Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Spoon Leveling Service - Hiatus!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@annonymousspoon That's fine with me, I can go ahead and send a cr if that's alright with you. Also, happy early birthday!
@annonymousspoon That's fine with me, I can go ahead and send a cr if that's alright with you. Also, happy early birthday!
@saltyscone - That sounds good, and thank you!
@saltyscone - That sounds good, and thank you!
eJ5KkaC.png
rhDH6WQ.pnguWdS4Po.pngyOEpbZt.png
nHFmCEX.png
IpnTdDW.png0tNN37N.pngGsPNOil.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon

Hi! What's the best rate available for 12 dragons 1-25 with ambushes attached?
@annonymousspoon

Hi! What's the best rate available for 12 dragons 1-25 with ambushes attached?
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush - Hey ^.^ I could just carry over the 30% from last time, even though it's not the plague holiday anymore. Which would be 2.52MilT or 2965G (210kT or 247G per dragon). I would probably be able to have them finished by Jan 9th (1 month from today) probably less but it will depend on family visits for the holidays, and of course I'll keep you updated on when you can expect each set of dragons back. I have no room in my lair right now but I can clean it out XD. I was fighting off a sinus infection the last 2 weeks and all the hatchlings have been stacking up on me lol. Let me know if that works for you.
@DivineLush - Hey ^.^ I could just carry over the 30% from last time, even though it's not the plague holiday anymore. Which would be 2.52MilT or 2965G (210kT or 247G per dragon). I would probably be able to have them finished by Jan 9th (1 month from today) probably less but it will depend on family visits for the holidays, and of course I'll keep you updated on when you can expect each set of dragons back. I have no room in my lair right now but I can clean it out XD. I was fighting off a sinus infection the last 2 weeks and all the hatchlings have been stacking up on me lol. Let me know if that works for you.
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon

Yup that all works, and I hope you feel better soon, as always no rush, I'll set up private auctions so you can grab them whenever you have space :p
@annonymousspoon

Yup that all works, and I hope you feel better soon, as always no rush, I'll set up private auctions so you can grab them whenever you have space :p
H01Ejx7.png
Hello again @annonymousspoon, could you level a dragon from 10 to 13 for me? He has an ambush already. I'll send the CR when you're ready and pay after leveling.
Hello again @annonymousspoon, could you level a dragon from 10 to 13 for me? He has an ambush already. I'll send the CR when you're ready and pay after leveling.
He/She/They | FR +3
@quinnelope - hey =3 I can level the dragon for you tonight and have it back by roll over. Let me know if that's ok with you and you can send the CR whenever you're ready.
@quinnelope - hey =3 I can level the dragon for you tonight and have it back by roll over. Let me know if that's ok with you and you can send the CR whenever you're ready.
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon

Hello! Are you still available to level a dragon?

Username: Malware
Number of dragons: 1
What level: 20 to 25
Special Items: None

He has all the major stones except Eliminate.
@annonymousspoon

Hello! Are you still available to level a dragon?

Username: Malware
Number of dragons: 1
What level: 20 to 25
Special Items: None

He has all the major stones except Eliminate.
48mgCfD.png
@Malware - Hey. I do have slots still open. I do have one person ahead of you with a pretty large order, but I would be able to level your dragon along side theirs and probably have them back to you by Friday. It may be sooner than that but Tuesday is my busiest day IRL and my son has a school activity on Thursday. But I'll keep you updated on when to expect them back in your lair. If all that works for you than with the Shadow Discount to go from level 20-25 it would be 144k. Let me know and I can start as soon as you send them over ^.^
@Malware - Hey. I do have slots still open. I do have one person ahead of you with a pretty large order, but I would be able to level your dragon along side theirs and probably have them back to you by Friday. It may be sooner than that but Tuesday is my busiest day IRL and my son has a school activity on Thursday. But I'll keep you updated on when to expect them back in your lair. If all that works for you than with the Shadow Discount to go from level 20-25 it would be 144k. Let me know and I can start as soon as you send them over ^.^
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon

That's fine! I'm in no hurry to get him levelled :) If you want, I can send over the CR, and you can wait to accept it until you're ready to start levelling him!
@annonymousspoon

That's fine! I'm in no hurry to get him levelled :) If you want, I can send over the CR, and you can wait to accept it until you're ready to start levelling him!
48mgCfD.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42