Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] nanairo's stuff [UPDATE 10-31]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
UPDATED 10-31 (timezone is gmt +8 so replies may be slow!) [b]some stuff for sale or trade! [/b] APPAREL: [item=illuminated sash] [item=darkened arm scar] [item=runaway rotclaw] [item=crimson silk veil] [item=cloudy feathered wings] [item=journeyman satchels] [item=gold aviator scarf] [item=gold aviator gloves] [item=pale roundhorn] [item=forest rogue wing guard] [item=vibrant rogue gloves] [item=duneglider cape] [item=cyan flair scarf] x 2 [item=celadon silk scarf] [item=blood red wolf cape] [item=shadowscale helmet] [item=peridot flourish wing drape] this one i'm gonna be picky with about offers [item=boneyard tatters] FAMILIARS [item=water sprite] [item=sunbeam ursa] x 2 [item=irradiated astronomer] [item=marbled jester] [item=loga] SKINS [SKIN=1783] [skin=1995] [skin=1997] [skin=2872] CHESTS [item=abyss chest] [item=treeborn chest] [item=lantern chest] [item=overgrowth chest] [item=wilds chest] [item=faerielight chest] [item=marva's stupendous fiber] ETC [item=tertiary gene: gembond] [item=gradish] x 10 [item=rusted treasure chest] x 75 ON HOLD/PAYMENT PLAN (no refunds for this, sorry!) [item=water sprite] for SoundwaveKun ------------------------ WISHLIST/WILL TRADE THE ABOVE FOR: [item=crimson rogue cape][item=gossamer wing silks][item=golden wing silks][item=sky blue wing silks][item=celadon wing silks][item=gossamer silk scarf][item=golden silk scarf][item=winter wolf cape][item=black tulip flowerfall] [item=sakura flowerfall] [item=traditional broadsword] [item=ancient broadsword][item=unicorn guise] [item=reaper guise] [item=river royalist cuffs] [item=hip black frames] [item=ethereal entourage] [item=pixie procession] [item=regal masque] [item=earthen masque] [item=paunchy red percher] [item=talkative hookbeak] [skin=11972] [skin=5495] [item=fungusbearing phony] [item=tertiary gene: glimmer] [item=tertiary gene: circuit] [item=primary gene: crystal] [item=secondary gene: facet] [LIST] [*] gem mp apparel in general [*]other flowerfalls, flower crowns and silk sets (MP ones are valued at MP price) [*] ornate jewelry and bow apparel [*] cloudy and rose feathered wings [*]any of the birb apparel [*] capes!!!!! [*] ACCENTS especially UM ones ([i]especially [/i]coatl, nocs, sds!) I might look at other fes accents too [*]2014-2015 Fes apparel/familiars? (maybe)[/LIST] aaaand other pastelly/shiny stuff tbh idk feel free to offer! please ping @nanairo to get my attention!
UPDATED 10-31

(timezone is gmt +8 so replies may be slow!)

some stuff for sale or trade!

APPAREL:

Illuminated Sash Darkened Arm Scar Runaway Rotclaw
Crimson Silk Veil Cloudy Feathered Wings Journeyman Satchels
Gold Aviator Scarf Gold Aviator Gloves Pale Roundhorn Forest Rogue Wing Guard Vibrant Rogue Gloves Duneglider Cape Cyan Flair Scarf x 2 Celadon Silk Scarf Blood Red Wolf Cape Shadowscale Helmet Peridot Flourish Wing Drape

this one i'm gonna be picky with about offers
Boneyard Tatters

FAMILIARS

Water Sprite Sunbeam Ursa x 2
Irradiated Astronomer Marbled Jester Loga

SKINS

CHESTS
Abyss Chest Treeborn Chest Lantern Chest Overgrowth Chest Wilds Chest Faerielight Chest
Marva's Stupendous Fiber

ETC

Tertiary Gene: Gembond Gradish x 10 Rusted Treasure Chest x 75

ON HOLD/PAYMENT PLAN (no refunds for this, sorry!)

Water Sprite
for SoundwaveKun

WISHLIST/WILL TRADE THE ABOVE FOR:

Crimson Rogue Cape Gossamer Wing Silks Golden Wing Silks Sky Blue Wing Silks Celadon Wing Silks Gossamer Silk Scarf Golden Silk Scarf Winter Wolf Cape Black Tulip Flowerfall Sakura Flowerfall Traditional Broadsword Ancient Broadsword Unicorn Guise Reaper Guise River Royalist Cuffs Hip Black Frames Ethereal Entourage Pixie Procession Regal Masque Earthen Masque Paunchy Red Percher Talkative Hookbeak

Fungusbearing Phony
Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Circuit Primary Gene: Crystal Secondary Gene: Facet

• gem mp apparel in general
  • other flowerfalls, flower crowns and silk sets (MP ones are valued at MP price)
  • ornate jewelry and bow apparel
  • cloudy and rose feathered wings
  • any of the birb apparel
  • capes!!!!!
  • ACCENTS especially UM ones (especially coatl, nocs, sds!) I might look at other fes accents too
  • 2014-2015 Fes apparel/familiars? (maybe)

aaaand other pastelly/shiny stuff tbh idk feel free to offer!

please ping @nanairo to get my attention!
Dragons for sale | Accents
@nanairo Hi! I have a Comet and I'm interested in your Adornments and Darkened Scars! I currently value the Comet at 640k, and your Adornments at 470. I went by lowest gem price for those and converted at the 1:680 ratio. Could I get the Darkened Eye Scar the make up the rest of the 170k?
@nanairo Hi! I have a Comet and I'm interested in your Adornments and Darkened Scars! I currently value the Comet at 640k, and your Adornments at 470. I went by lowest gem price for those and converted at the 1:680 ratio. Could I get the Darkened Eye Scar the make up the rest of the 170k?
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
@subjugation hey! that sounds good to me! c: (the value of comet is lower by 20k now that i just checked actually but shhh) I'll be tossing the items your way in a sec (if the lag lets me)!
@subjugation hey! that sounds good to me! c: (the value of comet is lower by 20k now that i just checked actually but shhh) I'll be tossing the items your way in a sec (if the lag lets me)!
@Subjugation sent the stuff! :D
@Subjugation sent the stuff! :D
@nanairo yeah just sent the comet! sorry, internet connectivity issues -_-
@nanairo yeah just sent the comet! sorry, internet connectivity issues -_-
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
up!
up!
@nanairo Are you interested in a 1 for 1 or do you prefer it adds up to total value?
@nanairo Are you interested in a 1 for 1 or do you prefer it adds up to total value?
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
@spectralink i'd prefer if it adds up!
@spectralink i'd prefer if it adds up!
@nanairo
I know they're not on your wanted list, but would you be intrested in trading your Boneyard Tatters for a Wildclaw scroll AND a shadow Sprite?
@nanairo
I know they're not on your wanted list, but would you be intrested in trading your Boneyard Tatters for a Wildclaw scroll AND a shadow Sprite?
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@nanairo
How much would you want for the Naturalist Adornments, Sunguard Chest, Water Sprite & Plague Sprite? :D
xXx
@nanairo
How much would you want for the Naturalist Adornments, Sunguard Chest, Water Sprite & Plague Sprite? :D
xXx
GGxwhCh.pngXiooxiH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27