Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sunchaer Jewelry-accepting items!
1 2 3 4 5 6
K so there is lots more interest than I have seen before so this is how I will set it up. It will be an auction.

Starting bid is pure/items worth 30,000 gems. While it has been discussed, I will not mark that the starting bid has been met until I receive confirmation. If it includes items I really am not interested in, I reserve the right to refuse an offer.

SB: 30000 gems
HB: 42371 Gems/items by @Alcadies
AB: 55000 gems worth of pure/items :D (I know it probably won't get that high but since that is the current AH price...)

Auction ends: September 18th 11:59 PM FR time

ALSO! I really hate last-minute out-bidding because it takes so long to add up all this stuff. So, an offer after 11:00 will extend the auction to 1:00 FR time. If someone feels like they would have made a higher bid but ran out of time, I will also consider that. I don't know a better way to do this (I should have done a 24 hour hold or something but since the next day is my birthday, i don't want to need to get on late that night to handle it. If you have any other suggestions, let me know!
K so there is lots more interest than I have seen before so this is how I will set it up. It will be an auction.

Starting bid is pure/items worth 30,000 gems. While it has been discussed, I will not mark that the starting bid has been met until I receive confirmation. If it includes items I really am not interested in, I reserve the right to refuse an offer.

SB: 30000 gems
HB: 42371 Gems/items by @Alcadies
AB: 55000 gems worth of pure/items :D (I know it probably won't get that high but since that is the current AH price...)

Auction ends: September 18th 11:59 PM FR time

ALSO! I really hate last-minute out-bidding because it takes so long to add up all this stuff. So, an offer after 11:00 will extend the auction to 1:00 FR time. If someone feels like they would have made a higher bid but ran out of time, I will also consider that. I don't know a better way to do this (I should have done a 24 hour hold or something but since the next day is my birthday, i don't want to need to get on late that night to handle it. If you have any other suggestions, let me know!
@kschaef
lmk?
lmk?
@zelai

Not sure if you finished your quest, but just incase ^
@zelai

Not sure if you finished your quest, but just incase ^
g0nrFq0.png
I like her stories, have a look :)
@Muramoto

I've almost reached my goal (2.2 mil to go) with another user but if things fall through this is a nice backup, thank you!
@Muramoto

I've almost reached my goal (2.2 mil to go) with another user but if things fall through this is a nice backup, thank you!
PEyOcAR.png
@Kizmetto let me know
@Kizmetto let me know
@kschaef
@kschaef hello!! C: What kind of items would you be interested in, if I may ask?
@kschaef hello!! C: What kind of items would you be interested in, if I may ask?
OCapJAm.jpg
@cheynei I adore familiars, so ones of those I don't have, festival sprites, etc. mostly old/retired apparel, skins/accents (although I am picky). Looking for approximately equal value. Just not requiring all pure or anything crazy like that :D

If it is something I don't want but think I can resell later, I will also consider buying.
@cheynei I adore familiars, so ones of those I don't have, festival sprites, etc. mostly old/retired apparel, skins/accents (although I am picky). Looking for approximately equal value. Just not requiring all pure or anything crazy like that :D

If it is something I don't want but think I can resell later, I will also consider buying.
@kschaef
@kschaef sounds great, thank you so much C: Also wondering what you value the Sunchaser Jewelry at? The AH is pretty inaccurate right now because the recent auctions expired, but I definitely respect whatever you personally value the item at!

I do have pure that I can put in, but only have two sprites and very few older festival items. If you have any interest in night sky silks I have those! I also have this collection of accents!! Let me know if anything interests you! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1190072/496#13832578
@kschaef sounds great, thank you so much C: Also wondering what you value the Sunchaser Jewelry at? The AH is pretty inaccurate right now because the recent auctions expired, but I definitely respect whatever you personally value the item at!

I do have pure that I can put in, but only have two sprites and very few older festival items. If you have any interest in night sky silks I have those! I also have this collection of accents!! Let me know if anything interests you! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1190072/496#13832578
OCapJAm.jpg
@Cheynei I am interested in mangled nebula and portable pond. How much would that ring up. I am interested in night sky silks possibly.

I really don't know how to price it now, because two days ago it was up for 70k gems which I think is way too much. Around where it is now is slightly higher than I was hoping to get for it. but obv no one is buying it at 50k gems so obviously I would ask lower. idk yet.
@Cheynei I am interested in mangled nebula and portable pond. How much would that ring up. I am interested in night sky silks possibly.

I really don't know how to price it now, because two days ago it was up for 70k gems which I think is way too much. Around where it is now is slightly higher than I was hoping to get for it. but obv no one is buying it at 50k gems so obviously I would ask lower. idk yet.
@kschaef
@kschaef I'll have to check to see the statuses of those accents and I'll get back to you! Mangled Nebula is tricky, that's a limited accent that's only been released for one run (10 copies in existence) BUT it is not retired as of yet. That said, the artist doesn't know when she'll reprint it (or at least she didn't the last time someone I knew checked in with her), so it's an accent I'd have a tough time pricing (especially as it's equipped on a dragon currently) c: I'm totally up for discussing it though!

I do have several pieces of Night Sky Silks, a Nature Sprite, a Water Sprite, Starseer Armband, Electricians Armband, maaaay be willing to part with Frigid Fugitive Shackles, and I also have Crimson Silk pieces too. Some smaller/more recent festival items of mine include Sunguard Chest, Crystalhide Treads, Moonglow Thorns, Runaway Rotclaw, etc. plus pure gems/treasure. I can make a more comprehensive/better organized list for you if there's enough that you're interested in c:

The AH price has been wonky on Sunchasers for the last few weeks. A bit over a week ago it sat on the AH at 10 million for almost 24 hours, and then this last week there was a listing for 16.8 mil treasure that ended up expiring I THINK (it was on the AH for several days at least). The gem listings were always considerably higher, but like you said, no one was buying >.>

If that seems low to you though because of the current 50k gems listing, I can absolutely respect that but would have to pass c:
@kschaef I'll have to check to see the statuses of those accents and I'll get back to you! Mangled Nebula is tricky, that's a limited accent that's only been released for one run (10 copies in existence) BUT it is not retired as of yet. That said, the artist doesn't know when she'll reprint it (or at least she didn't the last time someone I knew checked in with her), so it's an accent I'd have a tough time pricing (especially as it's equipped on a dragon currently) c: I'm totally up for discussing it though!

I do have several pieces of Night Sky Silks, a Nature Sprite, a Water Sprite, Starseer Armband, Electricians Armband, maaaay be willing to part with Frigid Fugitive Shackles, and I also have Crimson Silk pieces too. Some smaller/more recent festival items of mine include Sunguard Chest, Crystalhide Treads, Moonglow Thorns, Runaway Rotclaw, etc. plus pure gems/treasure. I can make a more comprehensive/better organized list for you if there's enough that you're interested in c:

The AH price has been wonky on Sunchasers for the last few weeks. A bit over a week ago it sat on the AH at 10 million for almost 24 hours, and then this last week there was a listing for 16.8 mil treasure that ended up expiring I THINK (it was on the AH for several days at least). The gem listings were always considerably higher, but like you said, no one was buying >.>

If that seems low to you though because of the current 50k gems listing, I can absolutely respect that but would have to pass c:
OCapJAm.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6