Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]Free lvl 19 cauldron (online)
1 2 3 4
I have a level 19 cauldron free . I will brew genes or scrolls /eggs if you send materials and the brewing fee.
I am just looking for experience points :)

*No need to ping as i am subscribed*
THIS IS A REUSED THREAD

Currently brewing
Scales for DivineLush (done)

*I AM 13 HOURS 30 MIN AHEAD OF FR TIME so my response may be slow sometimes *

I have a level 19 cauldron free . I will brew genes or scrolls /eggs if you send materials and the brewing fee.
I am just looking for experience points :)

*No need to ping as i am subscribed*
THIS IS A REUSED THREAD

Currently brewing
Scales for DivineLush (done)

*I AM 13 HOURS 30 MIN AHEAD OF FR TIME so my response may be slow sometimes *

Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
I have a Starseer Armband to offer; last time I checked the AH, it was going for around the same price as a Bogsneak scroll. I also have 7 iron chests saved up.
I have a Starseer Armband to offer; last time I checked the AH, it was going for around the same price as a Bogsneak scroll. I also have 7 iron chests saved up.
uIrUtYp.pngA0yHtVg.png9iLnV66.png
would you be interestted in a full raven or silver sylvan set?
would you be interestted in a full raven or silver sylvan set?
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
@Fimbrethil well atm the armband is 500 gems where as scroll is near 960 gems so it's not the same value. Unless u want to add some stuff to it I may have to decline :(
@Fimbrethil well atm the armband is 500 gems where as scroll is near 960 gems so it's not the same value. Unless u want to add some stuff to it I may have to decline :(
@Kaibaman do u mean the silver sylvan 8 piece set ? If yes then I am interested. Could u wait till I get a reply from the previous enquirer ?
@Kaibaman do u mean the silver sylvan 8 piece set ? If yes then I am interested. Could u wait till I get a reply from the previous enquirer ?
yep well that and the raven swip seti have one of both. im in no rush to get rid of it i can wit just keep me posted. :) also i subscribed to your post so you wont need to ping me
yep well that and the raven swip seti have one of both. im in no rush to get rid of it i can wit just keep me posted. :) also i subscribed to your post so you wont need to ping me
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
Ah. There were armbands going for 800kt~, but I guess they must have sold. I'll withdraw my offer. ^-^
Ah. There were armbands going for 800kt~, but I guess they must have sold. I'll withdraw my offer. ^-^
uIrUtYp.pngA0yHtVg.png9iLnV66.png
Kaibaman so as I mentioned in my op the scroll is still being brewed so I have decided to take more offers till its done. Also I am interested only in few items from both sets so would u b ok with it? Eg. Wings of both,Raven Sylvan Anklets ,twist for both and Sylvan Lattice for both.
Kaibaman so as I mentioned in my op the scroll is still being brewed so I have decided to take more offers till its done. Also I am interested only in few items from both sets so would u b ok with it? Eg. Wings of both,Raven Sylvan Anklets ,twist for both and Sylvan Lattice for both.
1 2 3 4