Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | .:[Sell/Trade]:-|-:[Some sort of Shop]:.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
[center] [size=5][font=Georgia].:[u][b]Some sort of Shop[/b][/u]:.[/font][/size] [font=Georgia][size=2][i]Food, Apparel, Materials, Familiars, Battle, Skins & Other[/i][/font][/size] [/center] [center] [u][size=4][font=Georgia].:[b]NEWS AND UPDATES[/b]:.[/font][/size][/u] [item=All-Seeing Shroom] @ 1:500 [size=2]This thread will take a [b]while[/b] to set up as I can only work on it in short bursts. This means some sections may remain empty when you visit. They will all be filled as soon as possible! Thank you! c: [size=2]Rules are subject to change as everything gets set up.[/size] [/center] [center][u][size=4][font=Georgia].:[b]Holding/Payments[/b]:.[/font][/size][/u] [font=Georgia][sup]N/A [b]for[/b] N/A[/sup][/font][/center] [center] [font=Georgia][u].:[b]READ ME[/b]:.[/u][/font] [sup][i]Please[/i][/sup] [/center] [font=Georgia][b][u]General[/u][/b][/font][size=2] [LIST] [*]If you do not wish to post, you may message me! If you do post, please ping me @QueenMetal [/LIST] [font=Georgia][b][u]Listings[/u][/b][/font] [LIST] [*]Everything is listed in a orderly fashion for easy viewing. [*]What's listed is what I have, unless otherwise specified. [/LIST] [font=Georgia][b][u]Payment[/u][/b][/font] [LIST] [*]Based on low auction house price.* [*]I accept payment in Treasure, Gems and Items. [*]You may offer any combination of Treasure/Gems/Items. [*]I reserve the right to turn down any offer for any reason. [*]I may haggle. [/LIST] [font=Georgia]*Undercuts will not be honored.[br]*Treasure prices.[/font] [font=Georgia][b][u]Holds[/u][/b][/font] [LIST] [*]You may request to hold anything. [*]Time varies upon the item. More time may be given at request.. [*]Unclaimed holds will be placed back into the correct category for purchase/trade 1-2 days after the deadline ping.* [/LIST] [font=Georgia]*A ping will always be sent on the last day of the deadline, you have 1-2 days to respond before I place the item back up for sale and refund you 50% of your payment if partial payment was made.[/font] [font=Georgia][b][u]Pings[/u][/b][/font] [LIST] [*]You may request to be pinged for any item that may go up for sale, but don't expect high-end items, recent fest stuff or user-made skins/accents to pop up anytime soon, sorry! [*]This is not a reservation. It is notification of a item being added to the sale post. [/LIST] [font=Georgia][u].:[b]NAVIGATION[/b]:.[/u][/font] [size=2]1: Welcome, Holds & Rules 2: Food 3: Materials 4: Apparel 5. Familiars 6. Battle 7. Skins & Accents 8. Trinkets & Other 9. Wishlist 10. Pings[/size]
.:Some sort of Shop:.
Food, Apparel, Materials, Familiars, Battle, Skins & Other

.:NEWS AND UPDATES:.
All-Seeing Shroom @ 1:500
This thread will take a while to set up as I can only work on it in short bursts. This means some sections may remain empty when you visit. They will all be filled as soon as possible! Thank you! c:
Rules are subject to change as everything gets set up.

.:Holding/Payments:.
N/A for N/A

.:READ ME:.
Please
General
  • If you do not wish to post, you may message me! If you do post, please ping me @QueenMetal
Listings
  • Everything is listed in a orderly fashion for easy viewing.
  • What's listed is what I have, unless otherwise specified.
Payment
  • Based on low auction house price.*
  • I accept payment in Treasure, Gems and Items.
  • You may offer any combination of Treasure/Gems/Items.
  • I reserve the right to turn down any offer for any reason.
  • I may haggle.
*Undercuts will not be honored.
*Treasure prices.

Holds
  • You may request to hold anything.
  • Time varies upon the item. More time may be given at request..
  • Unclaimed holds will be placed back into the correct category for purchase/trade 1-2 days after the deadline ping.*
*A ping will always be sent on the last day of the deadline, you have 1-2 days to respond before I place the item back up for sale and refund you 50% of your payment if partial payment was made.
Pings
  • You may request to be pinged for any item that may go up for sale, but don't expect high-end items, recent fest stuff or user-made skins/accents to pop up anytime soon, sorry!
  • This is not a reservation. It is notification of a item being added to the sale post.

.:NAVIGATION:.
1: Welcome, Holds & Rules
2: Food
3: Materials
4: Apparel
5. Familiars
6. Battle
7. Skins & Accents
8. Trinkets & Other
9. Wishlist
10. Pings
eeOF7XB.gif
.:Food:.
1 point = 20 treasure
I do not keep track of exact amounts, please do not ask me what my stock is, just request how many points you'd like, or tell me how much you'd like to spend, and I'll let you know if I have enough. c:

.:Insects:.
Fae, Guardian, Pearlcatcher, Spiral, Skydancer, Imperial, Nocturne
~Amount left: High | Medium | Low~

.:Meat:.
Guardian, Mirror, Spiral, Imperial, Nocturne, Wildclaw

.:Seafood:.
Guardian, Mirror, Snapper, Imperial, Coatl

.:Plants:.
Guardian, Tundra, Pearlcatcher, Snapper, Skydancer, Imperial

I will check my hoard for anything, just ask!
.:Food:.
1 point = 20 treasure
I do not keep track of exact amounts, please do not ask me what my stock is, just request how many points you'd like, or tell me how much you'd like to spend, and I'll let you know if I have enough. c:

.:Insects:.
Fae, Guardian, Pearlcatcher, Spiral, Skydancer, Imperial, Nocturne

.:Meat:.
Guardian, Mirror, Spiral, Imperial, Nocturne, Wildclaw

.:Seafood:.
Guardian, Mirror, Snapper, Imperial, Coatl

.:Plants:.
Guardian, Tundra, Pearlcatcher, Snapper, Skydancer, Imperial

I will check my hoard for anything, just ask!
eeOF7XB.gif
.:Materials:.
Feel free to ask about any materials, I've got a lot of stuff!
.:Materials:.
Feel free to ask about any materials, I've got a lot of stuff!
eeOF7XB.gif
[center] [size=4][font=Georgia].:[u][b]Apparel[/b][/u]:.[/font][/size] [/center] [item=bloody neck bandage]x[b]1[/b][item=bloody chest bandage]x[b]1[/b][item=silver steampunk scarf]x[b]2[/b][item=simple iron wing bangles]x[b]1[/b][item=pretty aqua arm bow]x[b]1[/b][item=crown of bones]x[b]1[/b][item=tawny antlers]x[b]5[/b][item=forestsong face mask]x[b]1[/b][item=steelscale chest guard]x[b]1[/b][item=peacekeeping vest]x[b]1[/b][item=violet corsage]x[b]1[/b][item=ornate pearly necklace]x[b]1[/b][item=brown wooly tail]x[b]1[/b][item=tropical birdskull necklace]x[b]1[/b][item=violet deepsea bulb]x[b]2[/b][item=blue and brown flair scarf]x[b]1[/b][item=pretty buttercup tail bow]x[b]1[/b][item=black tail bow]x[b]2[/b][item=sapphire feathered wings]x[b]1[/b][item=ornate gold bracelet]x[b]1[/b][item=gold filigree gauntlets]x[b]1[/b][item=gold filigree breastplate]x[b]1[/b][item=silver filigree helmet]x[b]1[/b]
.:Apparel:.

Bloody Neck Bandage x1 Bloody Chest Bandage x1 Silver Steampunk Scarf x2 Simple Iron Wing Bangles x1 Pretty Aqua Arm Bow x1 Crown of Bones x1 Tawny Antlers x5 Forestsong Face Mask x1 Steelscale Chest Guard x1 Peacekeeping Vest x1 Violet Corsage x1 Ornate Pearly Necklace x1 Brown Wooly Tail x1 Tropical Birdskull Necklace x1 Violet Deepsea Bulb x2 Blue and Brown Flair Scarf x1 Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow x1 Black Tail Bow x2 Sapphire Feathered Wings x1 Ornate Gold Bracelet x1 Gold Filigree Gauntlets x1 Gold Filigree Breastplate x1 Silver Filigree Helmet x1
eeOF7XB.gif
[center] [size=4][font=Georgia].:[u][b]Familiars[/b][/u]:.[/font][/size] [font=Georgia][i]*Ask about Swipp familiars[/i][/font] [/center] [item=hedgehog]x[b]1[/b][item=blooming strangler]x[b]1[/b][item=wildwood owl]x[b]2[/b][item=red-winged owlcat]x[b]3[/b][item=rambra]x[b]1[/b][item=zeeba]x[b]1[/b][item=bramble guardian]x[b]1[/b][item=parasitic fungus]x[b]1[/b][item=masked harpy]x[b]7[/b][item=stonewatch harpy]x[b]8[/b][item=emerald cave jewel]x[b]1[/b][item=goldthroated sparrow]x[b]1[/b][item=double-tailed warcat]x[b]1[/b][item=warcat protector]x[b]2[/b][item=fallout streak]x[b]3[/b][item=snow streak]x[b]7[/b][item=longneck magi]x[b]2[/b][item=longneck mender]x[b]1[/b][item=maned rasa]x[b]2[/b][item=death's-head stag]x[b]1[/b][item=bluemoon aviar]x[b]7[/b][item=renegade aviar]x[b]5[/b][item=hoarfrost mauler]x[b]2[/b][item=elk]x[b]3[/b][item=sunspot clouddancer]x[b]4[/b][item=clouddancer]x[b]9[/b][item=salve kamaitachi]x[b]5[/b][item=scythe kamaitachi]x[b]1[/b][item=sickle kamaitachi]x[b]1[/b][item=southmarsh podid]x[b]5[/b][item=common podid]x[b]5[/b][item=psywurm]x[b]12[/b][item=brilliant psywurm]x[b]8[/b][item=venomous toridae]x[b]5[/b][item=poisonous toridae]x[b]12[/b][item=blackwing croaker]x[b]7[/b][item=heartred croaker]x[b]8[/b][item=mistwatch shellion]x[b]2[/b][item=shellion]x[b]4[/b][item=bumble]x[b]1[/b][item=greatshell]x[b]2[/b][item=cardinal hippogriff]x[b]4[/b][item=blue tang hippogriff]x[b]1[/b][item=dodo]x[b]5[/b][item=brush dodo]x[b]10[/b][item=hooded dodo]x[b]10[/b][item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse]x[b]3[/b][item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse]x[b]5[/b][item=Irradiated Astronomer]x[b]1[/b][item=sprangyroo]x[b]3[/b][item=charcoal sprangyroo]x[b]3[/b][item=abyss striker]x[b]1[/b][item=permafrost impaler]x[b]2[/b][item=janustrap]x[b]3[/b][item=centaur archer]x[b]3[/b][item=wintermane bowman]x[b]3[/b][item=painted centaur]x[b]2[/b][item=wintermane spearman]x[b]3[/b][item=mesacliff harpy]x[b]4[/b][item=windcarve harpy]x[b]8[/b][item=coppercoil creeper]x[b]1[/b][item=spellbound golem]x[b]1[/b][item=swift lumen]x[b]2[/b][item=zalis]x[b]1[/b][item=ultramel amphithere]x[b]1[/b][item=ringlet amphithere]x[b]1[/b][item=paradise zalis]x[b]1[/b][item=manticore screamer]x[b]2[/b][item=wetland unicorn]x[b]2[/b][item=mossy cerdae]x[b]2[/b][item=corrosive depin]x[b]1[/b][item=sentry squawker]x[b]1[/b][item=searing jackalope]x[b]4[/b][item=extinguished jackalope]x[b]1[/b]
.:Familiars:.
*Ask about Swipp familiars

Hedgehog x1 Blooming Strangler x1 Wildwood Owl x2 Red-Winged Owlcat x3 Rambra x1 Zeeba x1 Bramble Guardian x1 Parasitic Fungus x1 Masked Harpy x7 Stonewatch Harpy x8 Emerald Cave Jewel x1x1 Double-Tailed Warcat x1 Warcat Protector x2 Fallout Streak x3 Snow Streak x7 Longneck Magi x2 Longneck Mender x1 Maned Rasa x2 Death's-Head Stag x1 Bluemoon Aviar x7 Renegade Aviar x5 Hoarfrost Mauler x2 Elk x3 Sunspot Clouddancer x4 Clouddancer x9 Salve Kamaitachi x5 Scythe Kamaitachi x1 Sickle Kamaitachi x1 Southmarsh Podid x5 Common Podid x5 Psywurm x12 Brilliant Psywurm x8 Venomous Toridae x5 Poisonous Toridae x12 Blackwing Croaker x7 Heartred Croaker x8 Mistwatch Shellion x2 Shellion x4 Bumble x1 Greatshell x2 Cardinal Hippogriff x4 Blue Tang Hippogriff x1 Dodo x5 Brush Dodo x10 Hooded Dodo x10 Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse x3 Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse x5 Irradiated Astronomer x1 Sprangyroo x3 Charcoal Sprangyroo x3 Abyss Striker x1 Permafrost Impaler x2 Janustrap x3 Centaur Archer x3 Wintermane Bowman x3 Painted Centaur x2 Wintermane Spearman x3 Mesacliff Harpy x4 Windcarve Harpy x8 Coppercoil Creeper x1 Spellbound Golem x1 Swift Lumen x2 Zalis x1 Ultramel Amphithere x1 Ringlet Amphithere x1 Paradise Zalis x1 Manticore Screamer x2 Wetland Unicorn x2 Mossy Cerdae x2 Corrosive Depin x1 Sentry Squawker x1 Searing Jackalope x4 Extinguished Jackalope x1
eeOF7XB.gif
[center] [size=4][font=Georgia].:[u][b]Battle[/b][/u]:.[/font][/size] [font=Georgia][i]*Ask about Swipp stones[/i][/font] [/center] [item=scratch]x[b]7[/b][item=meditate]x[b]10[/b][item=shred]x[b]1[/b][item=mana bolt]x[b]3[/b][item=boulder bolt]x[b]9[/b][item=flame bolt]x[b]2[/b][item=frigid bolt]x[b]4[/b][item=bright bolt]x[b]2[/b][item=shock bolt]x[b]17[/b][item=vile bolt]x[b]9[/b][item=dark bolt]x[b]41[/b][item=hydro bolt]x[b]6[/b][item=zephyr bolt]x[b]13[/b][item=leaf bolt]x[b]7[/b][item=rune slash]x[b]1[/b][item=rock slash]x[b]2[/b][item=blazing slash]x[b]2[/b][item=freezing slash]x[b]5[/b][item=blinding slash]x[b]3[/b][item=thunder slash]x[b]4[/b][item=jungle slash]x[b]13[/b][item=pestilent slash]x[b]4[/b][item=mist slash]x[b]2[/b][item=wave slash]x[b]7[/b][item=gust slash]x[b]26[/b][item=concentration]x[b]17[/b][item=reflect]x[b]6[/b][item=bolster]x[b]18[/b][item=ward]x[b]10[/b][item=rally]x[b]1[/b][item=regeneration]x[b]18[/b][item=discipline]x[b]7[/b][item=contuse]x[b]39[/b][item=enfeeble]x[b]7[/b][item=Earthen might fragment]x[b]13[/b][item=diseased might fragment]x[b]1[/b][item=zephyr might fragment]x[b]22[/b][item=aquatic might fragment]x[b]5[/b][item=charged might fragment]x[b]3[/b][item=frozen might fragment]x[b]12[/b][item=dark might fragment]x[b]26[/b][item=shining might fragment]x[b]5[/b][item=natural might fragment]x[b]15[/b][item=fiery might fragment]x[b]5[/b][item=earthen acuity fragment]x[b]7[/b][item=diseased acuity fragment]x[b]16[/b][item=zephyr acuity fragment]x[b]5[/b][item=aquatic acuity fragment]x[b]3[/b][item=charged acuity fragment]x[b]3[/b][item=frozen acuity fragment]x[b]4[/b][item=dark acuity fragment]x[b]3[/b][item=shining acuity fragment]x[b]28[/b][item=magical acuity fragment]x[b]26[/b][item=natural acuity fragment]x[b]17[/b][item=fiery acuity fragment]x[b]3[/b][item=shroud]x[b]44[/b][item=sear]x[b]2[/b][item=contaminate]x[b]9[/b][item=disorient]x[b]23[/b][item=shock]x[b]1[/b][item=congeal]x[b]34[/b][item=envenom]x[b]14[/b][item=might fragment]x[b]2[/b][item=acuity fragment]x[b]2[/b][item=shale hybrid fragment]x[b]48[/b][item=glass hybrid fragment]x[b]65[/b][item=obsidian hybrid fragment]x[b]58[/b]
.:Battle:.
*Ask about Swipp stones

Scratch x7 Meditate x10 Shred x1 Mana Bolt x3 Boulder Bolt x9 Flame Bolt x2 Frigid Bolt x4 Bright Bolt x2 Shock Bolt x17 Vile Bolt x9 Dark Bolt x41 Hydro Bolt x6 Zephyr Bolt x13 Leaf Bolt x7 Rune Slash x1 Rock Slash x2 Blazing Slash x2 Freezing Slash x5 Blinding Slash x3 Thunder Slash x4 Jungle Slash x13 Pestilent Slash x4 Mist Slash x2 Wave Slash x7 Gust Slash x26 Concentration x17 Reflect x6 Bolster x18 Ward x10 Rally x1 Regeneration x18 Discipline x7 Contuse x39 Enfeeble x7 Earthen Might Fragment x13 Diseased Might Fragment x1 Zephyr Might Fragment x22 Aquatic Might Fragment x5 Charged Might Fragment x3 Frozen Might Fragment x12 Dark Might Fragment x26 Shining Might Fragment x5 Natural Might Fragment x15 Fiery Might Fragment x5 Earthen Acuity Fragment x7 Diseased Acuity Fragment x16 Zephyr Acuity Fragment x5 Aquatic Acuity Fragment x3 Charged Acuity Fragment x3 Frozen Acuity Fragment x4 Dark Acuity Fragment x3 Shining Acuity Fragment x28 Magical Acuity Fragment x26 Natural Acuity Fragment x17 Fiery Acuity Fragment x3 Shroud x44 Sear x2 Contaminate x9 Disorient x23 Shock x1 Congeal x34 Envenom x14 Might Fragment x2 Acuity Fragment x2 Shale Hybrid Fragment x48 Glass Hybrid Fragment x65 Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x58
eeOF7XB.gif
.:Skins & Accents:.

.:Accents:.
x2 x1

.:Skins:.
x1 x2 x1
.:Skins & Accents:.

.:Accents:.
x2 x1

.:Skins:.
x1 x2 x1
eeOF7XB.gif
.:Trinkets & Other:.
*Ask about Swipp items
Feel free to ask about anything until I get them up here!
.:Trinkets & Other:.
*Ask about Swipp items
Feel free to ask about anything until I get them up here!
eeOF7XB.gif
[center][size=4][font=Georgia].:[b][u]Wishlist[/u][/b]:.[/font][/size] [sup]Items and dragons I'm looking for*[/sup][/center] [center][size=3][font=Georgia].:[u]Dragons[/u]:.[/font][/size][/center] [sup]Please don't offer me random, unlisted dragons. [/sup] [sup]Colors/genes in ( ) are colors/genes I may accept, but are not preferred.[/sup] [size=2][b]Breed[/b]: Coatl [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Color[/b]: Lemon | Lemon | Lemon [b]Genes[/b]: Crystal | Facet | Spines (Smoke, Gembond) [b]Breed[/b]: Imperial [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Color[/b]: Obsidian (Midnight, Shadow) | Magenta (Pink, Rose) | Purple [b]Genes[/b]: Iridescent (Crystal) | Shimmer | Gembond [center][size=3][font=Georgia].:[u]Familiars[/u]:.[/font][/size] [sup]Any [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=bestiary&id=137445]familiars[/url] I do not own.[/sup] [sup]*May trade for swipp ingredients, just ask![/sup] [item=Amberwing Waveskimmer][item=Anomalous Skink][item=Arcane Sprite][item=Black-wing Hummingbird][item=Blue Vein Pansy][item=Bone Fiend][item=Boolean][item=Chocolate Ferret][item=Coarsefur Yeti][item=Cog Frog][item=Conjoined Skink][item=Dappled Dunhoof][item=Downy Fox Rat][item=Driftwood Baron][item=Fawn Fox Rat][item=Fire Sprite][item=Frost Delver][item=Fungusbearing Phony][item=Golden Bantam Fangar][item=Golden Idol][item=Goldenbeast][item=Great Blue Waveskimmer][item=Hippojay][item=Ice Sprite][item=Light Sprite][item=Lightning Sprite][item=Maned Cobra][item=Mantarune][item=Maren Scout][item=Orange Blotch Pansy][item=Overcharged Silverbeast][item=Plague Sprite][item=Red-Footed Akirbeak][item=Skycat][item=Snowsquall Floracat][item=Speedy][item=Spined Cobra][item=Stone Borer][item=Sundial Imposter][item=Tufted Leaf Beetle][item=Voltspire Intruder][item=Wartoad][item=Wave Sweeper][item=Wind Sprite] [size=3][font=Georgia].:[u]Genes[/u]:.[/font][/size] [sup]Not interested in Removals.[/sup] Breed Change Scrolls Primary Genes | Secondary Genes | Tertiary Genes [size=3][font=Georgia].:[u]Skins/Accents[/u]:.[/font][/size] [sup]Feel free to offer Usermade skins and accents![/sup] [skin=2912][skin=2906][skin=3321][skin=4145][skin=4931][skin=4928][skin=11210][skin=4936][skin=5493][skin=5500][skin=5497][skin=1619][skin=6067][skin=6061][skin=2632] [Size=3][font=Georgia].:[u]Apparel[/u]:.[/font][/size] [sup]This is a generalized list, I may or may not be interested in certain pieces.[/sup] Filigree pieces | Flourish pieces | Birdskull pieces | Wreaths | Scale pieces | Spats | Top Hats | Black Tulip pieces | Waistcoats | Wooly pieces | Roses | Burnished pieces | Silk pieces | Talonclasp Pendants | Daisy pieces | Dented pieces | Desert Dynasty pieces | Capes | Guises | Marigold pieces | Cowls | Ornate pieces | Perchers | Red Rose pieces | River Royalist pieces | Sakura pieces | Violet flower pieces [item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=Autumn Breeze][item=Chillspike Collar][item=Companion Comet][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Gilded Crown][item=Heatherbed Lily][item=Magmatic Pauldrons][item=Moonglow Thorns][item=Pixie Procession][item=Purple and Black Flair Scarf][item=Solar Blades][item=Spring's Breath][item=Summer Swelter][item=Sunrise Hibiscus][item=Tickled Hyacinth][item=Time-turner's Sandglass][item=Tricktrouper Crown][item=Windbound Plumage][item=Winter Wind] [size=3][font=Georgia]:.[u]Miscellaneous[/u]:.[/font][/size] [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll][item=Scroll of Renaming] [/center]
.:Wishlist:.
Items and dragons I'm looking for*

.:Dragons:.
Please don't offer me random, unlisted dragons.
Colors/genes in ( ) are colors/genes I may accept, but are not preferred.

Breed: Coatl
Color: Lemon | Lemon | Lemon
Genes: Crystal | Facet | Spines (Smoke, Gembond)

Breed: Imperial
Color: Obsidian (Midnight, Shadow) | Magenta (Pink, Rose) | Purple
Genes: Iridescent (Crystal) | Shimmer | Gembond

.:Familiars:.
Any familiars I do not own.
*May trade for swipp ingredients, just ask!
Amberwing Waveskimmer Anomalous Skink Arcane Sprite Black-wing Hummingbird Blue Vein Pansy Bone Fiend Boolean Chocolate Ferret Coarsefur Yeti Cog Frog Conjoined Skink Dappled Dunhoof Downy Fox Rat Driftwood Baron Fawn Fox Rat Fire Sprite Frost Delver Fungusbearing Phony Golden Bantam Fangar Golden Idol Goldenbeast Great Blue Waveskimmer Hippojay Ice Sprite Light Sprite Lightning Sprite Maned Cobra Mantarune Maren Scout Orange Blotch Pansy Overcharged Silverbeast Plague Sprite Red-Footed Akirbeak Skycat Snowsquall Floracat Speedy Spined Cobra Stone Borer Sundial Imposter Tufted Leaf Beetle Voltspire Intruder Wartoad Wave Sweeper Wind Sprite

.:Genes:.
Not interested in Removals.
Breed Change Scrolls
Primary Genes | Secondary Genes | Tertiary Genes

.:Skins/Accents:.
Feel free to offer Usermade skins and accents!

.:Apparel:.
This is a generalized list, I may or may not be interested in certain pieces.

Filigree pieces | Flourish pieces | Birdskull pieces | Wreaths | Scale pieces | Spats | Top Hats | Black Tulip pieces | Waistcoats | Wooly pieces | Roses | Burnished pieces | Silk pieces | Talonclasp Pendants | Daisy pieces | Dented pieces | Desert Dynasty pieces | Capes | Guises | Marigold pieces | Cowls | Ornate pieces | Perchers | Red Rose pieces | River Royalist pieces | Sakura pieces | Violet flower pieces

Autumn Breeze Chillspike Collar Companion Comet Frigid Fugitive Shackles Gilded Crown Heatherbed Lily Magmatic Pauldrons Moonglow Thorns Pixie Procession Purple and Black Flair Scarf Solar Blades Spring's Breath Summer Swelter Sunrise Hibiscus Tickled Hyacinth Time-turner's Sandglass Tricktrouper Crown Windbound Plumage Winter Wind

:.Miscellaneous:.

Tri-Color Scatterscroll Scroll of Renaming
eeOF7XB.gif
.:Pinglist:.

.:Everything:.
AceUnkio
.:Pinglist:.

.:Everything:.
AceUnkio
eeOF7XB.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71