Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Old Holiday Stuff
1 2
Looking for all holiday apparel other than the armbands, the crowns, Leafy Gladeboughs, Seashell Mantle, Crystalhide Treads, Solar Blades, Runaway Rotclaw, Companion Comet, Golem Gauntlet, Will o' the Ember and Mesa Mechanojets that I can pay off using a payment plan.
Looking for all holiday apparel other than the armbands, the crowns, Leafy Gladeboughs, Seashell Mantle, Crystalhide Treads, Solar Blades, Runaway Rotclaw, Companion Comet, Golem Gauntlet, Will o' the Ember and Mesa Mechanojets that I can pay off using a payment plan.
YO DANNY FENTON HE WAS JUST 14
@SalamanderQueen

I have the light festival and lightning festival Crowns.
@SalamanderQueen

I have the light festival and lightning festival Crowns.
y4XpVjZ.png
@SalamanderQueen

Hello! I have a few holiday items I'd be happy to sell on a payment plan. I've listed them with LAH (taking into account gem and treasure prices) prices.

Gustborne Balloon 225Kt Solar Blades 110Kt

Edit: Forgot an item! Druidic Sash 50Kt.
@SalamanderQueen

Hello! I have a few holiday items I'd be happy to sell on a payment plan. I've listed them with LAH (taking into account gem and treasure prices) prices.

Gustborne Balloon 225Kt Solar Blades 110Kt

Edit: Forgot an item! Druidic Sash 50Kt.
@AceofSpades Sorry, but those items were listed as ones that I didn't want ^^'
@Lunila Would you take a mixed payment for the balloon? I can pay 100 gems towards it right now, and 10kt a day.
@AceofSpades Sorry, but those items were listed as ones that I didn't want ^^'
@Lunila Would you take a mixed payment for the balloon? I can pay 100 gems towards it right now, and 10kt a day.
@SalamanderQueen

Mixed payment would be perfectly fine! A 1:700 rate for gems is fairly common right now, so that's what I'd accept the gems at, which would put 70Kt towards the Balloon. I won't require strict payments, so if you miss a day or do less that 10Kt that's fine. Balloon would be sent upon finishing payment. Does this sound alright to you?
@SalamanderQueen

Mixed payment would be perfectly fine! A 1:700 rate for gems is fairly common right now, so that's what I'd accept the gems at, which would put 70Kt towards the Balloon. I won't require strict payments, so if you miss a day or do less that 10Kt that's fine. Balloon would be sent upon finishing payment. Does this sound alright to you?
@Lunila
Yep! I'll send over the gems right now.
@Lunila
Yep! I'll send over the gems right now.
@SalamanderQueen I've got [item=metallurgists forgetools] and [item=frigid fugitive shackles] for sale right now, how fast could you make a payment plan? my preferred payment is gems but I will accept treasure at a slightly higher rate since I'll have to convert it myself
@SalamanderQueen

I've got

and
Frigid Fugitive Shackles
for sale right now, how fast could you make a payment plan? my preferred payment is gems but I will accept treasure at a slightly higher rate since I'll have to convert it myself
kghXjOr.png
@SalamanderQueen I got [item=chillspike collar] for a 100kt and [item=whirlwind sash] for 74kt if you are interested :)
@SalamanderQueen

I got Chillspike Collar for a 100kt and Whirlwind Sash for 74kt if you are interested :)
@coldfire3 I would prefer to buy just the shackles, since I have a friend who might give me one of their extra forgetools, but I could pay 170 gems right now and send 15kt a day, and whenever I get more gems, I can send those as well.
@coldfire3 I would prefer to buy just the shackles, since I have a friend who might give me one of their extra forgetools, but I could pay 170 gems right now and send 15kt a day, and whenever I get more gems, I can send those as well.
@Quake Would you take 10kt a day for the Chillspike Collar?
@Quake Would you take 10kt a day for the Chillspike Collar?
1 2