Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Twice-Dyed Cowl
1 2
[center]Yep, want a [item=twice-dyed cowl]. If you've got one let me know. I can offer trades for items, familiars, etc., or pure, but I'd prefer a payment plan so I don't break the bank. xP @AeonsMusings[/center]
Yep, want a Twice-Dyed Cowl . If you've got one let me know. I can offer trades for items, familiars, etc., or pure, but I'd prefer a payment plan so I don't break the bank. xP

@AeonsMusings
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@AeonsMusings

I may be willing to part with one, what did you have in mind in terms of a down payment/payment plan?
@AeonsMusings

I may be willing to part with one, what did you have in mind in terms of a down payment/payment plan?
kghXjOr.png
@coldfire3
I'm expecting something over a million in treasure so I'd need to know what you were valuing it at before I'd be able to say definitely how much of a down payment I'd make. ^^
@coldfire3
I'm expecting something over a million in treasure so I'd need to know what you were valuing it at before I'd be able to say definitely how much of a down payment I'd make. ^^
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@AeonsMusings

Maybe like 1.4 mil?
@AeonsMusings

Maybe like 1.4 mil?
kghXjOr.png
@coldfire3
How do you feel about gems?
@coldfire3
How do you feel about gems?
@AeonsMusings

gems are wonderful!!!
@AeonsMusings

gems are wonderful!!!
kghXjOr.png
@coldfire3
So a ratio of 1:700-750 wouldn't be something you'd baulk at? I can make the majority of the payment in gems at that ratio. And by majority I mean over a million in treasure value.
@coldfire3
So a ratio of 1:700-750 wouldn't be something you'd baulk at? I can make the majority of the payment in gems at that ratio. And by majority I mean over a million in treasure value.
@AeonsMusings

Ehhh that's just a little under what I was thinking... 2100g total for it
@AeonsMusings

Ehhh that's just a little under what I was thinking... 2100g total for it
kghXjOr.png
@coldfire3
Oh, I didn't intend to only pay that. xP But I would throw the majority of the price of the cowl at you in gems. The remainder I could pay in treasure if up were okay with a mixed payment.
@coldfire3
Oh, I didn't intend to only pay that. xP But I would throw the majority of the price of the cowl at you in gems. The remainder I could pay in treasure if up were okay with a mixed payment.
@AeonsMusings

oh ok I was like ah that's a bit low. but yes that sounds good to me! Would you be ok if I held onto the TD until the full payment has come through?
@AeonsMusings

oh ok I was like ah that's a bit low. but yes that sounds good to me! Would you be ok if I held onto the TD until the full payment has come through?
kghXjOr.png
1 2