Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tarble's Hoard/Vault Cleanout!
1 2
UNDER MASSIVE RENOVATION

will be reopening on the 7th

Tarble's Spring Summer Cleanout!

Hello all and welcome to my attempt to clean some of the ridiculous amounts of stuff I've got out. It's also an attempt to finish all my projects too, but that's besides the point bc my primary drive is just to have less pages in my vault!

The way I'm going to do this is I've made a spreadsheet full of screenshots of things that either are useful, popular, or that I just have a lot of. If you see something you're interested, just ping me about it! I'm generally going to go around the general AH price on things. You can offer me treasure or gems (ratio of 1010:1), or you can see the post below for other things I'd be interested in, which is just my copy-pasted list of everything I'm working on rn.

The spreadsheet is located here, and it is very image heavy, so be warned! I'm also not going to sell familiars or apparel in bulk for the purpose of Baldwin, because I need bulk for my own brewing, but other than that, bulk purchases are welcome!

If there's a particular item you hoard or are after and you don't see it, feel free to inquire as there is a chance I have some and I missed putting it onto the spreadsheet!
UNDER MASSIVE RENOVATION

will be reopening on the 7th

Tarble's Spring Summer Cleanout!

Hello all and welcome to my attempt to clean some of the ridiculous amounts of stuff I've got out. It's also an attempt to finish all my projects too, but that's besides the point bc my primary drive is just to have less pages in my vault!

The way I'm going to do this is I've made a spreadsheet full of screenshots of things that either are useful, popular, or that I just have a lot of. If you see something you're interested, just ping me about it! I'm generally going to go around the general AH price on things. You can offer me treasure or gems (ratio of 1010:1), or you can see the post below for other things I'd be interested in, which is just my copy-pasted list of everything I'm working on rn.

The spreadsheet is located here, and it is very image heavy, so be warned! I'm also not going to sell familiars or apparel in bulk for the purpose of Baldwin, because I need bulk for my own brewing, but other than that, bulk purchases are welcome!

If there's a particular item you hoard or are after and you don't see it, feel free to inquire as there is a chance I have some and I missed putting it onto the spreadsheet!
Na5WGHa.png
[center][color= #188179][b]alternative payment methods ::[/b][/color] [/center] [center][item=yellow ooze]x16[item=orange ooze]x14[/center] [center][item=Amber Delver's Lamp][item=Cyan Delver's Lamp][item=White Katana][item=Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles]x2[item=Arcane Tome][item=Fancy Waistcoat][item=Simple Red Fez][item=Crimson Leg Silks][item=Crimson Tail Bangle][item=Ornate Platinum Gauntlets][item=Ornate Platinum Boots][item=Diamond Talonclasp Pendant][item=breed change: wildclaw][item=breed change: wildclaw][item=primary gene: skink][item=primary gene: skink][item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=secondary gene: toxin][item=tertiary gene: opal][item=tertiary gene: glimmer][/center] If interested in paying with items/mats, just ping me as you would for any purchase!
alternative payment methods ::

Yellow Ooze x16 Orange Ooze x14

Amber Delver's Lamp Cyan Delver's Lamp White Katana Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles x2 Arcane Tome Fancy Waistcoat Simple Red Fez Crimson Leg Silks Crimson Tail Bangle Ornate Platinum Gauntlets Ornate Platinum Boots Diamond Talonclasp Pendant Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Wildclaw Primary Gene: Skink Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Butterfly Secondary Gene: Toxin Tertiary Gene: Opal Tertiary Gene: Glimmer

If interested in paying with items/mats, just ping me as you would for any purchase!
Na5WGHa.png
-
-
Na5WGHa.png
@Tarble 6kt for the Bloodscale shoulder guards?
@Tarble 6kt for the Bloodscale shoulder guards?
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@B00KW0RM

Sure! Go ahead and send a CR! c:
@B00KW0RM

Sure! Go ahead and send a CR! c:
Na5WGHa.png
-
-
Na5WGHa.png
-
-
Na5WGHa.png
and i've finally updated this thread! i'm not done editing it but my vault needs some more cleaning before i can actually be sure of what's in there sooooo, this is good for now! xD
and i've finally updated this thread! i'm not done editing it but my vault needs some more cleaning before i can actually be sure of what's in there sooooo, this is good for now! xD
Na5WGHa.png
-
-
Na5WGHa.png
@Ogord how much for the butterfly gene? (in mats)
@Ogord how much for the butterfly gene? (in mats)
SAVING FOR ART!
hNJdpHx.png
1 2