Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {Service} Baldwin's Bubbling Brew CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@minxwolfie
Hello and I was wondering if you were offering this. I'd like some help in getting some extra apparel and familiars reduced. Could you take a message worth or items and just give me the resulting goops? I can tip you a gem per item :)
@minxwolfie
Hello and I was wondering if you were offering this. I'd like some help in getting some extra apparel and familiars reduced. Could you take a message worth or items and just give me the resulting goops? I can tip you a gem per item :)
@MadaraKeehl
Of course I can do that! Just send a message with the items you want 'goop-a-fied' (:3) and I'll get to it!
@MadaraKeehl
Of course I can do that! Just send a message with the items you want 'goop-a-fied' (:3) and I'll get to it!
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie Can I ask you to brew 20 Shimmering Pinecones for me?
@Minxwolfie Can I ask you to brew 20 Shimmering Pinecones for me?
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@Haoang20082
If you have the right materials, I sure can! Though I'll have to brew it in a little while because I am currently transmuting something for MadaraKeehl =)
@Haoang20082
If you have the right materials, I sure can! Though I'll have to brew it in a little while because I am currently transmuting something for MadaraKeehl =)
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie No problem! I'll send the materials and you can brew whenever your cauldron's open :)
@Minxwolfie No problem! I'll send the materials and you can brew whenever your cauldron's open :)
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@Haoang20082
Ok! I'll notify you when they're done ^^
@Haoang20082
Ok! I'll notify you when they're done ^^
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Haoang20082
Your Pinecones are ready! I managed to squeeze you in between the goop-a-fying ^^ Sending now.
@Haoang20082
Your Pinecones are ready! I managed to squeeze you in between the goop-a-fying ^^ Sending now.
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@MadaraKeehl
Your order is ready! Sending over now <3
@MadaraKeehl
Your order is ready! Sending over now <3
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie

What I would like to brew: some sludges!!
How many of that item I would like to brew: depends on how much you allow, but up to 10?
Total cost (if creating) & materials: up to 10 trinkets that I'll provide
@Minxwolfie

What I would like to brew: some sludges!!
How many of that item I would like to brew: depends on how much you allow, but up to 10?
Total cost (if creating) & materials: up to 10 trinkets that I'll provide
Crow - 25 - they/it/he - local autistic corvid enthusiast
@TheMurderOfCrows
I certainly can do 10! Just send the trinkets over when you're ready =) Do you have a preferred time you'd like them to be done by? If not, I'll send over the sludges when they're all done!

( Also you're not crazy, I added some more things into the order form after you ordered =) )
@TheMurderOfCrows
I certainly can do 10! Just send the trinkets over when you're ready =) Do you have a preferred time you'd like them to be done by? If not, I'll send over the sludges when they're all done!

( Also you're not crazy, I added some more things into the order form after you ordered =) )
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36