Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/A] Bonefiend
1 2
I've been hoarding all of my Kickstarter spoils since day one, but I've finally decided to part with my dearest Bonefiend. Because of my experience on this site, I trust that no one will try to swindle me out of this incredibly rare and valuable familiar. Just to be thorough though, I will have to outline that I will not be considering any offers worth less than [b]150k gems[/b]. I will accept mixes of items, including other Kickstarter items, and year one holiday items. Mixes of gems, and treasure are acceptable, too. The ratio for gems and treasure I will be using is [b]1:800[/b]. The Bonefiend can be seen on this dragon in my lair: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=107727] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1078/107727_350.png[/img] [/url] Please note that I have a summer class, and work at the moment, so my responses will be sparse during my shifts and my class. This [b]auction will end July 9th at 22:00[/b] server time with a one hour snipe guard. Of course, just because one bid may be worth more, I may like another bid's less valuable contents. I reserve the right to choose who I end up selling my Bonefiend to. [b]Currently Offline[/b] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Offers: Brightwinged - 50k gems, Akirbeak (10k g) , 2 Light Sprites (94k g), 1 Fire Sprite (9k g) , 1 Arcane Sprite (6.5k g) , 1 Ice Sprite (3.8k g), and 1 Wind Sprite (3k g) - Total value = 176k g Nightwind - 48k gems, 1 Akirbeak (10k g), 2 Light Sprites (94k g), 1 Fire Sprite (9k g), 1 Arcane Sprite (6.5k g), 1 Ice Sprite (3.8k g), 1 Wind Sprite (3k g), 1 Earth Sprite (2.9k g), 1 Plague Sprite (3.5k g), 1 Lightning Sprite (4.4k g), 1 Shadow Sprite (3.5k g) = 188.6k
I've been hoarding all of my Kickstarter spoils since day one, but I've finally decided to part with my dearest Bonefiend. Because of my experience on this site, I trust that no one will try to swindle me out of this incredibly rare and valuable familiar. Just to be thorough though, I will have to outline that I will not be considering any offers worth less than 150k gems. I will accept mixes of items, including other Kickstarter items, and year one holiday items. Mixes of gems, and treasure are acceptable, too. The ratio for gems and treasure I will be using is 1:800.

The Bonefiend can be seen on this dragon in my lair:

107727_350.png

Please note that I have a summer class, and work at the moment, so my responses will be sparse during my shifts and my class.

This auction will end July 9th at 22:00 server time with a one hour snipe guard. Of course, just because one bid may be worth more, I may like another bid's less valuable contents. I reserve the right to choose who I end up selling my Bonefiend to.

Currently Offline

Offers:

Brightwinged - 50k gems, Akirbeak (10k g) , 2 Light Sprites (94k g), 1 Fire Sprite (9k g) , 1 Arcane Sprite (6.5k g) , 1 Ice Sprite (3.8k g), and 1 Wind Sprite (3k g) - Total value = 176k g

Nightwind -
48k gems, 1 Akirbeak (10k g), 2 Light Sprites (94k g), 1 Fire Sprite (9k g), 1 Arcane Sprite (6.5k g), 1 Ice Sprite (3.8k g), 1 Wind Sprite (3k g), 1 Earth Sprite (2.9k g), 1 Plague Sprite (3.5k g), 1 Lightning Sprite (4.4k g), 1 Shadow Sprite (3.5k g) = 188.6k
(The "All KS Familiars" and "Bonefiend" specific pinglists were here!)
(The "All KS Familiars" and "Bonefiend" specific pinglists were here!)
@Zhebari Are you interested in more currency than items or vice versa? Because if you'd like more currency, I can start to liquidate to attempt an offer.
@Zhebari Are you interested in more currency than items or vice versa? Because if you'd like more currency, I can start to liquidate to attempt an offer.
rfzZXjL.jpg FR + 8
@Radhika I am more interested in currency right now, but since the old items accrue value over time I am not totally against having them in any offers.
@Radhika I am more interested in currency right now, but since the old items accrue value over time I am not totally against having them in any offers.
@Zhebari I'd be willing to offer 50k gems, an Akirbeak, and some of the year one festival sprites (2 Light, 1 Fire, 1 Arcane, 1 Ice, and 1 Wind) -- a little over 175k gem value.
@Zhebari I'd be willing to offer 50k gems, an Akirbeak, and some of the year one festival sprites (2 Light, 1 Fire, 1 Arcane, 1 Ice, and 1 Wind) -- a little over 175k gem value.
XZljjSy.gif
@Brightwinged I'll make an offers section at the top of the thread and mark it down there, thank you!
@Brightwinged I'll make an offers section at the top of the thread and mark it down there, thank you!
Just a heads up that I'm going offline for work! There's a spot in the first post denoting whether I'm online or not. If anyone posts in the next 9 hours or so I promise I'm not ignoring them!
Just a heads up that I'm going offline for work! There's a spot in the first post denoting whether I'm online or not. If anyone posts in the next 9 hours or so I promise I'm not ignoring them!
Reminder this ends July 9th at 22:00 server time!
Reminder this ends July 9th at 22:00 server time!
@Zhebari

My soul and art for all your fr dragons for all your life as much pieces as you want? :'D

THis is a half serious offer, but If you accept, I'll really do it c:
@Zhebari

My soul and art for all your fr dragons for all your life as much pieces as you want? :'D

THis is a half serious offer, but If you accept, I'll really do it c:
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@Zaelium Haha, that is a very generous offer! It sounds like a big commitment, though, so I'll have to turn it down c:
@Zaelium Haha, that is a very generous offer! It sounds like a big commitment, though, so I'll have to turn it down c:
1 2