Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Missing Familiars Wanted!
1 2 3 4 5 6
::Edit: The Returned:: 08/07/16 I messed up a little bit, forgot to take the Longneck Hunter out, I also fixed a bit of placement. Not making purchases at the moment, but thank you to those who have let me know what they have! ::Legacy of the Edit 2.0:: 07/31/16 Tiny update, because of the fact I DO have a Wintermane Bowman. ::Legacy of the EDIT:: 07/29/16 Good lord I need to work on this, I've gotten many of the boss monsters and I have at least one duplicate for trade/sale. I'm not dead yet, but I've been very aloof about everything of late, dunno what to make of it. General block on most things creative? I'm working on LeonLocke's history and my whole AU story there, but that's besides the point. This is a sales/trade post. Let me know if you have some of the harder to get boss monsters for trade. (Like the Golem Workshop or Rainsong Jungle ones.) Yeah, so it's updated, most of them are newer, I'm not going to fall for the 'coli only' bs this time. Only bosses are like that, so grr. ::Return of the EDIT:: 07/24/15 Got myself two Tufted Leaf Beetles from gathering today. Luck is with me! Therefore, if someone is interested in trading another of the gathering exclusive familiars for trade that I am missing, I will likely be poking you soon if someone doesn't pipe up! ::EDIT REVENGE!:: 07/23/15 Low on trasure/gems at the moment, I will keep people in mind when I am able to spend some more time and gather more treasure for trades/purchases. Thanks folks! ::QUICK EDIT:: 07/22/15: I've managed a few trades/purchases already, and thanks to those who have responded! I will say here, the Wartoads being priced at 2.5-2.7 MILLION treasure is a bit crazy, but understandable given that they are Coliseum-only drops, and one of the stronger enemies in the Mire. I don't see me getting that level of funds any time soon, so please, unless you are gifting/loaning(I'm bondable/trustworthy!) until I get them to Awakened, or have a HUGE discount, please don't waste your time on me. I'm hoping this will work, however I have a fairly long list of missing familiars, I've fallen behind in the Coliseum since the last big update with the Rainsong forest and would like to have a list somewhere so I can focus. I also appreciate people sending extras(Gift Rising, what?) and poking me if there's something I have, which I will be listing as I continue. I have lots of collection items, skins and accents from previous festivals that I don't use or wont sell simply due to the auction house cut. Without further Adieu, the list: Training Fields: None Woodland Path: [item=Grouse Basilisk] Scorched Forest: [item=Extinguished Jackalope] [item=Painted Centaur] Sandswept Delta: None Forgotten Cave: None Bamboo Falls: [item=Trick of the Light] Waterway: [item=Maren Currentfinder] [item=Scarlet Flycatcher] Arena: [item=Featherback Boar] [item=Spellwall Boran] [item=Undying Featherback] Rainsong Jungle: [item=Goldenbeast] [item=Overcharged Silverbeast] [item=Zalis] Boreal Wood: [item=Coarsefur Yeti] Crystal Pools: [item=Hawksbill Goliath] [item=Maren Warlock] [item=Moonbeam Crayfish] [item=Windcarve Fugitive] [item=Crystalhide Jester] [item=Crystalplate Stinger] Harpy’s Roost: [item=Windcarve Harpy] [item=Crowned Roc] Ghostlight Ruins: [item=Aer Phantom] [item=Infestation Hound] [item=Longneck Scholar] [item=Otherworldly Aura] [item=Somber Spirit] [item=Tengu Caller] Mire: [item=Molten Wartoad] [item=Wartoad] Kelp Beds: None Golem Workshop: [item=Sentry Squawker] [item=Stone Borer] [item=Frost Delver] Others(Gem/other): [item=Anomalous Skink][item=Black-Wing Hummingbird] [item=Barking Jester] [item=Cinderkelp Loach] [item=Conjoined Skink] [item=Darktouched Chimera] [item=Downy Fox Rat] [item=Driftwood Baron] [item=Duskthicket Bonepicker] [item=Fawn Fox Rat] [item=Hati] [item=Highreach Bonepicker] [item=Maned Cobra] [item=Melprin] [item=Rosy Peryton] [item=Rivermouth Flatbill] [item=Roundhorn Melprin] [item=Skoll] [item=Spined Cobra] [item=Tar-Trooper Slarg][item=Tendril Loach] Special event Familiars I’m likely to never get: [item=Bone Fiend] [item=Boolean] [item=Cog Frog] [item=Golden Idol] [item=Skycat] [item=Manticore]
::Edit: The Returned::
08/07/16
I messed up a little bit, forgot to take the Longneck Hunter out, I also fixed a bit of placement.
Not making purchases at the moment, but thank you to those who have let me know what they have!

::Legacy of the Edit 2.0::
07/31/16
Tiny update, because of the fact I DO have a Wintermane Bowman.

::Legacy of the EDIT::
07/29/16
Good lord I need to work on this, I've gotten many of the boss monsters and I have at least one duplicate for trade/sale.
I'm not dead yet, but I've been very aloof about everything of late, dunno what to make of it. General block on most things creative? I'm working on LeonLocke's history and my whole AU story there, but that's besides the point. This is a sales/trade post. Let me know if you have some of the harder to get boss monsters for trade. (Like the Golem Workshop or Rainsong Jungle ones.)
Yeah, so it's updated, most of them are newer, I'm not going to fall for the 'coli only' bs this time. Only bosses are like that, so grr.

::Return of the EDIT::
07/24/15
Got myself two Tufted Leaf Beetles from gathering today. Luck is with me!
Therefore, if someone is interested in trading another of the gathering exclusive familiars for trade that I am missing, I will likely be poking you soon if someone doesn't pipe up!

::EDIT REVENGE!::
07/23/15
Low on trasure/gems at the moment, I will keep people in mind when I am able to spend some more time and gather more treasure for trades/purchases.
Thanks folks!

::QUICK EDIT::
07/22/15: I've managed a few trades/purchases already, and thanks to those who have responded!
I will say here, the Wartoads being priced at 2.5-2.7 MILLION treasure is a bit crazy, but understandable given that they are Coliseum-only drops, and one of the stronger enemies in the Mire. I don't see me getting that level of funds any time soon, so please, unless you are gifting/loaning(I'm bondable/trustworthy!) until I get them to Awakened, or have a HUGE discount, please don't waste your time on me.

I'm hoping this will work, however I have a fairly long list of missing familiars, I've fallen behind in the Coliseum since the last big update with the Rainsong forest and would like to have a list somewhere so I can focus.
I also appreciate people sending extras(Gift Rising, what?) and poking me if there's something I have, which I will be listing as I continue. I have lots of collection items, skins and accents from previous festivals that I don't use or wont sell simply due to the auction house cut.

Without further Adieu, the list:

Training Fields: None
Woodland Path: Grouse Basilisk
Scorched Forest: Extinguished Jackalope Painted Centaur
Sandswept Delta: None
Forgotten Cave: None
Bamboo Falls: Trick of the Light
Waterway: Maren Currentfinder Scarlet Flycatcher
Arena: Featherback Boar Spellwall Boran Undying Featherback
Rainsong Jungle: Goldenbeast Overcharged Silverbeast Zalis
Boreal Wood: Coarsefur Yeti
Crystal Pools: Hawksbill Goliath Maren Warlock Moonbeam Crayfish Windcarve Fugitive Crystalhide Jester Crystalplate Stinger
Harpy’s Roost: Windcarve Harpy Crowned Roc
Ghostlight Ruins: Aer Phantom Infestation Hound Longneck Scholar Otherworldly Aura Somber Spirit Tengu Caller
Mire: Molten Wartoad Wartoad
Kelp Beds: None
Golem Workshop: Sentry Squawker Stone Borer Frost Delver

Others(Gem/other): Anomalous Skink Black-wing Hummingbird Barking Jester Cinderkelp Loach Conjoined Skink Darktouched Chimera Downy Fox Rat Driftwood Baron Duskthicket Bonepicker Fawn Fox Rat Hati Highreach Bonepicker Maned Cobra Melprin Rosy Peryton Rivermouth Flatbill Roundhorn Melprin Skoll Spined Cobra Tar-Trooper Slarg Tendril Loach

Special event Familiars I’m likely to never get: Bone Fiend Boolean Cog Frog Golden Idol Skycat Manticore
aJTY8eT.png
@XerxesNerthiel

I can sell you a Depin and Corrosive Depin!
@XerxesNerthiel

I can sell you a Depin and Corrosive Depin!
@flamingcakes How much are you asking?
@flamingcakes How much are you asking?
aJTY8eT.png
@XerxesNerthiel
I can sell you a Dappled Dunhoof! c:
@XerxesNerthiel
I can sell you a Dappled Dunhoof! c:
zB4XaRD.png B8XoohL.png

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

TqeJzMt.png
_
dGvW6rG.png
GylqvPT.png
FR +3
2AxXh4B.png
@XerxesNerthiel

27K for the depin and 29K for the Corrosive depin sound good?
@XerxesNerthiel

27K for the depin and 29K for the Corrosive depin sound good?
@flamingcakes
I believe those are the same prices as the marketplace...
@flamingcakes
I believe those are the same prices as the marketplace...
aJTY8eT.png
@XerxesNertheil I can sell a Slumbering Charlatan for 130K. : 3
@XerxesNertheil I can sell a Slumbering Charlatan for 130K. : 3
@XerxesNerthiel

These are coliseum drop only familiars, if you mean auction house prices I can drop them a little? 52K for them both?
@XerxesNerthiel

These are coliseum drop only familiars, if you mean auction house prices I can drop them a little? 52K for them both?
@flamingcakes

Really? I was under the impression all Coliseum Familiars are available also in the marketplace.
hmm, 52k sounds reasonable.
@flamingcakes

Really? I was under the impression all Coliseum Familiars are available also in the marketplace.
hmm, 52k sounds reasonable.
aJTY8eT.png
@XerxesNerthiel

Nope! A few are in the marketplace I think, but most coli familiars are exclusive to the coli.

If you send the treasure i'll reply with the familiars!
@XerxesNerthiel

Nope! A few are in the marketplace I think, but most coli familiars are exclusive to the coli.

If you send the treasure i'll reply with the familiars!
1 2 3 4 5 6