Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 2013-2015 Festival Apparel
1 2 3
[center]I've got some extra pieces of festival apparel I'm looking to sell or trade. I'll be going by AH prices, but I'm open to haggling and willing to look at offers of gems (1:950t), treasure, items listed in the second post or a mix of these! [item=Searing Armband][item=Druidic Armband][item=Diver Armband][item=Magmatic Pauldrons][item=Shady Sash][/center]
I've got some extra pieces of festival apparel I'm looking to sell or trade. I'll be going by AH prices, but I'm open to haggling and willing to look at offers of gems (1:950t), treasure, items listed in the second post or a mix of these!

Searing Armband Druidic Armband Diver Armband Magmatic Pauldrons Shady Sash
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
[center]Here's a list of the items I'm looking for. You can offer purely items or mix them with currency. I value scrolls at discounted Marketplace price. Some are more expensive than any of the items I'm offering, which means that you'd be able to buy multiple with one, so long as their values add up. [item=Lightning Sprite][item=Fire Sprite][item=Plague Sprite][item=Earth Sprite][item=Ice Sprite][item=Shadow Sprite][item=Wind Sprite][item=Primary Gene: Iridescent][item=Primary Gene: Metallic][item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer][item=Secondary Gene: Facet][item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Spines][item=Breed Change: Spiral][item=Breed Change: Skydancer][item=Golden Wing Silks][item=Soft Pink Wing Silks][item=Crimson Leg Silks][item=Gossamer Wing Silks]x2[/center]
Here's a list of the items I'm looking for. You can offer purely items or mix them with currency. I value scrolls at discounted Marketplace price. Some are more expensive than any of the items I'm offering, which means that you'd be able to buy multiple with one, so long as their values add up.

Lightning Sprite Fire Sprite Plague Sprite Earth Sprite Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite Primary Gene: Iridescent Primary Gene: Metallic Secondary Gene: Shimmer Secondary Gene: Facet Secondary Gene: Butterfly Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Spines Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Skydancer Golden Wing Silks Soft Pink Wing Silks Crimson Leg Silks Gossamer Wing Silks x2
«S» Baldwin Fodder

and when you realize
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
And open!
And open!
«S» Baldwin Fodder

and when you realize
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

@Mida
man im so interested in the sunguard and magmatic pieces but i only have a whole bunch of ghost flame and living luminances lmao. its painful being poor (': oh well. luck bump!
@Mida
man im so interested in the sunguard and magmatic pieces but i only have a whole bunch of ghost flame and living luminances lmao. its painful being poor (': oh well. luck bump!
FUGO
he/him
fr +3
--
727923z9s54kry9u.gif
@theongreyjoy

Ah, that's too bad. I'm only looking for one of each NotN item too, so that'd be a rather small start. :'D If you get anything else to offer and are still interested later, feel free to nudge me. I'm also willing to do payment plans (though probably not longer than a month).
@theongreyjoy

Ah, that's too bad. I'm only looking for one of each NotN item too, so that'd be a rather small start. :'D If you get anything else to offer and are still interested later, feel free to nudge me. I'm also willing to do payment plans (though probably not longer than a month).
«S» Baldwin Fodder

and when you realize
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

@Mida
i have random other fest things, mostly from 2015 - 2016 if you'd take those as partials? 0: probably still out of my price range but theres no harm in asking i suppose
@Mida
i have random other fest things, mostly from 2015 - 2016 if you'd take those as partials? 0: probably still out of my price range but theres no harm in asking i suppose
FUGO
he/him
fr +3
--
727923z9s54kry9u.gif
@theongreyjoy

Hmm, unfortunately the only other fest stuff I'd accept are the ones I'm missing, and those are from the first year. There's the exception of a Chillspike Crown, which I'd accept one of. Does that help?
@theongreyjoy

Hmm, unfortunately the only other fest stuff I'd accept are the ones I'm missing, and those are from the first year. There's the exception of a Chillspike Crown, which I'd accept one of. Does that help?
«S» Baldwin Fodder

and when you realize
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

@Mida
aww rip then. i do have an extra chillspike, but yeah, it wouldn't really make too big of a dent in the price. oh well! thanks for considering (:
@Mida
aww rip then. i do have an extra chillspike, but yeah, it wouldn't really make too big of a dent in the price. oh well! thanks for considering (:
FUGO
he/him
fr +3
--
727923z9s54kry9u.gif
@theongreyjoy

No problem, thanks for your interest! I suspect these won't be going anywhere soon, so I'll be here if anything changes. :D
@theongreyjoy

No problem, thanks for your interest! I suspect these won't be going anywhere soon, so I'll be here if anything changes. :D
«S» Baldwin Fodder

and when you realize
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

@Mida 2 eliminate stones for sunguard chest?
@Mida 2 eliminate stones for sunguard chest?
1 2 3