Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] Brewing Genes, Bogsneak & more!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Gjuov79.png[/img][/center] Yep my cauldron is open for your brewing needs. I want experience, you want cool stuff, it's a win-win! [center][size=5]We are currently: [b]OPEN[/b] / [s]CLOSED[/s][/size][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] Current Level: 16+ [/center] [s]I will brew any recipe up to the level I'm currently at![/s] (PLEASE READ BELOW) There is no cost to use my cauldron. The only things you need to provide are the materials (including the treasure fee)! [s]But if you'd like to donate some materials or leave a tip, I won't stop you. It'd be greatly appreciated![/s] [quote="IMPORTANT"]With the new bogsneak update, I'm happy to brew you eggs or breed changes, but [b]I won't be doing the materials needed to brew them (specifially beakers and reductions - I can do sulfur)[/b] With classes and work, I don't have the time to be constantly checking my cauldron every hour or so. Sorry for any inconvenience! :D[/quote] [center]I don't transmute materials, sorry![/center] Waitlist: [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [b]Currently Brewing[/b]: Materials [b]Estimated Wait Time[/b]: 30 Minutes
Gjuov79.png

Yep my cauldron is open for your brewing needs. I want experience, you want cool stuff, it's a win-win!

We are currently: OPEN / CLOSED

cauldron_loading.gif

Current Level: 16+

I will brew any recipe up to the level I'm currently at! (PLEASE READ BELOW) There is no cost to use my cauldron. The only things you need to provide are the materials (including the treasure fee)! But if you'd like to donate some materials or leave a tip, I won't stop you. It'd be greatly appreciated!

IMPORTANT wrote:
With the new bogsneak update, I'm happy to brew you eggs or breed changes, but I won't be doing the materials needed to brew them (specifially beakers and reductions - I can do sulfur) With classes and work, I don't have the time to be constantly checking my cauldron every hour or so. Sorry for any inconvenience! :D

I don't transmute materials, sorry!

Waitlist:

Currently Brewing: Materials
Estimated Wait Time: 30 Minutes

CjZPX07.png
Here's a list of things I can brew! For a complete Baldwin guide and to find the recipes, check out this awesome guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1461458 ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=7][color=black][font=century gothic]LEVEL ONE[/font][/color][/size][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][item=Glass Beaker]x2 [item=Soylent Blue]x5[item=Soylent Green]x5[item=Soylent Red]x5[item=Soylent Yellow]x5[/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=7][color=black][font=century gothic]LEVEL TWO[/font][/color][/size][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] [item=Glowing Red Clawtips][item=Glowing Orange Clawtips][item=Glowing Gold Clawtips][item=Glowing Green Clawtips][item=Glowing Blue Clawtips][item=Glowing Purple Clawtips][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=7][color=black][font=century gothic]LEVEL THREE[/font][/color][/size][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][item=Cheerful Residue][item=Leftover Residue][item=Sentient Alloy][item=Shiny Residue][item=Sizzling Phosphorus][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=7][color=black][font=century gothic]LEVEL FOUR[/font][/color][/size][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][item=Irradiated Scratch][item=Prismatic Meditate][item=Silverglow Meditate][item=Plumed Anticipate][item=Empathetic Regeneration] [item=Orange Wooly Antennae][item=Orange Wooly Coat][item=Orange Wooly Tail][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=7][color=black][font=century gothic]LEVEL FIVE[/font][/color][/size][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][item=Alchemist Eyewear][item=Black Protective Eyewear][item=Green Protective Eyewear][item=Orange Protective Eyewear][item=Pink Protective Eyewear] [item=White Protective Eyewear][item=Plum Wooly Antennae][item=Plum Wooly Coat][item=Plum Wooly Tail] [item=Rosetail][item=Tropical Caiman] [/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=7][color=black][font=century gothic]LEVEL SIX[/font][/color][/size][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][item=Copper Amulet of Transmutation][item=Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy][item=Gold Amulet of Alchemy][item=Pearly Amulet of Chemistry][item=Silver Amulet of Science] [item=Copper Earrings of Transmutation][item=Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy][item=Gold Earrings of Alchemy][item=Pearly Earrings of Chemistry][item=Silver Earrings of Science] [item=Copper Cuffs of Transmutation][item=Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy][item=Gold Cuffs of Alchemy][item=Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry][item=Silver Cuffs of Science][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=7][color=black][font=century gothic]LEVEL SEVEN[/font][/color][/size][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][item=Anomalous Skink][item=Conjoined Skink] [item=Lab Coat][item=Red Lab Coat][item=Black Lab Coat][item=Rubber Laboratory Gloves][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=7][color=black][font=century gothic]LEVEL EIGHT[/font][/color][/size][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][item=Amberwing Waveskimmer][item=Great Blue Waveskimmer][item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction] [item=Brown Plague Doctor Mask][item=Gray Plague Doctor Mask][item=White Plague Doctor Mask] [item=Primary Gene: Skink][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=7][color=black][font=century gothic]LEVEL NINE[/font][/color][/size][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][item=Juvenile Starsweeper][item=Lesser Wisp][item=Twice-Dyed Mantle] [item=Mysterious Mantle][item=Red Mantle][item=Burlap Mantle][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/13081.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/13082.png[/img] [/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=7][color=black][font=century gothic]LEVEL TEN[/font][/color][/size][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][item=Primary Gene: Poison][item=Secondary Gene: Toxin][item=Venom Rogue Hood][item=Venom Rogue Belt] [item=Venom Rogue Bracers][item=Venom Rogue Cape][item=Venom Rogue Footpads][item=Venom Rogue Gloves][item=Venom Rogue Mask] [item=Venom Rogue Tail Binding][item=Venom Rogue Trousers][item=Venom Rogue Vest][item=Venom Rogue Wing Guard][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=7][color=black][font=century gothic]LEVEL ELEVEN[/font][/color][/size][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][item=Infused Fragment][item=Carbon Cushion Colony][item=Duskcheer Colony][item=Fairy's Tears Colony][item=Marshwisp Colony][item=Mossy Maze Colony][item=Noxious Colony][item=Rubycap Colony][item=Twilight Colony][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=7][color=black][font=century gothic]LEVEL TWELVE[/font][/color][/size][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][item=Plague Tome][item=Fire Tome][item=Light Tome] [item=Wind Tome][item=Nature Tome][item=Lightning Tome][item=Ice Tome][item=Water Tome][item=Shadow Tome][item=Arcane Tome][item=Earth Tome][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=7][color=black][font=century gothic]LEVEL THIRTEEN[/font][/color][/size][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][item=Acid-Tongue Serpenta][item=Marbled Serpenta][item=Fine Alchemical Reduction] [item=Golden Glow Alchemist Tools][item=Primary Alchemist Tools][item=Supercharged Alchemist Tools][item=Dusklight Alchemist Tools][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=7][color=black][font=century gothic]LEVEL FOURTEEN[/font][/color][/size][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][item=Butterfly's Arm Guards][item=Butterfly's Breastplate][item=Butterfly's Helmet][item=Butterfly's Leg Armor][item=Butterfly's Shoulder Pads][item=Butterfly's Tail Guard][item=Butterfly's Wing Fans][item=Protobeast][item=Painted Protobeast] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=7][color=black][font=century gothic]LEVEL FOURTEEN[/font][/color][/size][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][item=Algae-Bottom Slarg][item=Tar-Trooper Slarg][item=Vista: Baldwin's Brew][item=Vista: Sea Slugs][item=Vista: Tentacles][item=Wild Banner][item=Wild Claws][item=Wild Headdress][item=Wild Kilt][item=Wild Leather Arm Guards][item=Wild Leather Boots][item=Wild Shoulder Guard] ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=7][color=black][font=century gothic]LEVEL FIFTEEN[/font][/color][/size][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=7][color=black][font=century gothic]LEVEL SIXTEEN[/font][/color][/size][/center] ----------------------------------------------------------- [/center]
Here's a list of things I can brew! For a complete Baldwin guide and to find the recipes, check out this awesome guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1461458

LEVEL ONE

Glass Beaker x2
Soylent Blue x5 Soylent Green x5 Soylent Red x5 Soylent Yellow x5

LEVEL TWO

Coarse Alchemical Reduction
Glowing Red Clawtips Glowing Orange Clawtips Glowing Gold Clawtips Glowing Green Clawtips Glowing Blue Clawtips Glowing Purple Clawtips

LEVEL THREE

Cheerful Residue Leftover Residue Sentient Alloy Shiny Residue Sizzling Phosphorus

LEVEL FOUR

Irradiated Scratch Prismatic Meditate Silverglow Meditate Plumed Anticipate Empathetic Regeneration
Orange Wooly Antennae Orange Wooly Coat Orange Wooly Tail

LEVEL FIVE

Alchemist Eyewear Black Protective Eyewear Green Protective Eyewear Orange Protective Eyewear Pink Protective Eyewear
White Protective Eyewear Plum Wooly Antennae Plum Wooly Coat Plum Wooly Tail
Rosetail Tropical Caiman

LEVEL SIX

Copper Amulet of Transmutation Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy Gold Amulet of Alchemy Pearly Amulet of Chemistry Silver Amulet of Science
Copper Earrings of Transmutation Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy Gold Earrings of Alchemy Pearly Earrings of Chemistry Silver Earrings of Science
Copper Cuffs of Transmutation Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy Gold Cuffs of Alchemy Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry Silver Cuffs of Science

LEVEL SEVEN

Anomalous Skink Conjoined Skink
Lab Coat Red Lab Coat Black Lab Coat Rubber Laboratory Gloves

LEVEL EIGHT

Amberwing Waveskimmer Great Blue Waveskimmer Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
Brown Plague Doctor Mask Gray Plague Doctor Mask White Plague Doctor Mask
Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner

LEVEL NINE

Juvenile Starsweeper Lesser Wisp Twice-Dyed Mantle
Mysterious Mantle Red Mantle Burlap Mantle 13081.png13082.png

LEVEL TEN

Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin Venom Rogue Hood Venom Rogue Belt
Venom Rogue Bracers Venom Rogue Cape Venom Rogue Footpads Venom Rogue Gloves Venom Rogue Mask
Venom Rogue Tail Binding Venom Rogue Trousers Venom Rogue Vest Venom Rogue Wing Guard

LEVEL ELEVEN

Infused Fragment Carbon Cushion Colony Duskcheer Colony Fairy's Tears Colony Marshwisp Colony Mossy Maze Colony Noxious Colony Rubycap Colony Twilight Colony

LEVEL TWELVE

Plague Tome Fire Tome Light Tome
Wind Tome Nature Tome Lightning Tome Ice Tome Water Tome Shadow Tome Arcane Tome Earth Tome

LEVEL THIRTEEN

Acid-Tongue Serpenta Marbled Serpenta Fine Alchemical Reduction
Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Primary Alchemist Tools Supercharged Alchemist Tools Dusklight Alchemist Tools

LEVEL FOURTEEN

Butterfly's Arm Guards Butterfly's Breastplate Butterfly's Helmet Butterfly's Leg Armor Butterfly's Shoulder Pads Butterfly's Tail Guard Butterfly's Wing Fans Protobeast Painted Protobeast

LEVEL FOURTEEN

Algae-Bottom Slarg Tar-Trooper Slarg Vista: Baldwin's Brew Vista: Sea Slugs Vista: Tentacles Wild Banner Wild Claws Wild Headdress Wild Kilt Wild Leather Arm Guards Wild Leather Boots Wild Shoulder Guard

LEVEL FIFTEEN

LEVEL SIXTEEN

CjZPX07.png
past things i've made for peeps go here
past things i've made for peeps go here
CjZPX07.png
Res
Res
CjZPX07.png
Res
Res
CjZPX07.png