Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] uma/customs clearout | updated 03/10
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 204 205
@TheChurchGrim
Feel free to toss an offer? They're my last copies, so I'm a bit tentative with them. ;v;
@TheChurchGrim
Feel free to toss an offer? They're my last copies, so I'm a bit tentative with them. ;v;
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@/Succulents honestly I wouldn't know where to begin lol I'm not familiar with the accent market ^^; I checked the AH and someone had two up for around 1200g. Is that starting price, middle, or hope end?

Edit: omg I put the absolute wrong amount lmao
@/Succulents honestly I wouldn't know where to begin lol I'm not familiar with the accent market ^^; I checked the AH and someone had two up for around 1200g. Is that starting price, middle, or hope end?

Edit: omg I put the absolute wrong amount lmao
4c6SUnQ.png iLqXG8X.pngldOcwDe.png6H5Lxw8.png
@TheChurchGrim
That'd probably around starting point for stability and neutrality, though I'm a bit more tentative with equilibrium. ;v;
@TheChurchGrim
That'd probably around starting point for stability and neutrality, though I'm a bit more tentative with equilibrium. ;v;
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
up
up
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents oh my god, this somehow got lost in my notifications??? which tbh are a huge mess. I am so sorry.

Would you be willing to take 1300g for either Stability OR Neutrality? I'm not sure which one I want, since there's two dragons that are going to share and each one looks a little better on each dragon.... rip
@Succulents oh my god, this somehow got lost in my notifications??? which tbh are a huge mess. I am so sorry.

Would you be willing to take 1300g for either Stability OR Neutrality? I'm not sure which one I want, since there's two dragons that are going to share and each one looks a little better on each dragon.... rip
4c6SUnQ.png iLqXG8X.pngldOcwDe.png6H5Lxw8.png
@TheChurchGrim
Would stability work for you? ;w;
@TheChurchGrim
Would stability work for you? ;w;
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents

hi ! how much are you looking for 'till dawn' for wc m ?
@Succulents

hi ! how much are you looking for 'till dawn' for wc m ?
@hymns
Uhh 1.5kg? Feel free to haggle, I haven't really seen it be sold since it came out. ;o;
@hymns
Uhh 1.5kg? Feel free to haggle, I haven't really seen it be sold since it came out. ;o;
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@succulents

hmm... would you be interested in either , , or ?
@succulents

hmm... would you be interested in either , , or ?
@hymns
Not really, sorry! ;v;
@hymns
Not really, sorry! ;v;
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 204 205