Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Flipp's Supplementary Swap Stand [OFF]
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 331 332
@Lara8

I am hoping that I am doing this correctly. ;^^

So, I would like to trade for 8 items in your stock:
Cloudy Tail Feathers
seaweed scavenger
bloodstone beetle
tricolor yapper
cherry blossom caterpillar
lakelight weaver
rosy lake cormorant
tertiary gene: firefly

I am sending over a trade and the funds right away~ :D Thank you so much for providing this amazing service! If I am doing anything incorrectly, let me know right away. ^^
@Lara8

I am hoping that I am doing this correctly. ;^^

So, I would like to trade for 8 items in your stock:
Cloudy Tail Feathers
seaweed scavenger
bloodstone beetle
tricolor yapper
cherry blossom caterpillar
lakelight weaver
rosy lake cormorant
tertiary gene: firefly

I am sending over a trade and the funds right away~ :D Thank you so much for providing this amazing service! If I am doing anything incorrectly, let me know right away. ^^
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@GrinningWolf24

Looks good, completed my end!
@GrinningWolf24

Looks good, completed my end!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 hi if it's still in stock could I trade mats and 3kT for your spined cobra [item=spined cobra] if it's not, no worries!
@Lara8 hi if it's still in stock could I trade mats and 3kT for your spined cobra Spined Cobra

if it's not, no worries!
@jbapple

I'm on mobile right now, but if you set it up I should be able to complete around 8pm FRT :)
@jbapple

I'm on mobile right now, but if you set it up I should be able to complete around 8pm FRT :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

I sent a 2-way CR for firefly, no rush!
@Lara8

I sent a 2-way CR for firefly, no rush!
@Leafalie

Unfortunately I don't have that in stock right now, I'm sorry! Will be watching for it.

edit: The trade is live now! I picked one up. I'm heading to bed, but if you're not online to see this, I'll attach the one I got to your CR later today.
@Leafalie

Unfortunately I don't have that in stock right now, I'm sorry! Will be watching for it.

edit: The trade is live now! I picked one up. I'm heading to bed, but if you're not online to see this, I'll attach the one I got to your CR later today.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

I just managed to catch one! Thank you for the heads up
@Lara8

I just managed to catch one! Thank you for the heads up
@lara8 Hello! I have a bit of a swipp swap dilemma, I bought all of the stuff for the twisted birch skin for around 100kt/100g and the trade expired and now I’m broke. I’d honestly just like at least half of the money back or more, I don’t care about the skin. Could you help at all? It’s alright if you can’t, I understand, it would just be great if you could help me out of this tight space!
@lara8 Hello! I have a bit of a swipp swap dilemma, I bought all of the stuff for the twisted birch skin for around 100kt/100g and the trade expired and now I’m broke. I’d honestly just like at least half of the money back or more, I don’t care about the skin. Could you help at all? It’s alright if you can’t, I understand, it would just be great if you could help me out of this tight space!
@MewtleyFan

I'm sorry, I don't have that in stock, but you're welcome to send a pre-trade!
@MewtleyFan

I'm sorry, I don't have that in stock, but you're welcome to send a pre-trade!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

Do you have a Firefly available?
@Lara8

Do you have a Firefly available?
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 331 332