Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | A sweet futuristic Treat.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3234991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32350/3234991_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Arriving at the shack of a witch doctor... of a gifted dragon. You knock once, she quickly opens the door and implores you come in. Entering into the room the soft scent of incense fills your nose. She tries to relax, and allow you to be kept at ease. "[b]I sense, if here you are. It is your future you want to know[/b].." There is a pause. "[b]A small fee, and I can provide for you.. a small glimpse[/b]." [/i] Hello! Here, offered are tarot readings. I am but a budding card reader.. and well, general fortune teller. So, a lot of treasure or gem and I can give you a glimpse into your future. Now.. a reading can never be promised, and should always be taken symbolically first... Never quite what you might expect, and also fate is ever changing it seems. Take it with a grain of salt. [b]Offered....[/b] [u]Yes or no Questions.[/u] I can give you a small list of pendulum, card or otherwise to answer a few simple yes or no questions for you. [b]20 gems or 5k treasure[/b] Pictures provided if requested. For an extra 500 treasure. 5 questions [u]Three card Pull.[/u] Romance Life Work You may choose a subject of which to inquire, and I can provide a small insight into your possible future... [b]10 gems or 12k treasure[/b] To see if interest is existent, this is all that is available right now. [b]Disclaimer. Readings are not promised. And may be wrong. May be right. Or may not be what you expected.[/b] **Notes The fastest and easiest questions for me to answer are romance related. Pm, or comment if interested and to inquire.[/center]

3234991_350.png

Arriving at the shack of a witch doctor... of a gifted dragon.
You knock once, she quickly opens the door and implores you come in. Entering into the room the soft scent of incense fills your nose. She tries to relax, and allow you to be kept at ease.
"I sense, if here you are. It is your future you want to know.."
There is a pause.
"A small fee, and I can provide for you.. a small glimpse."

Hello! Here, offered are tarot readings. I am but a budding card reader.. and well, general fortune teller.
So, a lot of treasure or gem and I can give you a glimpse into your future.
Now.. a reading can never be promised, and should always be taken symbolically first... Never quite what you might expect, and also fate is ever changing it seems. Take it with a grain of salt.

Offered....
Yes or no Questions.
I can give you a small list of pendulum, card or otherwise to answer a few simple yes or no questions for you.
20 gems or 5k treasure
Pictures provided if requested. For an extra 500 treasure.
5 questions

Three card Pull.
Romance
Life
Work
You may choose a subject of which to inquire, and I can provide a small insight into your possible future...
10 gems or 12k treasure

To see if interest is existent, this is all that is available right now.
Disclaimer. Readings are not promised. And may be wrong. May be right. Or may not be what you expected.

**Notes
The fastest and easiest questions for me to answer are romance related.

Pm, or comment if interested and to inquire.
RrT8i.gif 9Atxn.gif Qcf6I.gif
Upped...
Upped...
RrT8i.gif 9Atxn.gif Qcf6I.gif
@Mintyambitions

Could I please get a pendulum reading..? Its kinda important to me ^^
@Mintyambitions

Could I please get a pendulum reading..? Its kinda important to me ^^