Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Spoon Leveling Service - Hiatus!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@Appreciate - aww! I think I'm actually going to change it to "birthday month" since its unlikely people will find my thread during their birthday week XD, plus I wasn't even open yet during your birthday week!. So I'd be happy to give you the discount. Which would mean that it would be 239400 per dragon to go from level 12 to level 25. (Would be 266k without the discount)
@Appreciate - aww! I think I'm actually going to change it to "birthday month" since its unlikely people will find my thread during their birthday week XD, plus I wasn't even open yet during your birthday week!. So I'd be happy to give you the discount. Which would mean that it would be 239400 per dragon to go from level 12 to level 25. (Would be 266k without the discount)
eJ5KkaC.png
rhDH6WQ.pnguWdS4Po.pngyOEpbZt.png
nHFmCEX.png
IpnTdDW.png0tNN37N.pngGsPNOil.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MENihNz.png[/img][/center]
MENihNz.png
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@anonymousspoon

Hey, so are you willing to take items in lieu of treasure? I'm poor, but I have a lot of old skins and festival stuff I could maybe trade to you.
@anonymousspoon

Hey, so are you willing to take items in lieu of treasure? I'm poor, but I have a lot of old skins and festival stuff I could maybe trade to you.
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@Silverishness - it would depend on what items you're looking to trade. I have most things for the last 6 months of holidays, but if you have things older than that or UM accents, familiars I don't have are always a plus too =3
@Silverishness - it would depend on what items you're looking to trade. I have most things for the last 6 months of holidays, but if you have things older than that or UM accents, familiars I don't have are always a plus too =3
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
MENihNz.png
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon thank you so much, you're so sweet <333 Should I send the treasure and dragons over right now? it'd be 478,800 for both of my dragons. I can send over my berserkers if you wish, and might fragments even though they'll be replaced
@annonymousspoon thank you so much, you're so sweet <333 Should I send the treasure and dragons over right now? it'd be 478,800 for both of my dragons. I can send over my berserkers if you wish, and might fragments even though they'll be replaced
4775f1f9009a46ac8f2ead44b2a67489.jpg52f9b30ef3934604beaceab8c5b8a4cb.jpg20f5e3a7468f4693ba6a1cade0b13e0a.jpg
@Appreciate - you can send them and time! I'm just about to make dinner so I won't be able to grab them yet. But Ill be able to start on them this evening. You can send the stones if you want but it's actually easier for me to leave thrm unstoned and unstated until they are finished so it's up to you ^.^
@Appreciate - you can send them and time! I'm just about to make dinner so I won't be able to grab them yet. But Ill be able to start on them this evening. You can send the stones if you want but it's actually easier for me to leave thrm unstoned and unstated until they are finished so it's up to you ^.^
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
MENihNz.png
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon ah okay I'm sending now
@annonymousspoon ah okay I'm sending now
4775f1f9009a46ac8f2ead44b2a67489.jpg52f9b30ef3934604beaceab8c5b8a4cb.jpg20f5e3a7468f4693ba6a1cade0b13e0a.jpg
@Appreciate - sounds good ^.^ I'm ready !
@Appreciate - sounds good ^.^ I'm ready !
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42