Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Valentin's Holiday Bag (Free Stuff!)
1 2
[center][i][size=5][font=book antiqua]An odd creature has set up a tree in the trading post...[/font][/size][/i] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/29afd40120d250e3c72af60e609a0a5f/tumblr_inline_nfys5apr261rpglid.gif[/img] Welcome to the Holiday bag! It's a brightly lit bag under a large pine tree. A strange creature stands in front of it, its tail waving around. [img]http://www.u.arizona.edu/~patricia/cute-collection/christmas-stuff/pretty_tree.gif[/img] You approach the small thing and ask it what it's doing. "I'm giving stuff away!" It answers happily, it's wearing a lot of red and white, and this annoying little bell that jingles like there's no tomorrow. It looks you over for a moment before asking, "What would you like?" [i][size=5][font=book antiqua]How to Participate[/font][/size][/i] Ping me! (@CoolPepCat) Write in your post what category of items you want, materials, apparel, other, etc! (Your response can be in a roleplay style, but it's okay if not!) I'll deliver presents to people who ask! Easy enough right? [size=5][font=book antiqua][color=red]NOTE: I'M RUNNING LOW ON APPAREL! Please be conscientious, also any donations are appreciated!![/font][/size] [i][size=5][font=book antiqua]Items Gifted:[/font][/size][/i] [item=fancy silver-plated buckle] x 10 [item=shed fuschia scale] x 10 [item=mimic powder] x 20 (To Nikki) [item=conjurer's hat] [item=ghost flame collar] [item=gold aviator gloves] (To Giarella) [Item=tawny antlers] [item=sparkling blue neck bow] [item=pretty purple tail bow] (To Doughnut) [item=mage's peony socks] [item=mage's peony gloves] [item=ebony filigree tail guard] (To Anubiis) [item=white slime] [item=yellow goo] [item=red sludge] (To xShiemi) [item=White satin tunic] [item=mysterious cowl] [item=veteran's eye scar] (To Valka) [item=firebreathers cape] (firebreathers cape won't show up) [item=silver steampunk wings] (To Inquirable) --I stopped catalogging these after this point because it's easier for me to just throw stuff at people-- [img]http://i.imgur.com/SSU3cPE.png[/img] [/center]
An odd creature has set up a tree in the trading post...
tumblr_inline_nfys5apr261rpglid.gif

Welcome to the Holiday bag! It's a brightly lit bag under a large pine tree. A strange creature stands in front of it, its tail waving around.
pretty_tree.gif

You approach the small thing and ask it what it's doing.
"I'm giving stuff away!" It answers happily, it's wearing a lot of red and white, and this annoying little bell that jingles like there's no tomorrow.
It looks you over for a moment before asking, "What would you like?"

How to Participate

Ping me! (@CoolPepCat)

Write in your post what category of items you want, materials, apparel, other, etc! (Your response can be in a roleplay style, but it's okay if not!)

I'll deliver presents to people who ask! Easy enough right?
NOTE: I'M RUNNING LOW ON APPAREL! Please be conscientious, also any donations are appreciated!!

Items Gifted:
Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle x 10 x 10 Mimic Powder x 20
(To Nikki)

Conjurer's Hat Ghost Flame Collar Gold Aviator Gloves
(To Giarella)

Tawny Antlers Sparkling Blue Neck Bow Pretty Purple Tail Bow
(To Doughnut)

Mage's Peony Socks Mage's Peony Gloves Ebony Filigree Tail Guard
(To Anubiis)

White Slime Yellow Goo Red Sludge
(To xShiemi)

White Satin Tunic Mysterious Cowl Veteran's Eye Scar
(To Valka)

(firebreathers cape won't show up) Silver Steampunk Wings
(To Inquirable)

--I stopped catalogging these after this point because it's easier for me to just throw stuff at people--

SSU3cPE.png
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
@CoolPepCat

Hi! Could I get some material?
(I'm not any good at roleplay, sorry)
@CoolPepCat

Hi! Could I get some material?
(I'm not any good at roleplay, sorry)
@CoolPepCat

Hello!
I would love any apparel that you could give me, thank you very much!
Happy holidays c:
@CoolPepCat

Hello!
I would love any apparel that you could give me, thank you very much!
Happy holidays c:
QtezsCP.png
@CoolPepCat

Hi! I'd love any apparel too (:

(aahh i feel bad for not rping but I haven't been able to write anything good in so long x-x)
@CoolPepCat

Hi! I'd love any apparel too (:

(aahh i feel bad for not rping but I haven't been able to write anything good in so long x-x)
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
@Coolpepcat

"Oh, apparel?"
"Tia."
"I love apparel!"
"T I A N O."
"Send me some apparel please!"
"T I A N A"
@Coolpepcat

"Oh, apparel?"
"Tia."
"I love apparel!"
"T I A N O."
"Send me some apparel please!"
"T I A N A"
sdSRvlV.png
@CoolPepCat
I'd love any baldwins materials if you have any (:
@CoolPepCat
I'd love any baldwins materials if you have any (:
iXNOttm.gif
need help completing beastiary! PM if you have anything I'm missing - https://******/76900o
@CoolPepCat [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23002602] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230027/23002602_350.png[/img] [/url] "How nice of you! If you have any to spare, our clan could use some apparel!" The Imperial says warmly, giving a bright smile. She radiates optimism and holiday spirit!
@CoolPepCat

23002602_350.png

"How nice of you! If you have any to spare, our clan could use some apparel!" The Imperial says warmly, giving a bright smile. She radiates optimism and holiday spirit!
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@CoolpepepCat
*ears perk*
did I just hear free stuff
mmhm yep I did not
Ok may I have some Apperals
@CoolpepepCat
*ears perk*
did I just hear free stuff
mmhm yep I did not
Ok may I have some Apperals
@Coolpepcat

Could I get some apparel?
@Coolpepcat

Could I get some apparel?
SEH.jpg
@coolpepcat

A regal looking pearlcatcher flitters over to you followed by a swirling swath of what look like fairies. Or are they pixies? Her toothy smiles grabs your attention. "Hello there. A little wisp informed me that if asked kindly you would give a nice holiday thing. Shiny things are nice, but I have some travellers due to join my clan soon. Perchance do you have any apparel things to spare?"
@coolpepcat

A regal looking pearlcatcher flitters over to you followed by a swirling swath of what look like fairies. Or are they pixies? Her toothy smiles grabs your attention. "Hello there. A little wisp informed me that if asked kindly you would give a nice holiday thing. Shiny things are nice, but I have some travellers due to join my clan soon. Perchance do you have any apparel things to spare?"
jvJ9Joq.pngBauFMGV.pngHS9WdLn.pngwLeiNpB.pngNsrno4k.pngQOx5NTg.pngEaNEaHy.png2vIc9Zg.png
Neki
TIME||FR+3
ON||OFF||IN COLI
Glory to the Dreamers
Books will eventually be links

JQZ5qN1.png
1 2