Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] uma/customs clearout | updated 03/10
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 204 205
@Iniimical
I might consider easy to sell items (ie. genes, eliminates, eggs, etc) and/or UMA trades? c:
@Iniimical
I might consider easy to sell items (ie. genes, eliminates, eggs, etc) and/or UMA trades? c:
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents I just checked your list again and I guess I was too late for Seraphine eheh :') Would you be willing to trade two of these: ether, ominous prophecy and ss-whale fall for Coo?
@Succulents I just checked your list again and I guess I was too late for Seraphine eheh :') Would you be willing to trade two of these: ether, ominous prophecy and ss-whale fall for Coo?
@Harmonywish
Yeah sorry about seraphine! ;v;
I'd take Whale Fall and ether?
@Harmonywish
Yeah sorry about seraphine! ;v;
I'd take Whale Fall and ether?
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents Actually, I'm really sorry ;w; but I decided that I'd like to keep ether ^^' If ominous prophecy doesn't interest you the same, I completely understand! I know this is super irresponsible of me and I apologize again for changing my mind so suddenly ><

Ahh I set up a trade and everything; I'm so sorry for the unnecessary pings D:
@Succulents Actually, I'm really sorry ;w; but I decided that I'd like to keep ether ^^' If ominous prophecy doesn't interest you the same, I completely understand! I know this is super irresponsible of me and I apologize again for changing my mind so suddenly ><

Ahh I set up a trade and everything; I'm so sorry for the unnecessary pings D:
@Harmonywish
Sorry for the late reply! I'd rather not value ominous prophecy the same, sorry. ;v;
Thanks anyways!
@Harmonywish
Sorry for the late reply! I'd rather not value ominous prophecy the same, sorry. ;v;
Thanks anyways!
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents Unfortunately I probably can't afford that price, so I'll have to pass. I love the accent, though!
@Succulents Unfortunately I probably can't afford that price, so I'll have to pass. I love the accent, though!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
up
up
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
[list]@Succulents I'm sorry! I have two eliminates, two Gaoler breed changes, horizontal sight (x2), and a vial of scattersight just to give some ideas?
    @Succulents
    I'm sorry!
    I have two eliminates, two Gaoler breed changes, horizontal sight (x2), and a vial of scattersight just to give some ideas?
5sWebpB.gif
xx"Some fear the fire. Some simply become it."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx W I S H L I S Tx | xS H E / T H E Y x| xL E S B I A N
@Iniimical
I'd be interested in the two eliminates and vial of scattersight? ;v;
I can also do holds or payment plans if you really want either of the skins you mentioned.
@Iniimical
I'd be interested in the two eliminates and vial of scattersight? ;v;
I can also do holds or payment plans if you really want either of the skins you mentioned.
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
[list]@Succulents Honestly, can't say I'm interested in either enough to solely focus on getting them. I'll definitely come back in the future though if they're still available.
    @Succulents
    Honestly, can't say I'm interested in either enough to solely focus on getting them. I'll definitely come back in the future though if they're still available.
5sWebpB.gif
xx"Some fear the fire. Some simply become it."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx W I S H L I S Tx | xS H E / T H E Y x| xL E S B I A N
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 204 205