Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leaf's snipe shop! [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
Want to get an item, but they empty out of the marketplace so fast that not even sonic the hedgehog can get them? And even the lowest auction house has a price so high that you can't reach them with the world's tallest giraffe? Look no further than my snipe shop!

Closed.

If you'd like to be on the pinglist for announcements, just ping me and ask to be on the list.
Stuff sniped today:
Not exactly what's for sale, just what I got off the MP today to show off

Inventory(Selling/Trading):
What's actually for sale in my hoard

Phantasmal Halfmask Tawny Antlers

Gossamer Arm Silks Sky Blue Arm Silks Sky Blue Silk Veil

Gossamer Silk Veil Brown Wolf Cape Grey Wolf Cape

Scarlet Sylvan Bracelets Diaphanous Sylvan Dress Twilight Sylvan Dress x2 Siren Sylvan Dress

Grove Sylvan Dress Twilight Sylvan Headpiece Grove Sylvan Filigree Siren Sylvan Twist

Scarlet Sylvan Lattice Twilight Sylvan Lattice Untamed Leather Arm Guards

Untamed Leather Boots

Untamed Claws Ruthless Headdress Furious Headdress

Untamed Headdress Untamed Kilt

Blood Red Wolf Cape Ruthless Shoulder Guard Barbarian's Shoulder Guard

Notes
1. Gems ARE accepted at a 1:850 rate.

2. Festival currency is not being accepted right now.

3. All prices have a 1kt sniping fee, below on the list are MY prices, not the MP prices. Meaning they have the +1kt fee applied to them already.

4. I am a victim to RNG and I will remind you of this. Meaning, if an item(s) has/have a waiting list, I will remind you that you'll need to wait a while, because I don't know when everything stocks.

5. I'd rather you not set up a CR before I complete your order, or send your treasure ahead of time unless Ice has dom and I'm doing a gene order for you.

6. There's a lot of customers! If you order something that someone already ordered and is on the list for, you will get your item after they get theirs. Because it's unfair to keep them waiting longer.
Want to get an item, but they empty out of the marketplace so fast that not even sonic the hedgehog can get them? And even the lowest auction house has a price so high that you can't reach them with the world's tallest giraffe? Look no further than my snipe shop!

Closed.

If you'd like to be on the pinglist for announcements, just ping me and ask to be on the list.
Stuff sniped today:
Not exactly what's for sale, just what I got off the MP today to show off

Inventory(Selling/Trading):
What's actually for sale in my hoard

Phantasmal Halfmask Tawny Antlers

Gossamer Arm Silks Sky Blue Arm Silks Sky Blue Silk Veil

Gossamer Silk Veil Brown Wolf Cape Grey Wolf Cape

Scarlet Sylvan Bracelets Diaphanous Sylvan Dress Twilight Sylvan Dress x2 Siren Sylvan Dress

Grove Sylvan Dress Twilight Sylvan Headpiece Grove Sylvan Filigree Siren Sylvan Twist

Scarlet Sylvan Lattice Twilight Sylvan Lattice Untamed Leather Arm Guards

Untamed Leather Boots

Untamed Claws Ruthless Headdress Furious Headdress

Untamed Headdress Untamed Kilt

Blood Red Wolf Cape Ruthless Shoulder Guard Barbarian's Shoulder Guard

Notes
1. Gems ARE accepted at a 1:850 rate.

2. Festival currency is not being accepted right now.

3. All prices have a 1kt sniping fee, below on the list are MY prices, not the MP prices. Meaning they have the +1kt fee applied to them already.

4. I am a victim to RNG and I will remind you of this. Meaning, if an item(s) has/have a waiting list, I will remind you that you'll need to wait a while, because I don't know when everything stocks.

5. I'd rather you not set up a CR before I complete your order, or send your treasure ahead of time unless Ice has dom and I'm doing a gene order for you.

6. There's a lot of customers! If you order something that someone already ordered and is on the list for, you will get your item after they get theirs. Because it's unfair to keep them waiting longer.
Certain items are more popular than others, so I'll put the pricing of each item in a set, and then the price for the full set.

Sylvan:
Wings: 20kt
Dress: 20kt
Sylvan Twists: 17kt
Lattice: 17kt
Headpiece: 16.5kt
Filigree: 16.5kt
Anklets: 15kt
Bracelets: 15.5kt
Full set: 137.5kt

Gladiator Apparel:
Shoulder guard: 14kt
Boots: 13.5kt
Arm guards: 13kt
Claws: 13kt
Banner: 18kt
Headdress: 17.5kt
Kilt: 17kt
Full set: 106kt

Silks:
Wing: 18.25kt
Arm: 16kt
Sash: 17.75kt
Veil: 17kt
Scarf: 16.75kt
Fillet: 17kt
Full set: 102.75kt

Wolf capes:
21kt each

Note: These are not the only things I'll be sniping.
Certain items are more popular than others, so I'll put the pricing of each item in a set, and then the price for the full set.

Sylvan:
Wings: 20kt
Dress: 20kt
Sylvan Twists: 17kt
Lattice: 17kt
Headpiece: 16.5kt
Filigree: 16.5kt
Anklets: 15kt
Bracelets: 15.5kt
Full set: 137.5kt

Gladiator Apparel:
Shoulder guard: 14kt
Boots: 13.5kt
Arm guards: 13kt
Claws: 13kt
Banner: 18kt
Headdress: 17.5kt
Kilt: 17kt
Full set: 106kt

Silks:
Wing: 18.25kt
Arm: 16kt
Sash: 17.75kt
Veil: 17kt
Scarf: 16.75kt
Fillet: 17kt
Full set: 102.75kt

Wolf capes:
21kt each

Note: These are not the only things I'll be sniping.
Here is where I'll keep people up to date on how their order's going between the times where I snipe, and I just barely get or lose the snipes. I will also put the cost of the total order.

Order status:

Babarian's boots for Wildgrapevine
-
All Celadon and Golden silks (Not sashes), Red rose flowerfall and Daisy flowerfall For Doki
-
Any Banners (Not Furious, barbarian or ferocious), Wing silks, or Sylvan Wings (Not siren or Scarlet) Flowerfalls (2 Daisy, 5 Red rose, 2 Violet, 5 Marigold) Mage overcoats (Not thicket,Peony, Cranberry, Golden, ivory) for Vaze
-
Untamed set (Boots, Arm guards, kilt, claws) PhoenixFire

All Sylvan wings (Especially diaphanous) for Ladie
-
Barbarian and Ferocious sets for Elpide
-
Rose flowerfall for Aurikku
-
Primal leather boots, Gold silks for PumpkinPepper
-
Wing silks (Not sky or celadon) and Golden silk Veil and arm silks for moburrito
-
Mage's midnight overcoat for SunDragon
-
Black wolf cape, Ferocious headdress, Brutal and Ferocious shoulder guards, and Brutal leather boots for Jaypaw
-
Ember sylvan anklets, Mage's midnight socks, and cranberry socks for Darthiel
-
Nightshade Mage's apparel set (Not gloves, hat, Especially overcoat),for starrynightren
-
Traditional Broadsword for braviary123
-
Two Siren Sylvan wings, Untamed and Ferocious banners for Razu
-
Black wolf cape, and Traditional broadsword for Triblobyte (Paid)
-
Golden wing silks for Stargazer62
-

Large groups of items:
Any Banners, Wing silks, or Sylvan Wings (Not siren) for Vaze
Any Sylvan, Gladiator, or silks for CEGAMischief
All Celadon and Golden silks (Not sashes) For Doki

Note- If requests for large groups of items overlap, then I will cycle through the requests until all items are bought or not needed. You may notice that all requests for a large group of items are on both lists. That's because I always give items to the people who request first. But if people want multiple, i'll move on to people after them. It works, don't judge.

Pinglist:
@/CelestialMuse

Announcement pinglist:

@/Vaze @/Seagold3733
Here is where I'll keep people up to date on how their order's going between the times where I snipe, and I just barely get or lose the snipes. I will also put the cost of the total order.

Order status:

Babarian's boots for Wildgrapevine
-
All Celadon and Golden silks (Not sashes), Red rose flowerfall and Daisy flowerfall For Doki
-
Any Banners (Not Furious, barbarian or ferocious), Wing silks, or Sylvan Wings (Not siren or Scarlet) Flowerfalls (2 Daisy, 5 Red rose, 2 Violet, 5 Marigold) Mage overcoats (Not thicket,Peony, Cranberry, Golden, ivory) for Vaze
-
Untamed set (Boots, Arm guards, kilt, claws) PhoenixFire

All Sylvan wings (Especially diaphanous) for Ladie
-
Barbarian and Ferocious sets for Elpide
-
Rose flowerfall for Aurikku
-
Primal leather boots, Gold silks for PumpkinPepper
-
Wing silks (Not sky or celadon) and Golden silk Veil and arm silks for moburrito
-
Mage's midnight overcoat for SunDragon
-
Black wolf cape, Ferocious headdress, Brutal and Ferocious shoulder guards, and Brutal leather boots for Jaypaw
-
Ember sylvan anklets, Mage's midnight socks, and cranberry socks for Darthiel
-
Nightshade Mage's apparel set (Not gloves, hat, Especially overcoat),for starrynightren
-
Traditional Broadsword for braviary123
-
Two Siren Sylvan wings, Untamed and Ferocious banners for Razu
-
Black wolf cape, and Traditional broadsword for Triblobyte (Paid)
-
Golden wing silks for Stargazer62
-

Large groups of items:
Any Banners, Wing silks, or Sylvan Wings (Not siren) for Vaze
Any Sylvan, Gladiator, or silks for CEGAMischief
All Celadon and Golden silks (Not sashes) For Doki

Note- If requests for large groups of items overlap, then I will cycle through the requests until all items are bought or not needed. You may notice that all requests for a large group of items are on both lists. That's because I always give items to the people who request first. But if people want multiple, i'll move on to people after them. It works, don't judge.

Pinglist:
@/CelestialMuse

Announcement pinglist:

@/Vaze @/Seagold3733
This post is an empty post because I am a lazy butt.
This post is an empty post because I am a lazy butt.
This post is also an empty post.
This post is also an empty post.
@Leafeaon

Could I purchase your headdress + 2 banners?
@Leafeaon

Could I purchase your headdress + 2 banners?
AQ7Vzkz.gif
+3 hours ahead of flight rising
probably at work or asleep

infertile imperial auction | some other link
@Banyan

Sure! That'll be 53.5kt. Just set up the CR, unless you want me to.
@Banyan

Sure! That'll be 53.5kt. Just set up the CR, unless you want me to.
@Leafeaon

Can I buy the Shoulder Guards and the Furious Banner?
@Leafeaon

Can I buy the Shoulder Guards and the Furious Banner?
@Maki

Yep! That'll be 46kt. Just set up the CR, unless you want me to.
@Maki

Yep! That'll be 46kt. Just set up the CR, unless you want me to.
@Leafeaon Do you take sniping requests? I've been looking for a [item=Furious Headdress] for ages now and all the AH prices are insane. I'm willing to pay 2x MP price! (33,000t)
@Leafeaon
Do you take sniping requests? I've been looking for a Furious Headdress for ages now and all the AH prices are insane. I'm willing to pay 2x MP price! (33,000t)
corrosivecreaturessig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73