Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Hoard Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Hello, I been going trough my Hoard and came to the decision to sell a lot of my things. Selling [b]over 250 different Familiars, Battle Stones and some Apparels[/b] slightly under AH. Here the List of Familiars in a Google Sheet, since there are to many to post them all: [url]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IEnVSG2HDw3gWJGTAJGQpyEDGAy1yE4-kic5gPkvjtE/edit?usp=sharing[/url] [i](This is my personal List of what i have on Familiars, so ignore the things that have nothing to do with the quantity. Its filtered to show only Fams of a quantity of 2 or more.)[/i] [color=red][b]Attention 1 Copy of each Familiar must remain, that means if i have 2 Copys you can buy 1.[/b][/color] Payment: [LIST] [*]Price is 10% under LAH for Skins and Accent [*]Price is 5% under LAH for Familiars or Battle Stones or Apparel [*]MP-Price for things not found in the AH [*]MP-Price if the Familiar or Apparel is more expensive in the AH (Attention: does not count for things found in Gathering, the Coli or traded with Swipp) [*]Accepting Treasure and Gems (Ratio 1:900) [*]Accepting Holiday Currency as payment (Ratio 1:500) [*]Trading my Swipp-Swap things for its Mats (the same as you would trade with Swipp) [*]will consider Boss-Familiars as payment [*]No Art, Dragons, Skins or Apparel as payment [/LIST] [color=purple][i][b]LAH[/b] = Lowest Price in the Auction House To compare Gems with Treasure, convert the Gems to Treasure with the 1:900 Ratio. [b]MP[/b] = Marketplace [/i][/color] [color=blue]If you are interested in something, go to the auction house, take the cheapest price and subtract the discount. If you can't find it in the AH or don't know how it's called, write me. You can send CR's with an offer, if you don't want to write here. [/Color] [color=green]No Ping needed, I'm subscribed.[/Color] ----------- Here now the Skins [center] All Skins are in the Auctionhouse, if you find one of mine you can ask for a Discount here. ----------- [u]Battle Items[/u] [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/3Pl7ljykSceWulaGUk0vPQ.png[/img] [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/7QcLygF3SRODgRzpNpiebg.png[/img] ----------- [u]Apparel[/u] [i]Swipp Swap[/i] [item=Crown of Bones][item=Tawny Antlers][item=Tan Bandana][item=Pink Wooly Coat][item=Pink Wooly Tail] [item=Venomscale Chest Guard][item=Venomscale Bracers][item=Venomscale Greaves][item=Venomscale Tail Guard][item=Venomscale Wing Guard] [item=Venomscale Helmet][item=White and Gold Flair Scarf][item=Crimson Silk Sash][item=Cloudy Feathered Wings][item=Black Lace Tail Ornament][item=Black Lace Ribbons] [i]Coli[/i] [item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards][item=Bloodscale Bracers][item=Bloodscale Tail Guard][item=Tropical Birdskull Armband][item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress] [item=Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Morganite Flourish Belt][item=Morganite Flourish Necklace][item=Morganite Flourish Wing Drape][item=Morganite Flourish Tail Drape] [item=Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp][item=Copper Filigree Tail Guard][item=Teardrop Chroma Bracelet][item=Scarlet Wooly Antennae][item=Wavespun Tail Feathers] [i]Baldwin[/i] [item=Glowing Orange Clawtips][item=Green Protective Eyewear][item=Lightning Tome] [i]Chest only[/i] [item=Bishoujo Observation][item=Wiggly Sight][item=Beautiful Gander]
Hello,

I been going trough my Hoard and came to the decision to sell a lot of my things.

Selling over 250 different Familiars, Battle Stones and some Apparels slightly under AH.

Here the List of Familiars in a Google Sheet, since there are to many to post them all:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IEnVSG2HDw3gWJGTAJGQpyEDGAy1yE4-kic5gPkvjtE/edit?usp=sharing

(This is my personal List of what i have on Familiars, so ignore the things that have nothing to do with the quantity. Its filtered to show only Fams of a quantity of 2 or more.)

Attention 1 Copy of each Familiar must remain, that means if i have 2 Copys you can buy 1.

Payment:
  • Price is 10% under LAH for Skins and Accent
  • Price is 5% under LAH for Familiars or Battle Stones or Apparel
  • MP-Price for things not found in the AH
  • MP-Price if the Familiar or Apparel is more expensive in the AH (Attention: does not count for things found in Gathering, the Coli or traded with Swipp)
  • Accepting Treasure and Gems (Ratio 1:900)
  • Accepting Holiday Currency as payment (Ratio 1:500)
  • Trading my Swipp-Swap things for its Mats (the same as you would trade with Swipp)
  • will consider Boss-Familiars as payment
  • No Art, Dragons, Skins or Apparel as payment

LAH = Lowest Price in the Auction House
To compare Gems with Treasure, convert the Gems to Treasure with the 1:900 Ratio.
MP = Marketplace

If you are interested in something, go to the auction house, take the cheapest price and subtract the discount. If you can't find it in the AH or don't know how it's called, write me.
You can send CR's with an offer, if you don't want to write here.

No Ping needed, I'm subscribed.

Here now the Skins
All Skins are in the Auctionhouse, if you find one of mine you can ask for a Discount here.

Battle Items
3Pl7ljykSceWulaGUk0vPQ.png
7QcLygF3SRODgRzpNpiebg.png

Apparel

Swipp Swap
Crown of Bones Tawny Antlers Tan Bandana Pink Wooly Coat Pink Wooly Tail
Venomscale Chest Guard Venomscale Bracers Venomscale Greaves Venomscale Tail Guard Venomscale Wing Guard
Venomscale Helmet White and Gold Flair Scarf Crimson Silk Sash Cloudy Feathered Wings Black Lace Tail Ornament Black Lace Ribbons

Coli
Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Bloodscale Bracers Bloodscale Tail Guard Tropical Birdskull Armband Tropical Birdskull Headdress
Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece Morganite Flourish Belt Morganite Flourish Necklace Morganite Flourish Wing Drape Morganite Flourish Tail Drape
Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp Copper Filigree Tail Guard Teardrop Chroma Bracelet Scarlet Wooly Antennae Wavespun Tail Feathers

Baldwin
Glowing Orange Clawtips Green Protective Eyewear Lightning Tome

Chest only
Bishoujo Observation Wiggly Sight Beautiful Gander
@Evantalia Hey, I want to buy Imp M Accent: Warden's Coat '0'!
@Evantalia Hey, I want to buy Imp M Accent: Warden's Coat '0'!
@Hisa

33'000 T?
@Hisa

33'000 T?
@Evantalia send me cr plz!
@Evantalia send me cr plz!
@FrauFyrebird

okay
@FrauFyrebird

okay
Bump [img]http://farm8.static.flickr.com/7158/6716239055_4a78d7592b_m.jpg[/img]
Bump
6716239055_4a78d7592b_m.jpg
Urbenjokester.gif
@Evantalia

how much would the Skin: Hewn Spectr be ? /D
I believe the lowest tam is 36k
(not really good at math)
@Evantalia

how much would the Skin: Hewn Spectr be ? /D
I believe the lowest tam is 36k
(not really good at math)
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
@OfficerMittens

32'400 T or 41 G
@OfficerMittens

32'400 T or 41 G
@Evantalia How much would you want for your extra frostbite hummingbird and snowsquall florecats? And would you be interested in the ice/water/nature elemental familiars and or a boran veteran/coral carpenter?
@Evantalia How much would you want for your extra frostbite hummingbird and snowsquall florecats? And would you be interested in the ice/water/nature elemental familiars and or a boran veteran/coral carpenter?
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes
frostbite hummingbird 6kT
snowsquall floracat 35kT per cat

the only thing i want to buy is a light sprite, i'm quite a distant away from it.
@NineEyes
frostbite hummingbird 6kT
snowsquall floracat 35kT per cat

the only thing i want to buy is a light sprite, i'm quite a distant away from it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11