Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Selling retired items and skins
1 2
Most of these skins and items are just things I no longer care for, yeah, there rare and will go up in price in the future. But none of my current dragons, or to be dragons will match them much. [b]Skins, accents, etc etc.[/b] [skin=13253][Skin=6065][skin=6726][skin=8402][skin=6067][skin=11976][skin=10004][skin=7308][skin=11217][skin=8966][skin=8965][skin=4933][skin=6716][skin=4933][skin=14689][skin=8412][skin=6719] [b]Items[/b] [item=Gustborne Balloon][item=Leafy Gladeboughs][item=Sunguard Chest][item=Solar Blades][item=Crystalhide Treads] Ping me if your interested! I'm willing to haggle as well. Also taking gold or gems. Current ratio is 800 treasure for 1 gem. What I'm looking for (aka, these can be used to haggle): [item= Primary Gene: Skink][item=Tertiary Gene: Scales]
Most of these skins and items are just things I no longer care for, yeah, there rare and will go up in price in the future. But none of my current dragons, or to be dragons will match them much.

Skins, accents, etc etc.

Items
Gustborne Balloon Leafy Gladeboughs Sunguard Chest Solar Blades Crystalhide Treads

Ping me if your interested!
I'm willing to haggle as well. Also taking gold or gems.

Current ratio is 800 treasure for 1 gem.

What I'm looking for (aka, these can be used to haggle):
Primary Gene: Skink Tertiary Gene: Scales
fiFase7.png
| Gotta wonder what happens next..
@Skollrous

I am interested in the Golem Gauntlet...how much are you looking for it?
@Skollrous

I am interested in the Golem Gauntlet...how much are you looking for it?
nudX0O8.png

mOnxsTA.png
@MrNightingale117

What are you willing to offer? The lowest prices I'm seeing right now are 1000 gems or 1079990 treasure on the trading post. If people go by those.. I've never actually sold anything via the forums before,
@MrNightingale117

What are you willing to offer? The lowest prices I'm seeing right now are 1000 gems or 1079990 treasure on the trading post. If people go by those.. I've never actually sold anything via the forums before,
fiFase7.png
@Skollrous
Unfortunately both of those number are our of my price range at the moment.
Maybe another time

@Skollrous
Unfortunately both of those number are our of my price range at the moment.
Maybe another time

nudX0O8.png

mOnxsTA.png
@Skollrous what amount are u looking for Flatfins pls ? Are there other items u r interested in? Do u do holds ?
I am off to bed now so I will reply asap.
@Skollrous what amount are u looking for Flatfins pls ? Are there other items u r interested in? Do u do holds ?
I am off to bed now so I will reply asap.
@Skollrous I am interested in your Golem gauntlet, and I'm curious about your coli team funding- are you attempting to fund their stones or to pay for leveling? Wondering if perhaps we could work something out for me leveling a trio for you in return for the gauntlet.
@Skollrous I am interested in your Golem gauntlet, and I'm curious about your coli team funding- are you attempting to fund their stones or to pay for leveling? Wondering if perhaps we could work something out for me leveling a trio for you in return for the gauntlet.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva
Exactly! Funding the stones I need or if someone is willing to do some leveling for me. I'd work either way. I'd be willing to work out something a long those lines.

@gandalfofspace
I will hold it for a certain amount of time or knowing the person is still interested in buying it after that time frame. I'm still looking for gene scrolls to gene a few dragons - spines, poison, peregrine and cherub. Nothing item/apparel wise really interest at this moment. Except maybe one of the cloaks.
@Kedreeva
Exactly! Funding the stones I need or if someone is willing to do some leveling for me. I'd work either way. I'd be willing to work out something a long those lines.

@gandalfofspace
I will hold it for a certain amount of time or knowing the person is still interested in buying it after that time frame. I'm still looking for gene scrolls to gene a few dragons - spines, poison, peregrine and cherub. Nothing item/apparel wise really interest at this moment. Except maybe one of the cloaks.
fiFase7.png
@Skollrous Well! I regularly do leveling of dragons (you can click through on my signature to see my services). Dragons are normally 300kt apiece for me to level, which would work out to 900kt for a trio. I'm happy to tincture the three of them afterward (tinctures are 30kt each in the marketplace, sometimes as low as 27kt on the AH). Depending what type of battlers you are looking to level, I may be able to supply/apply a few of the stones to make up the last bit of difference in pricing. I'm currently working on a pair of colorwheel kickoff prize dragons, but they should be finished in the next 2 days or so, and then I could begin on your team. Please let me know if that is something you'd be interested in!
@Skollrous Well! I regularly do leveling of dragons (you can click through on my signature to see my services). Dragons are normally 300kt apiece for me to level, which would work out to 900kt for a trio. I'm happy to tincture the three of them afterward (tinctures are 30kt each in the marketplace, sometimes as low as 27kt on the AH). Depending what type of battlers you are looking to level, I may be able to supply/apply a few of the stones to make up the last bit of difference in pricing. I'm currently working on a pair of colorwheel kickoff prize dragons, but they should be finished in the next 2 days or so, and then I could begin on your team. Please let me know if that is something you'd be interested in!
@Kedreeva
I'm actually pretty interested haha. 2/3 of my dragons I'm leveling are tinctured, only the nocturne isn't. As for the type, I'm following Culex's glasscannon guide on leveling them. All three are currently level 5 if that helps any.
@Kedreeva
I'm actually pretty interested haha. 2/3 of my dragons I'm leveling are tinctured, only the nocturne isn't. As for the type, I'm following Culex's glasscannon guide on leveling them. All three are currently level 5 if that helps any.
fiFase7.png
@Skollrous L5 won't really make it faster (to L5 takes like under a minute haha). But I can do all three (900kt). If the noc is one you want leveled and the other two are already tinctured then I can tincture the last one (30kt) and add an ambush stone to each of them (30kt/ea, 90kt total). That takes us to 1,020,000, and I'll throw in a 3-set of berserkers (10kt/ea, 30kt total) or another ambush stone on whatever one you want. And if the noc isn't one you want leveled (ie, if all three are tinctured) then I can add 3x berserker or an ambush instead of a tincture.

I can also ensure they are statted correctly for Culex's glass cannon build so you don't have to worry about messing up (some people get nervous doing it the first time). If you do end up trading for the other stones, I can also apply those, but it's not necessary (I can level them just fine with no stones at all, it just takes a little longer since then they're lazy bums who don't help haha)

If that sounds okay, you can choose which three you'd like to level and send them in a 1-way CR together. I will pick them up as soon as I'm finished with these prizes, and should be able to get them back to you in the standard less-than-two-weeks it generally takes me.
@Skollrous L5 won't really make it faster (to L5 takes like under a minute haha). But I can do all three (900kt). If the noc is one you want leveled and the other two are already tinctured then I can tincture the last one (30kt) and add an ambush stone to each of them (30kt/ea, 90kt total). That takes us to 1,020,000, and I'll throw in a 3-set of berserkers (10kt/ea, 30kt total) or another ambush stone on whatever one you want. And if the noc isn't one you want leveled (ie, if all three are tinctured) then I can add 3x berserker or an ambush instead of a tincture.

I can also ensure they are statted correctly for Culex's glass cannon build so you don't have to worry about messing up (some people get nervous doing it the first time). If you do end up trading for the other stones, I can also apply those, but it's not necessary (I can level them just fine with no stones at all, it just takes a little longer since then they're lazy bums who don't help haha)

If that sounds okay, you can choose which three you'd like to level and send them in a 1-way CR together. I will pick them up as soon as I'm finished with these prizes, and should be able to get them back to you in the standard less-than-two-weeks it generally takes me.
1 2