Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Lv 18 baldwin! (busy)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center] There's a sudden explosion of smoke as you enter the room. A nocturne stumbles out, coughing, but pulls up sharply upon seeing you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20231676] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202317/20231676_350.png[/img] [/url] 'Hello!' he chirps 'anything I can help you with?' This works the same as all the other threads like this: - You send me the materials for what you want brewed - I brew it for you, for free (though, food donations would be appreciated, I'm running very low!) - Once it's done, I'll send you your item(s) Guide with full lists of items: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1461458/1 Simple, right? Note: I'm only making new items for the time being. Let me know if I can help! Completed brews: - 3 sizzling phosphorous for Saphelle - Golden glow alchemist tools for Yara - Peacebringer's mantle for GrumpyCatLover - 2 slarg familiars for Oilux - Tar trooper slarg for Aireiya - Mysterious mantle for Azurrys - Wild headdress for Sysirauta - -Whole wild set for Peachie - Reinforced glass beakers, two fine reductions, scroll for ksea - 2 imbued sulfurs for Valikor - 1 sulphur and egg for Elypogogu - Beakers, reductions, sulfurs and scroll for Dragonheart996 - Beakers, reductions, sulfurs and scroll for Duskria - Beakers, reductions, sulfurs and scroll for ImpossibleJedi4 Currently brewing: Nothing - melting down stuff for personal use while I wait. - Waiting list: [/center]

There's a sudden explosion of smoke as you enter the room. A nocturne stumbles out, coughing, but pulls up sharply upon seeing you.

20231676_350.png

'Hello!' he chirps 'anything I can help you with?'

This works the same as all the other threads like this:

- You send me the materials for what you want brewed
- I brew it for you, for free (though, food donations would be appreciated, I'm running very low!)
- Once it's done, I'll send you your item(s)

Guide with full lists of items: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1461458/1

Simple, right? Note: I'm only making new items for the time being.

Let me know if I can help!

Completed brews:
- 3 sizzling phosphorous for Saphelle
- Golden glow alchemist tools for Yara
- Peacebringer's mantle for GrumpyCatLover
- 2 slarg familiars for Oilux
- Tar trooper slarg for Aireiya
- Mysterious mantle for Azurrys
- Wild headdress for Sysirauta
- -Whole wild set for Peachie
- Reinforced glass beakers, two fine reductions, scroll for ksea
- 2 imbued sulfurs for Valikor
- 1 sulphur and egg for Elypogogu
- Beakers, reductions, sulfurs and scroll for Dragonheart996
- Beakers, reductions, sulfurs and scroll for Duskria
- Beakers, reductions, sulfurs and scroll for ImpossibleJedi4

Currently brewing:
Nothing - melting down stuff for personal use while I wait.

- Waiting list:

tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png
@DragonDodo

Would you be willing to brew 3 Sizzling Phosphorus for me?
@DragonDodo

Would you be willing to brew 3 Sizzling Phosphorus for me?
@Saphelle

Sure, send the materials and treasure needed for them over and I'll get started :)
@Saphelle

Sure, send the materials and treasure needed for them over and I'll get started :)
Cauldron is available again!
Cauldron is available again!
bump!
bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@kingoffools
self ping
@kingoffools
self ping
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10