Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Temp Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center]Hello! Welcome to the first attempt at a Food Bank for Chicken Smoothie Members! This thread is a huge work in progress, so advice is accepted and welcomed. Bellow has all the information on how to donate, what you can donate, what you can take, and on how much is currently in the stores. Important Reminder: You do not need to donate food to receive it! [size=4]Because of school, I am not able to keep up with the bank request at this time. Currently looking in to 'hire' more help.[/size] -------------- Withdraw Request [code]@Sinbreaker My dragons are hungry! CS Username: I need this type: I need this much: Thanks![/code] If you would like to donate food, please send a CR with the specific note of donating to the bank. Please post on this thread if you would like a withdraw. If you obtain the food before I am able to reply, please update your form! ;v;[/center]
Hello! Welcome to the first attempt at a Food Bank for Chicken Smoothie Members! This thread is a huge work in progress, so advice is accepted and welcomed.

Bellow has all the information on how to donate, what you can donate, what you can take, and on how much is currently in the stores.

Important Reminder: You do not need to donate food to receive it!

Because of school, I am not able to keep up with the bank request at this time. Currently looking in to 'hire' more help.

Withdraw Request
Code:
@Sinbreaker My dragons are hungry! CS Username: I need this type: I need this much: Thanks!

If you would like to donate food, please send a CR with the specific note of donating to the bank.
Please post on this thread if you would like a withdraw. If you obtain the food before I am able to reply, please update your form! ;v;

ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
The way this "Food Bank" Works, is very simple. Any unused donated food will be put into my vault (and not used by me) for stacking/keeping until a user request a certain amount of food points of a specific kind.

-What Specific Food Items NOT Accepted-

• Foods involved with Swipp Trades
  • Foods involved with Baldwin Brews
  • "Boss" Coliseum Enemy Drops

This is to avoid users using these specific item types for other then the intended purpose, to feed starving dragons.

When requesting food types, you will not be able to chose the specific item.
Example;

Yes, this is okay!
"Seafood, 200 - 250 food points"
"Seafood, 140 food points"

No, this isn't okay!
"Seafood, a stack of Aether Hermit"
"Seafood, any amount"
"Seafood, 700 - 800"

This is to avoid specific hoarding of high level food items, unrelated trades, Swipp, or Crim trades. (If you are a hoarder of a specific item, and request it, you must swap with exact amount of food points, or higher of that type. No exceptions)

No asking for food donations over 300. Some exceptions can be made if your dragons are seriously starving. But lair inspection will follow for anyone asking over 300.

After you take food from the bank, your name will be recorded here. There is no limit to how much you can take, it's for recording purposes, but please do not abuse this thread. If you continuously ask for food every day, then it's an issue. Once in a while is perfectly fine!

Donations are always accepted, there is no limit to that! Any and all food can help, and your donations will be recorded and not forgotten.

The way this "Food Bank" Works, is very simple. Any unused donated food will be put into my vault (and not used by me) for stacking/keeping until a user request a certain amount of food points of a specific kind.

-What Specific Food Items NOT Accepted-

• Foods involved with Swipp Trades
  • Foods involved with Baldwin Brews
  • "Boss" Coliseum Enemy Drops

This is to avoid users using these specific item types for other then the intended purpose, to feed starving dragons.

When requesting food types, you will not be able to chose the specific item.
Example;

Yes, this is okay!
"Seafood, 200 - 250 food points"
"Seafood, 140 food points"

No, this isn't okay!
"Seafood, a stack of Aether Hermit"
"Seafood, any amount"
"Seafood, 700 - 800"

This is to avoid specific hoarding of high level food items, unrelated trades, Swipp, or Crim trades. (If you are a hoarder of a specific item, and request it, you must swap with exact amount of food points, or higher of that type. No exceptions)

No asking for food donations over 300. Some exceptions can be made if your dragons are seriously starving. But lair inspection will follow for anyone asking over 300.

After you take food from the bank, your name will be recorded here. There is no limit to how much you can take, it's for recording purposes, but please do not abuse this thread. If you continuously ask for food every day, then it's an issue. Once in a while is perfectly fine!

Donations are always accepted, there is no limit to that! Any and all food can help, and your donations will be recorded and not forgotten.

ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
Current Food Stores

Seafood Total (Points):

Plant Total (Points):

Meat Total (Points):

Insect Total (Points):

Donators (Pinged for Links)

@Sinbreaker: 280 Seafood Points, 147 Meat Points, 50 Insect Points, 80 Plant Points
@Stridirk: 97 Seafood Points, 23 Meat Points, 76 Insect Points, 158 Plant Points
@KittyCutePaws: 10 Seafood Points, 10 Meat Points, 25 Insect Points, 10 Plant Points
@BlueberryBlast: 77 Seafood, 12 Meat Points, 28 Insect Points, 18 Plant Points
@Azuri: 250 Meat Points, 525 Insect Points, 232 Plant Points
@Lrjj: 131 Seafood Points, 80 Meat Points, 128 Insect Points, 84 Plant Points
@Nejira: 1,038 Insect Points, 396 Plant Points
@JakeStrider: 183 Plant Points
@LissaJo: 1,846 Seafood points
@SelenaSilverwolf: 90 Insect Points, 771 Plant Points
@Noni: 300 Meat Points

-

Current Food Stores

Seafood Total (Points):

Plant Total (Points):

Meat Total (Points):

Insect Total (Points):

Donators (Pinged for Links)

@Sinbreaker: 280 Seafood Points, 147 Meat Points, 50 Insect Points, 80 Plant Points
@Stridirk: 97 Seafood Points, 23 Meat Points, 76 Insect Points, 158 Plant Points
@KittyCutePaws: 10 Seafood Points, 10 Meat Points, 25 Insect Points, 10 Plant Points
@BlueberryBlast: 77 Seafood, 12 Meat Points, 28 Insect Points, 18 Plant Points
@Azuri: 250 Meat Points, 525 Insect Points, 232 Plant Points
@Lrjj: 131 Seafood Points, 80 Meat Points, 128 Insect Points, 84 Plant Points
@Nejira: 1,038 Insect Points, 396 Plant Points
@JakeStrider: 183 Plant Points
@LissaJo: 1,846 Seafood points
@SelenaSilverwolf: 90 Insect Points, 771 Plant Points
@Noni: 300 Meat Points

-

There is no penalty to having your name up here! It's just to record where the donated food points are going. No shame in asking for a lot, once upon a time, I had starving dragons all the time! c:

iridescentdawn
- 180 Seafood Points, 100 Meat Points
kittycatleopard - 20 Seafood, 20 Meat, 120 Insects, 20 Plants
Flatterina - 100 Insect Points
memequeen - 400 Insect, 400 Seafood Points
Deergirl12 - 200 Seafood Points
Tigerdog - 200 Seafood Points, 400 Meat Points, 300 Insect Points
xStarLover - 20 Seafood Points, 20 Meat Points, 20 Insect Points, 20 Plant Points
mildlyanxiousdoe - 80 Seafood Points, 80 Meat Points, 80 Insect Points, 80 Plant Points
Bunnyhop627 - 100 Seafood Points
AvianAvocado - 150 Seafood Points
Coelum - 100 Insect Points
smaylor - 150 Meat Points, 150 Insect Points
VDestielV - 100 Seafood Points, 100 Insect Points
actuallypuppy - 150 Insect Points, 150 Plant Points
tempestt - 100 Seafood Points, 100 Meat Points, 100 Insect Points, 100 Plant Points
There is no penalty to having your name up here! It's just to record where the donated food points are going. No shame in asking for a lot, once upon a time, I had starving dragons all the time! c:

iridescentdawn
- 180 Seafood Points, 100 Meat Points
kittycatleopard - 20 Seafood, 20 Meat, 120 Insects, 20 Plants
Flatterina - 100 Insect Points
memequeen - 400 Insect, 400 Seafood Points
Deergirl12 - 200 Seafood Points
Tigerdog - 200 Seafood Points, 400 Meat Points, 300 Insect Points
xStarLover - 20 Seafood Points, 20 Meat Points, 20 Insect Points, 20 Plant Points
mildlyanxiousdoe - 80 Seafood Points, 80 Meat Points, 80 Insect Points, 80 Plant Points
Bunnyhop627 - 100 Seafood Points
AvianAvocado - 150 Seafood Points
Coelum - 100 Insect Points
smaylor - 150 Meat Points, 150 Insect Points
VDestielV - 100 Seafood Points, 100 Insect Points
actuallypuppy - 150 Insect Points, 150 Plant Points
tempestt - 100 Seafood Points, 100 Meat Points, 100 Insect Points, 100 Plant Points
Extra reserve.
Extra reserve.
@lrjj
Pinging myself to find later c:
Hopefully have some food to donate
@lrjj
Pinging myself to find later c:
Hopefully have some food to donate
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Sinbreaker
My dragons are hungry!
CS Username: iridescentdawn
I need this type: Seafood
I need this much: 80
Thanks!

(I shouldn't have gotten so many coatls haha <3 )
@Sinbreaker
My dragons are hungry!
CS Username: iridescentdawn
I need this type: Seafood
I need this much: 80
Thanks!

(I shouldn't have gotten so many coatls haha <3 )
@Sinbreaker
My dragons are hungry!
CS Username: kittycatleopard
I need this type: Insects
I need this much: 100 around :>
Thanks!
@Sinbreaker
My dragons are hungry!
CS Username: kittycatleopard
I need this type: Insects
I need this much: 100 around :>
Thanks!
H9klr6C.png
And I can donate some plants
And I can donate some plants
H9klr6C.png
@Sinbreaker May I have 100 insects, please?
Thank you very much!
@Sinbreaker May I have 100 insects, please?
Thank you very much!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8