Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done!
1 2 3 4 5
Hello! As the title states, I'm looking to buy 4850 gems at a 1:650 rate! Any amounts are fine. Please ping me in this thread before sending gems so I can confirm.

2940/4850
Hello! As the title states, I'm looking to buy 4850 gems at a 1:650 rate! Any amounts are fine. Please ping me in this thread before sending gems so I can confirm.

2940/4850
SVbOCPL.png
@CaptainCrackers i can sell 670g to you!
@CaptainCrackers i can sell 670g to you!

It's only water. It's only fire. It's only love.
tumblr_lsd1gs8UpG1ql1l0v.gif
@thalassiq
Alright! That should be 435500 treasure. Send the gems, and I'll send the treasure. Thank you!
@thalassiq
Alright! That should be 435500 treasure. Send the gems, and I'll send the treasure. Thank you!
SVbOCPL.png
^
^
SVbOCPL.png
^
^
SVbOCPL.png
@CaptainCrackers
I have 11 that I can seand
@CaptainCrackers
I have 11 that I can seand
f2ogg0.jpg
@Nidd5555
Alright! That should be 7150 treasure. Send the gems, and I'll send the treasure!
@Nidd5555
Alright! That should be 7150 treasure. Send the gems, and I'll send the treasure!
SVbOCPL.png
@sharkdragon
I'm so sorry for not responding sooner! Got called away and forgot about this. If you've still got those, I'd be happy to take them, but I totally understand if you don't.
@sharkdragon
I'm so sorry for not responding sooner! Got called away and forgot about this. If you've still got those, I'd be happy to take them, but I totally understand if you don't.
SVbOCPL.png
@CaptainCrackers

I have 144.
@CaptainCrackers

I have 144.
y4XpVjZ.png
@AceofSpades
Alright! That should be 93600. Send the gems, and I'll send the treasure!
@AceofSpades
Alright! That should be 93600. Send the gems, and I'll send the treasure!
SVbOCPL.png
1 2 3 4 5