Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Blind Auctions! [BELOW LAH PRICES!]
[size=7][b]CLOSED FOR THE TIME BEING[/b][/size] Hey everyone! I decided to make a blind auction because I have a bunch of random stuff to sell. Basically, [u]you send me a PM that says which item you want and how much you're offering for it, and whoever bids highest gets the item, but you can't see other peoples bids[/u]. Below are the things I'm selling and their details. There will be new items appearing randomly, and each items auction will end at a different time. Below the item it will say who the highest bidder is, but not the amount they bid. You can change your bid whenever you want. Tell me if you would like to be pinged when I add new items. If someone outbids you, I will ping you. [b]An auction will end after 4 bids or one month, unless requested to last longer or shorter. All the auctions with no date written down will end Febuary 1st.[/b] Gem to treasure ration is 1:800 [item=Scottish Fold] Starting Bid: 100g/100,000t [b][size=4]Highest Bidder: MyNameIsTea[/size][/b] End date: Jan. 15, 2017 Pinglist: @MyNameIsTea @clanguardian @tantayo @DoctorRosalia
CLOSED FOR THE TIME BEING
Hey everyone! I decided to make a blind auction because I have a bunch of random stuff to sell. Basically, you send me a PM that says which item you want and how much you're offering for it, and whoever bids highest gets the item, but you can't see other peoples bids. Below are the things I'm selling and their details. There will be new items appearing randomly, and each items auction will end at a different time. Below the item it will say who the highest bidder is, but not the amount they bid. You can change your bid whenever you want. Tell me if you would like to be pinged when I add new items. If someone outbids you, I will ping you.
An auction will end after 4 bids or one month, unless requested to last longer or shorter. All the auctions with no date written down will end Febuary 1st. Gem to treasure ration is 1:800

Scottish Fold
Starting Bid: 100g/100,000t
Highest Bidder: MyNameIsTea
End date: Jan. 15, 2017

Pinglist:
@MyNameIsTea @clanguardian @tantayo @DoctorRosalia
faxrqz.jpg
[center][size=6][u]Packs[/u][/size][/center] Packs are groups of items or familiars that all come together and can not be bought separately, [u]unless it is a broken pack, e.g. Half Bronze Steampunk and half Silver Steampunk. Then you may request to bid for one of the halves.[/u] There is a separate pinglist for packs. [b]If a pack is a set, such as armour, and it isn't complete, you can send me a message with what you will bid for the complete set, and if it is high enough the pack will not be up for auction until it is complete.[/b] [center][size=5][b]Bluebird Pack[/b][/size] [item=Blue Birdskull Headdress][item=Blue Birdskull Legband][item=Red Birdskull Armband][item=Red Birdskull Necklace] Starting Bid: 22,000t Date Added: Jan. 1[/center]
Packs
Packs are groups of items or familiars that all come together and can not be bought separately, unless it is a broken pack, e.g. Half Bronze Steampunk and half Silver Steampunk. Then you may request to bid for one of the halves. There is a separate pinglist for packs.
If a pack is a set, such as armour, and it isn't complete, you can send me a message with what you will bid for the complete set, and if it is high enough the pack will not be up for auction until it is complete.

Bluebird Pack
Blue Birdskull Headdress Blue Birdskull Legband Red Birdskull Armband Red Birdskull Necklace
Starting Bid: 22,000t
Date Added: Jan. 1

faxrqz.jpg
@oldjammerj
If I bid on an item and somebody outbid me, can I bid again?
@oldjammerj
If I bid on an item and somebody outbid me, can I bid again?
Have lots of Dragons for sale in my back of my lair just ask and you can most likely buy it. Especially if already in AH I will give a discount.
reserved
reserved
faxrqz.jpg
@catcatamelia December is over!
@catcatamelia December is over!
faxrqz.jpg
A few new familiars added.

@MyNameIsTea @clanguardian @tantayo @DoctorRosalia @zeme728
A few new familiars added.

@MyNameIsTea @clanguardian @tantayo @DoctorRosalia @zeme728
faxrqz.jpg