Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Spoon Leveling Service - Hiatus!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42
@annonymousspoon

I'll set the cr up then and go ahead and send the treasure in the cr also. Is it ok to ask if you can let me know when you start levelling them?
@annonymousspoon

I'll set the cr up then and go ahead and send the treasure in the cr also. Is it ok to ask if you can let me know when you start levelling them?
oops, (almost) all fandragons
@Yakko - I'll send you a PM as soon as I start leveling them, it's no trouble at all =3
@Yakko - I'll send you a PM as soon as I start leveling them, it's no trouble at all =3
eJ5KkaC.png
rhDH6WQ.pnguWdS4Po.pngyOEpbZt.png
nHFmCEX.png
IpnTdDW.png0tNN37N.pngGsPNOil.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MENihNz.png[/img][/center]
MENihNz.png
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon Heyyy how much would it be to level a dragon from level 12 - 25 WITH stones of a farmer build from culex's guide? <: just cleaned out hoard soo now I have some money to spend again :P *no discounts
I'm a really dumb person and I replaced my freaking eliminate for some congeal or whatever since I wanted a mage. -__- 100kt down the drain! I realized I needed this dragon trained first to level 25 until I could have a mage. Then I realized I didn't even NEED to fight the bosses. I just needed to have farmer dragons! So this is why.. I am back again.. Huge failiure, I know.
@annonymousspoon Heyyy how much would it be to level a dragon from level 12 - 25 WITH stones of a farmer build from culex's guide? <: just cleaned out hoard soo now I have some money to spend again :P *no discounts
I'm a really dumb person and I replaced my freaking eliminate for some congeal or whatever since I wanted a mage. -__- 100kt down the drain! I realized I needed this dragon trained first to level 25 until I could have a mage. Then I realized I didn't even NEED to fight the bosses. I just needed to have farmer dragons! So this is why.. I am back again.. Huge failiure, I know.
4775f1f9009a46ac8f2ead44b2a67489.jpg52f9b30ef3934604beaceab8c5b8a4cb.jpg20f5e3a7468f4693ba6a1cade0b13e0a.jpg
@Appreciate - Leveling the dragon would be 266k. I have all the stones except an Eliminate. The LAH Eliminate right now is 173k and I would be able to add the other stones for ~100k for all of them, to buy them off AH would be ~163k right now. So in total it would be 539k to level them and stone them.
@Appreciate - Leveling the dragon would be 266k. I have all the stones except an Eliminate. The LAH Eliminate right now is 173k and I would be able to add the other stones for ~100k for all of them, to buy them off AH would be ~163k right now. So in total it would be 539k to level them and stone them.
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon So 366kt without elimate and with stones and trained? I can be able to get that very soon, and I can buy the eliminate when I have more money. If it is, I'll just send the dragons and treasure when I'm ready
@annonymousspoon So 366kt without elimate and with stones and trained? I can be able to get that very soon, and I can buy the eliminate when I have more money. If it is, I'll just send the dragons and treasure when I'm ready
4775f1f9009a46ac8f2ead44b2a67489.jpg52f9b30ef3934604beaceab8c5b8a4cb.jpg20f5e3a7468f4693ba6a1cade0b13e0a.jpg
@Appreciate - yep 366k with everything but eliminate ^.^ Whenever you're ready I don't any one I'm training now =3
@Appreciate - yep 366k with everything but eliminate ^.^ Whenever you're ready I don't any one I'm training now =3
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MENihNz.png[/img][/center]
MENihNz.png
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon
Hello there! :D
Would you mind taking a level 21 dragon to level 25? That would be 150k, correct?
I can provide a tincture so you can restat him in a way that is convenient for levelling (such as high vit, or anything else you might like).

On second thought, change that to a level 3 dragon to level 25. That would be 298k.
How long would that take you, roughly speaking?
@annonymousspoon
Hello there! :D
Would you mind taking a level 21 dragon to level 25? That would be 150k, correct?
I can provide a tincture so you can restat him in a way that is convenient for levelling (such as high vit, or anything else you might like).

On second thought, change that to a level 3 dragon to level 25. That would be 298k.
How long would that take you, roughly speaking?
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@foxofwonders - sorry i had to make a quick store run XD. I will be out of the house tomorrow. But i should be able to have them back to you by thursday. Friday at the very latest.
@foxofwonders - sorry i had to make a quick store run XD. I will be out of the house tomorrow. But i should be able to have them back to you by thursday. Friday at the very latest.
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42