Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Many shrooms[W]Apparel/accents
1 2
But not enough apparel. What I want: [u][b]Apparel[/b][/u] [item=Brutal Headdress][item=Brutal Claws][item=Brutal Leather Boots][item=Brutal Boots][item=Brutal Leather Arm Guards][item=Brutal Banner] All the other Leather stuff, whatever it's called [item=Brown Daredevil Cover][item=Daisy Flowerfall][item=Marigold Flowerfall][item=Peace Dove][item=Light Tome] [item=Onyx Talonclasp Pendant][item=Summer Swelter][item=Gold Earrings of Alchemy][item=Autumn Breeze][item=Autumnal Wreath] [item=River Royalist Tail Rings][item=River Royalist Cuffs] [item=Golden Silk Veil][item=Golden Fillet][item=Golden Tail bangle][item=Golden Wing Silks][item=Golden Leg Silks][item=Golden Arm Silks] [item=Golden Glow Alchemist Tools][item=Burgundy Bandana][item=Skeletal chimes] Peacebringers Mantle | Whisperer's Mantle[item=Mysterious Mantle][item=Burlap Mantle] [item=Alchemist Eyewear] Amber Delver's Lamp Time-turner's Sandglass [item=Gossamer Silk Veil][item=Gossamer Fillet][item=Gossamer Tail bangle][item=Gossamer Wing Silks][item=Gossamer Leg Silks][item=Gossamer Arm Silks] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [u][b]Skins/accents[/b][/u] For Malakbel: [skin=15010] or [skin=15339] For Alexander: [skin=17212] For Mer: [skin=15679]
But not enough apparel.

What I want:

Apparel
Brutal Headdress Brutal Claws Brutal Leather Boots Brutal Leather Arm Guards Brutal Banner
All the other Leather stuff, whatever it's called
Brown Daredevil Cover Daisy Flowerfall Marigold Flowerfall Peace Dove Light Tome
Onyx Talonclasp Pendant Summer Swelter Gold Earrings of Alchemy Autumn Breeze Autumnal Wreath
River Royalist Tail Rings River Royalist Cuffs
Golden Silk Veil Golden Fillet Golden Tail Bangle Golden Wing Silks Golden Leg Silks Golden Arm Silks
Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Burgundy Bandana Skeletal Chimes
Peacebringers Mantle | Whisperer's Mantle Mysterious Mantle Burlap Mantle
Alchemist Eyewear
Amber Delver's Lamp
Time-turner's Sandglass
Gossamer Silk Veil Gossamer Fillet Gossamer Tail Bangle Gossamer Wing Silks Gossamer Leg Silks Gossamer Arm Silks

Skins/accents

For Malakbel: or
For Alexander:
For Mer:
_commission___gold_scale_by_chilling_turtle-d8k14q3.gif
bananarama
36 UM skins/accents for sale or trade
Dragons (G1s and 2nd Gen Imps) after Toothless for sale
@sais

i have a diasy flowerfall and i can brew you up the baldwin stuff for gsd ^^
@sais

i have a diasy flowerfall and i can brew you up the baldwin stuff for gsd ^^
@Sharkinator Would 44 GSD work for the Flowerfall? And how much would you be asking for the Baldwin stuff individually? c:
@Sharkinator Would 44 GSD work for the Flowerfall? And how much would you be asking for the Baldwin stuff individually? c:
bananarama
@Sais I have some of apparel from your list for GSDs. Would you be still looking for any of these items?

Daisy Flowerfall
Burlap Mantle

Gold Filigree Helmet
Gold Filigree Wing Guard
Gold Filigree Boots

Burnished Gold Helmet
Burnished Gold Pauldrons
@Sais I have some of apparel from your list for GSDs. Would you be still looking for any of these items?

Daisy Flowerfall
Burlap Mantle

Gold Filigree Helmet
Gold Filigree Wing Guard
Gold Filigree Boots

Burnished Gold Helmet
Burnished Gold Pauldrons
@Sais

I have a Marigold Flowerfall I'd be willing to part with. I'd prefer treasure but will take GSD at a 1:650 ratio as well, off of LAH.

EDIT: Also have a Mysterious Mantle!
@Sais

I have a Marigold Flowerfall I'd be willing to part with. I'd prefer treasure but will take GSD at a 1:650 ratio as well, off of LAH.

EDIT: Also have a Mysterious Mantle!
3PxlXSK.png
@manimanimani @RayAnneliese You're both welcome to set up a CR and tell me whatever price you think seems fair! c:
@manimanimani @RayAnneliese You're both welcome to set up a CR and tell me whatever price you think seems fair! c:
bananarama
@Sais

CR sent!
@Sais

CR sent!
3PxlXSK.png
@Sais Hey!:D I have crimson silk veil and arm silk! Could you pay it with half GSD and half money?:) Armsilk is 44990T in AH and veil is 155500T!
@Sais Hey!:D I have crimson silk veil and arm silk! Could you pay it with half GSD and half money?:) Armsilk is 44990T in AH and veil is 155500T!
tumblr_p42sq0XvTw1uwew70o1_100.gif
@Sais Hi there! I have Skeletal Chimes. Can you do 245 Embers for them?
@Sais Hi there! I have Skeletal Chimes. Can you do 245 Embers for them?
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
@Tygra Lowest AH is currently 210 gems, so I'd be more looking to trade around 220 Embers.
@Tygra Lowest AH is currently 210 gems, so I'd be more looking to trade around 220 Embers.
bananarama
1 2