unhatched arcane egg][item=scroll of renaming] [item=marigold flower crown][item=mage's golden bag][item=gold halfmoon spectacles][item=filigree rapier][item=alabaster filigree boots][item=alabaster filigree gauntlets][item=alabaster filigree helmet]
Wishlist

I really, really want this stuff.

Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Heavy Earthshaker Idol Playful Windsinger Puppet Furry Icewarden Puppet Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Soft Lightweaver Idol Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie

Accent: Autumn Loreweaver

Unhatched Arcane Egg Scroll of Renaming

Marigold Flower Crown Mage's Golden Bag Gold Halfmoon Spectacles Filigree Rapier Alabaster Filigree Boots Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets Alabaster Filigree Helmet
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
reserved
reserved
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
@Aarca what can i give for Sapling Speaker and Shining goblin?
@Aarca what can i give for Sapling Speaker and Shining goblin?
m38hJom.gif

ofLVfJS.png
a4sar9.jpg
@ChaosQueen
Well, the added AH values of the two are 125kt. Maybe some items from my wishlist that add up to that value?
@ChaosQueen
Well, the added AH values of the two are 125kt. Maybe some items from my wishlist that add up to that value?
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
I have the Ponderous Powers accent and a scroll of renaming is that ok @Aarca
I have the Ponderous Powers accent and a scroll of renaming is that ok @Aarca
m38hJom.gif

ofLVfJS.png
a4sar9.jpg
@ChaosQueen