Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wishlist/Buying Items
[center][b]Wishlist/Buying[/b][/center] [quote=Art][center][b]ART![/b] I love artstuffs If you're using art as part of a trade or sale with me, I might be picky, so be sure to show/check with me first![/center][/quote] [center]~~~[/center] [quote=Unobtanium] [center] I don't actually ever expect to get one of these: [item=Light Sprite] [item=Bone Fiend] [item=Boolean]* *(I just want to touch bools for the achievement, that's it) [/center] [/quote] [center]~~~[/center] [quote=Apparels] [center] [item=Darkened Eye Scar] [item=Aerborn Halo] [item=Fathomsearch Halo] [item=Gladegift Halo] [item=Voltaic Halo] [item=Murkmirth Halo] [/center] [/quote] [center]~~~[/center] [quote=Skins/Accents] Male WC skincents or accents [indent]- preferring something with cool-looking, dark/black corruption markings[/indent] Male PC skincents or accents [indent]- preferring something dainty that would show up well against a brown dragon[/indent] Also open to any species I have in my Lore or Pretty tabs of my lair (which is most of them), so go ahead and show me if you have nice things and I'll check them out! [/quote] [center]~~~[/center] [quote=Swipp][b][u]Swipp Mats:[/u][/b] [item=Iron Ore] [item=Copper Ore] [/quote] [center]~~~[/center] [quote=Baldwin][b][u]Baldwin Item Materials:[/u][/b] -none- [quote=transmutes][u][b]Baldwin Transmutes[/b][/u] 100kg/g thread: you can gift me in entirely Baldwin Transmutes if you want to *HINT HINT* [item=Red Goo]*[item=Purple Goo]* [item=Red Ooze]* [item=Orange Sludge]* [item=Purple Sludge]* [item=White Slime]**[item=Black Slime]** [left]For Trades/Sales: [indent]* All goo/ooze/sludge are valued at a maximum of 5g each, regardless of AH price. ** All slime/muck are valued at a maximum of 10g each, regardless of AH price.[/indent] If you don't like my prices for these items, you do not need to use them to trade with me![/left] [/quote][/quote] [center]~~~[/center] [quote=Other] [center] [u][b]Battle Items[/b][/u] [item=Eliminate] [item=Rally] [item=Tincture of Dissolution] [item=Major Health Potion]*** [/center] [left]For Trades/Sales: [indent]*** [MajorHealthPotion] valued at 3kt each, regardless of AH price.[/indent] If you don't like my prices for these items, you do not need to use them to trade with me![/left] [/quote]
Wishlist/Buying

Art wrote:
ART!

I love artstuffs

If you're using art as part of a trade or sale with me, I might be picky, so be sure to show/check with me first!

~~~

Unobtanium wrote:
I don't actually ever expect to get one of these:

Light Sprite Bone Fiend Boolean *
*(I just want to touch bools for the achievement, that's it)

~~~

Apparels wrote:
Darkened Eye Scar

Fathomsearch Halo Gladegift Halo Voltaic Halo Murkmirth Halo

~~~

Skins/Accents wrote:

Male WC skincents or accents
- preferring something with cool-looking, dark/black corruption markings

Male PC skincents or accents
- preferring something dainty that would show up well against a brown dragon

Also open to any species I have in my Lore or Pretty tabs of my lair (which is most of them), so go ahead and show me if you have nice things and I'll check them out!

~~~

Swipp wrote:
Swipp Mats:

Iron Ore Copper Ore

~~~

Baldwin wrote:
Baldwin Item Materials:

-none-

transmutes wrote:
Baldwin Transmutes
100kg/g thread: you can gift me in entirely Baldwin Transmutes if you want to
*HINT HINT*

Red Goo * Purple Goo *
Red Ooze *
Orange Sludge * Purple Sludge *
White Slime ** Black Slime **
For Trades/Sales:
* All goo/ooze/sludge are valued at a maximum of 5g each, regardless of AH price.
** All slime/muck are valued at a maximum of 10g each, regardless of AH price.

If you don't like my prices for these items, you do not need to use them to trade with me!

~~~

Other wrote:
Battle Items

Eliminate Rally Tincture of Dissolution
Major Health Potion ***

For Trades/Sales:
*** [MajorHealthPotion] valued at 3kt each, regardless of AH price.

If you don't like my prices for these items, you do not need to use them to trade with me!
Henlo :D
[quote=Vistas] [center] [quote=treasure vista][emoji=treasure size=1] [item=vista: banescale dragons][item=vista: bogsneak dragons][item=vista: coatl dragons][item=vista: fae dragons][item=vista: gaoler dragons][item=vista: mirror dragons][item=vista: imperial dragons][item=vista: nocturne dragons][item=vista: pearlcatcher dragons][item=vista: ridgeback dragons][item=vista: wildclaw dragons][item=vista: veilspun dragons][item=vista: tundra dragons][item=vista: spiral dragons][item=vista: skydancer dragons][item=vista: snapper dragons][item=vista: treasure hoarder][item=vista: archer's way][item=vista: snowy owl][item=vista: something swarming][item=vista: cozy harvest] [quote=seasonal treasure][item=vista: autumn][item=vista: winter][item=vista: spring][item=vista: summer] [item=vista: lovebirds](Feb14th) [item=vista: pirate's life](Sept25th)[/quote] [/quote] [quote=gem vista][emoji=gem size=1] [item=vista: axolotl][item=vista: black rose][item=vista: solar][item=Vista: armory][item=vista: night sky][item=vista: chandelier][item=vista: butterflies][item=vista: gem hoarder][item=vista: lantern forest] [quote=cycled gem][item=vista: rainy day][/quote] [/quote] [quote=coli vista][emoji=coliseum team size=1] [item=Vista: arena II][item=vista: blooming grove][item=vista: boreal wood II][item=vista: crystal pools][item=vista: forbidden portal][item=vista: forgotten cave II][item=vista: golem workshop][item=vista: kelp beds][item=vista: rainsong jungle][item=vista: redrock cove][item=vista: sandswept delta][item=vista: waterway][item=vista: thunderhead savanna] [/quote] [center]~~~[/center] [quote=swipp swap][emoji=trade size=1] [item=vista: foxfire grove][item=vista: ribbons and bows][item=vista: stagcrest][item=vista: succulents][item=vista: swan lake][item=vista: swap stand] [/quote] [quote=baldwin craft][emoji=cauldron size=1] [item=vista: sea slugs][item=vista: tentacles][item=vista: herb rack] [/quote] [quote=event vista][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] NOTN[emoji=treasure size=1]: [item=vista: dreary dirge][item=vista: eye see you] NOTN[emoji=cauldron size=1]: [item=vista: banshee brooch] NOTN[emoji=gem size=1]: [item=vista: feral visage][item=vista: vigorous goblet] NOTN[emoji=treasure chest size=1]: [item=vista: living stones] With the purchase of a sticker Merch Pack: [item=vista: sticker star] [/quote][/center][/quote] [center]~~~[/center] [quote] [b][u]Genes:[/u][/b] These are more notes for myself, I just want to keep them somewhere. I don't expect to be gifted genes for projects. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/29598/2959799.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=44018&tab=dragon&did=2959799]Exarch[/url]: [item=primary gene: python] [item=secondary gene: morph] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/402388/40238703.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=44018&tab=dragon&did=40238703]Vorlon[/url]: [item=primary gene: pinstripe] [item=secondary gene: trail] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42313949] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/423140/42313949.png[/img]Asbeel[/url]: [item=Breed Change: Ridgeback] [item=Primary Gene: Python] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45165483] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/451655/45165483.png[/img]Unnamed[/url]: [item=Secondary Gene: Noxtide] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38166913] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/381670/38166913.png[/img]Priest[/url]: [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] [/quote]
Vistas wrote:
treasure vista wrote:

Vista: Banescale Dragons Vista: Bogsneak Dragons Vista: Coatl Dragons Vista: Fae Dragons Vista: Gaoler Dragons Vista: Mirror Dragons Vista: Imperial Dragons Vista: Nocturne Dragons Vista: Pearlcatcher Dragons Vista: Ridgeback Dragons Vista: Wildclaw Dragons Vista: Veilspun Dragons Vista: Tundra Dragons Vista: Spiral Dragons Vista: Skydancer Dragons Vista: Snapper Dragons Vista: Treasure Hoarder Vista: Archer's Way Vista: Snowy Owl Vista: Something Swarming Vista: Cozy Harvest
seasonal treasure wrote:
Vista: Autumn Vista: Winter Vista: Spring Vista: Summer
Vista: Lovebirds (Feb14th)
Vista: Pirate's Life (Sept25th)
gem vista wrote:

Vista: Axolotl Vista: Black Rose Vista: Solar Vista: Armory Vista: Night Sky Vista: Chandelier Vista: Butterflies Vista: Gem Hoarder Vista: Lantern Forest
cycled gem wrote:
Vista: Rainy Day
coli vista wrote:

Vista: Arena II Vista: Blooming Grove Vista: Boreal Wood II Vista: Crystal Pools Vista: Forbidden Portal Vista: Forgotten Cave II Vista: Golem Workshop Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Rainsong Jungle Vista: Redrock Cove Vista: Sandswept Delta Vista: Waterway Vista: Thunderhead Savanna
~~~

swipp swap wrote:

Vista: Foxfire Grove Vista: Ribbons and Bows Vista: Stagcrest Vista: Succulents Vista: Swan Lake Vista: Swap Stand
baldwin craft wrote:

Vista: Sea Slugs Vista: Tentacles Vista: Herb Rack
event vista wrote:

NOTN: Vista: Dreary Dirge Vista: Eye See You
NOTN: Vista: Banshee Brooch
NOTN: Vista: Feral Visage Vista: Vigorous Goblet
NOTN: Vista: Living Stones
With the purchase of a sticker Merch Pack: Vista: Sticker Star

~~~

Quote:
Genes:
These are more notes for myself, I just want to keep them somewhere. I don't expect to be gifted genes for projects.

2959799.pngExarch: Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph
40238703.pngVorlon: Primary Gene: Pinstripe Secondary Gene: Trail

42313949.pngAsbeel
: Breed Change: Ridgeback Primary Gene: Python

45165483.pngUnnamed
: Secondary Gene: Noxtide

38166913.pngPriest
: Breed Change: Wildclaw
[quote][center] All the eggs: [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Nature Egg] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] Chests too, I guess: [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [item=Iron Treasure chest] [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [/center][/quote]
Quote:
All the eggs:

Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Chests too, I guess:

Rusted Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest Gilded Decorative Chest