Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Got what I needed, thx
Ok, so last week I had an amazing sniper who sniped me a LOT of stuff, apparel, genes, etc. Whatever I asked for, they got it as they could - from silks to aviator to capes to ???
Basically it felt like they were my personal shopper :-)
I would send my lists, they would snipe - then send me a msg listing all items they had sniped at that point, with prices, I would reply with the tr and then they'd send all the items they had sniped.

I'm looking for a Sniper willing to do the same... A very good sniper!
Some of the items I wanted, my previous sniper did not have enough time to get because I added items well into last evening with only hours left of their discount.

(I can provide references if someone is nervous that I wouldn't pay after after getting me high valued lists)
(I can also send tr if sniper doesn't have enough to cover costs upfront)
(You'd need to keep track of my lists, what you've sniped and what you've sent me. My previous sniper kept the lists in one of their dragons bios so we both could see it. They put my lists down then a list of what they got me, and a list of what I'd been sent)

Oh and they didn't charge for snipping services as per normal.
I can say that I tip very very well considering the effort put into getting what I wanted and the money I saved with their discount :-)

Any questions? Any volunteers? Thank you for reading :-)
Ok, so last week I had an amazing sniper who sniped me a LOT of stuff, apparel, genes, etc. Whatever I asked for, they got it as they could - from silks to aviator to capes to ???
Basically it felt like they were my personal shopper :-)
I would send my lists, they would snipe - then send me a msg listing all items they had sniped at that point, with prices, I would reply with the tr and then they'd send all the items they had sniped.

I'm looking for a Sniper willing to do the same... A very good sniper!
Some of the items I wanted, my previous sniper did not have enough time to get because I added items well into last evening with only hours left of their discount.

(I can provide references if someone is nervous that I wouldn't pay after after getting me high valued lists)
(I can also send tr if sniper doesn't have enough to cover costs upfront)
(You'd need to keep track of my lists, what you've sniped and what you've sent me. My previous sniper kept the lists in one of their dragons bios so we both could see it. They put my lists down then a list of what they got me, and a list of what I'd been sent)

Oh and they didn't charge for snipping services as per normal.
I can say that I tip very very well considering the effort put into getting what I wanted and the money I saved with their discount :-)

Any questions? Any volunteers? Thank you for reading :-)
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
bumpity bump pour toi
bumpity bump pour toi
1721-nobody-gif.gif
Bump bump bump
Bump bump bump
image.png
@UnbridledPassion sent you a message ^^
@UnbridledPassion sent you a message ^^
Visit my accent shop HERE! & Adoptable Interest Check HERE!
[quote name="Malafunfun" date=2015-09-20 11:31:43] UnbridledPassion sent you a message ^^ [/quote] Responded @malafunfun Thank you for responding :-)
Malafunfun wrote on 2015-09-20:
UnbridledPassion sent you a message ^^

Responded @malafunfun
Thank you for responding :-)
image.png