Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {Service} Baldwin's Bubbling Brew CLOSED
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@MinxWolfie

Hi!
Could you brew me 4 sets of 20 geodes?
@MinxWolfie

Hi!
Could you brew me 4 sets of 20 geodes?
@Nikki
My current limit is 3 "items" per person (per festival), but since I don't have any other festival orders, I'm willing to make an exception c:
Send over the materials for the geodes whenever!
@Nikki
My current limit is 3 "items" per person (per festival), but since I don't have any other festival orders, I'm willing to make an exception c:
Send over the materials for the geodes whenever!
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie

Oops I didn't see that, but thanks! I'll send a CR now.
@Minxwolfie

Oops I didn't see that, but thanks! I'll send a CR now.
@PumpkinPepper
Your order is next on the waiting list! Please send over the items you would like transmuted if you haven't already c: (If you have, please remind me >~<)
@PumpkinPepper
Your order is next on the waiting list! Please send over the items you would like transmuted if you haven't already c: (If you have, please remind me >~<)
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie

thanks! sending now :)
@Minxwolfie

thanks! sending now :)

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@Minxwolfie Hi, just wondering if this was still going? (Curious, bc I'm on the waitlist)
@Minxwolfie Hi, just wondering if this was still going? (Curious, bc I'm on the waitlist)
Accent Shop Here
@Faeyra
Hi! My BBB service is closed to any new orders, but I am still finishing up the orders from the waitlist, if that makes sense c:
@Faeyra
Hi! My BBB service is closed to any new orders, but I am still finishing up the orders from the waitlist, if that makes sense c:
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie That makes sense. Thank you :)
@Minxwolfie That makes sense. Thank you :)
Accent Shop Here
@agateflame
@agateflame
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Antideriv @Faeyra @raxyl
Some things have come up in real life that I currently need to focus on, and because of that, I haven't had as much time as I have wanted to play Flight Rising. What this means to you guys is that I am very behind on my BBB orders.
So, I have some choices for you; either you would like to stay on the waitlist (keep in mind that it will take me some time to complete/get to your order), or you would like to be removed. I don't mind which you choose, but if you don't get back to me within 24 hours, I will automatically assume that you would like to be removed from the waitlist.
(I am only completing @/agateflame 's order since I have already started on it!)
I am very sorry for this inconvenience ;3;
@Antideriv @Faeyra @raxyl
Some things have come up in real life that I currently need to focus on, and because of that, I haven't had as much time as I have wanted to play Flight Rising. What this means to you guys is that I am very behind on my BBB orders.
So, I have some choices for you; either you would like to stay on the waitlist (keep in mind that it will take me some time to complete/get to your order), or you would like to be removed. I don't mind which you choose, but if you don't get back to me within 24 hours, I will automatically assume that you would like to be removed from the waitlist.
(I am only completing @/agateflame 's order since I have already started on it!)
I am very sorry for this inconvenience ;3;
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36