Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {Service} Baldwin's Bubbling Brew CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@slp0001
That's ok! No need to apologise ^^

@UnbridledPassion
Thank you for helping slp0001! It really does help :)
@slp0001
That's ok! No need to apologise ^^

@UnbridledPassion
Thank you for helping slp0001! It really does help :)
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
Bump!
Bump!
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
Re-open and back from camp! ^^
Re-open and back from camp! ^^
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
Bump ^^
Bump ^^
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
Bump!
Bump!
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie
What I would like to brew/transmute:I'd like to transmute a lot.
How many of that item I would like to brew: As many as you'd be willing to do really until the start of the Jamboree. Tops would be 1 stack each of food, materials and trinkets. (Then I'd probs order currency but I'll make a different form for that)
Total cost (if creating) & materials: I'd be willing to tip ^^

Preferred time for the items to be sent:Whenever

@Minxwolfie
What I would like to brew/transmute:I'd like to transmute a lot.
How many of that item I would like to brew: As many as you'd be willing to do really until the start of the Jamboree. Tops would be 1 stack each of food, materials and trinkets. (Then I'd probs order currency but I'll make a different form for that)
Total cost (if creating) & materials: I'd be willing to tip ^^

Preferred time for the items to be sent:Whenever

Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Sap88
I'm currently transmuting a 'biggish' order for UnbridledPassion over the weekend (it's a Public Holiday for me, so it's a long weekend), so I would really only be able to transmute your items after school, which may take a while since you would like to transmute a big load.

Would you like to decrease the size of your order, or not order at all? I don't mind really :) If you still have any questions, just ask!
@Sap88
I'm currently transmuting a 'biggish' order for UnbridledPassion over the weekend (it's a Public Holiday for me, so it's a long weekend), so I would really only be able to transmute your items after school, which may take a while since you would like to transmute a big load.

Would you like to decrease the size of your order, or not order at all? I don't mind really :) If you still have any questions, just ask!
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie
Is it labour day? For me that's today XD
I'd still like to order, but it's more a transmute all you can after you finish that order. It doesn't really matter if it's 10 items or 1 stack, just as many as you can do XD
@Minxwolfie
Is it labour day? For me that's today XD
I'd still like to order, but it's more a transmute all you can after you finish that order. It doesn't really matter if it's 10 items or 1 stack, just as many as you can do XD
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
@Sap88
Nah, it's a Horse Racing thing :P

And ok! Tomorrow after school if everything works out, I'll ping you so you can send the items that you'd like to be transmuted. If you have anything you'd like to be transmuted first, just say in the same message that you send the items in :) Also, when does the Jamboree start? (I'm too lazy to look >.<)
@Sap88
Nah, it's a Horse Racing thing :P

And ok! Tomorrow after school if everything works out, I'll ping you so you can send the items that you'd like to be transmuted. If you have anything you'd like to be transmuted first, just say in the same message that you send the items in :) Also, when does the Jamboree start? (I'm too lazy to look >.<)
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie

I'll send you a bit of stuff, I don't mind where you start. What you don't transmute you can keep c; (Especially if you want food)

Jamboree starts March 27th XD
@Minxwolfie

I'll send you a bit of stuff, I don't mind where you start. What you don't transmute you can keep c; (Especially if you want food)

Jamboree starts March 27th XD
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36