Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 100 101
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity @Emma @KremPuff @BlueStar51
@memequeen @Malachai

Item/goop type: Goo
Goop quantity: 5
Goop colour: Purple
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity @Emma @KremPuff @BlueStar51
@memequeen @Malachai

Item/goop type: Goo
Goop colour: Purple
@memequeen @Malachai

Item/goop type: Muck
Goop colour: Copper
@memequeen @Malachai

Item/goop type: Muck
Goop colour: Copper
Hi, do you guys do brewing for festival skins? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, im a bit new to forums.

I have all the materials and treasure, I just don't have a high enough level cauldron. I'd be happy to compensate with extra treasure to make up for time lost in brewing.

Thank you, and sorry if i missed something in the first post that had all this information owo;
Hi, do you guys do brewing for festival skins? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, im a bit new to forums.

I have all the materials and treasure, I just don't have a high enough level cauldron. I'd be happy to compensate with extra treasure to make up for time lost in brewing.

Thank you, and sorry if i missed something in the first post that had all this information owo;
@porkwings

Yes we brew festival skins or festival currency! Anyone listed under items brewing can do it for you. If you ping everyone on that list someone should get back to you, then you send the materials and cost of brewing and BAM! You gave the festival skin!!^_^

I can brew if for you if you want to send the materials ^_^
@porkwings

Yes we brew festival skins or festival currency! Anyone listed under items brewing can do it for you. If you ping everyone on that list someone should get back to you, then you send the materials and cost of brewing and BAM! You gave the festival skin!!^_^

I can brew if for you if you want to send the materials ^_^
RWlcD2X.png
@nwyfre I'd like to join!
Username: Cecilpalmer27
Time zone(how ahead/behind are you from FR time?): +3 FR time
Alchemy level: 5
Goop, item or both services?: Just Goop
@nwyfre I'd like to join!
Username: Cecilpalmer27
Time zone(how ahead/behind are you from FR time?): +3 FR time
Alchemy level: 5
Goop, item or both services?: Just Goop
they/them
@Cecilpalmer27

I've added you onto the list, thank you for helping out and happy brewing to you friendo~ ^w^/)
@Cecilpalmer27

I've added you onto the list, thank you for helping out and happy brewing to you friendo~ ^w^/)
fr__tundra_pixel_painting_by_baelfin-d9cus5j.gif
Hi! I'd like to order one of the alchemical bottle apparel items unlocked at lv13 (I think?), but I'm not sure if there's a different form for those or if you can even order items at all! I also don't know what materials are needed for each one, so if it would be possible to tell me what the alchemical ingredients for the Dusklight and Supercharged Alchemist Tools are, that would be fantastic!

Thank you for your time reading this! Your services are greatly appreciated!
Hi! I'd like to order one of the alchemical bottle apparel items unlocked at lv13 (I think?), but I'm not sure if there's a different form for those or if you can even order items at all! I also don't know what materials are needed for each one, so if it would be possible to tell me what the alchemical ingredients for the Dusklight and Supercharged Alchemist Tools are, that would be fantastic!

Thank you for your time reading this! Your services are greatly appreciated!
For both services
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity @KremPuff @BlueStar51

For item services only
@Fireworks @Poscat @Maltshakes @Prescott @Chemistry @Slothie @Survivors @NinjaCherry @TerrorDerr @Skyheart @Nolov @Evarinya @Latimer @Emma

Could anyone quickly brew my a Umbral fleece skin before rollover? XD I can pay you after since time is of the essence
For both services
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity @KremPuff @BlueStar51

For item services only
@Fireworks @Poscat @Maltshakes @Prescott @Chemistry @Slothie @Survivors @NinjaCherry @TerrorDerr @Skyheart @Nolov @Evarinya @Latimer @Emma

Could anyone quickly brew my a Umbral fleece skin before rollover? XD I can pay you after since time is of the essence
5F9davC.png
@TheRedHarlequin

So sorry, I logged out right before you posted this. I hope you were able to find someone to brew it for you. If not, I actually did brew one earlier in the week and since I don't tend to use the skins i'd be happy to sell it to you. PM if you want to negotiate.
@TheRedHarlequin

So sorry, I logged out right before you posted this. I hope you were able to find someone to brew it for you. If not, I actually did brew one earlier in the week and since I don't tend to use the skins i'd be happy to sell it to you. PM if you want to negotiate.
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@theartisticfool

To order items you just need to say which item you want to brew (one per day), then ping the people that do items (the ones for "items" and the ones who do both services). One of them will let you know that they accept your order, then you send the materials and treasure to them and they will brew it and send it to you.

For the materials needed, check this guide (it's also listed in the first post of this thread):

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1461458/1#11477901

Just scroll down until you find the alchemical bottles, or in short:

Dusklight: black slime x1, purple ooze x3, purple sludge x2, purple goo x1, 3000t
Supercharged: grey slime x1, green sludge x3, green ooze x3, green goo x3, 3000t
@theartisticfool

To order items you just need to say which item you want to brew (one per day), then ping the people that do items (the ones for "items" and the ones who do both services). One of them will let you know that they accept your order, then you send the materials and treasure to them and they will brew it and send it to you.

For the materials needed, check this guide (it's also listed in the first post of this thread):

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1461458/1#11477901

Just scroll down until you find the alchemical bottles, or in short:

Dusklight: black slime x1, purple ooze x3, purple sludge x2, purple goo x1, 3000t
Supercharged: grey slime x1, green sludge x3, green ooze x3, green goo x3, 3000t
ngw7WrY.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 100 101