Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] KS Bonefiend Familiar
1 2 3 4
Yes. The one, the only, the almighty FIEND. Plague birthed this beautiful starling and now, plaguemomma is letting her leave the nest, ...for the right price that is. [center] [b] This is NOT an auction - looking at all offers [/b] [quote=Bone Fiend Sale][item=bone fiend] [b]Value: 150kg or 800 MC gems/CC[/b][/quote][/center] solks is looking for MC gems/CC mostly (www.mycenacave.com). I highly recommend the game, it's a joy c: [center] ___________________ [i]1 MC gem = 200 FR gems 5 MC custom credit = 1100 FR gems 1 MC gem = 3,500 MC nuggets 1 FR gem = 500 FR treasure[/i] ___________________ [b]MC gems and CC (custom credit) can be bought with RL currency or traded for! For more information feel free to ask me![/b] Gems can be bought individually, and CC in sets of 5 each (both currency are 1USD per)[/center] I will only be looking at offers that have a substantial amount of currency in them please! [b]I'm also interested in MC items and pets such as:[/b] [indent] Mushrooms Driftshooms Changeshrooms Glowing Changeshrooms Torch (pet) Customs Sprouts Bat Gliders (apparel) Spores (apparel) Gold Medallion (apparel) Large amounts of low-cost items[/indent] [b]please POST offers here[/b] - you are welcome to PM questions but please make all offers visible (no anon offers). To make things a bit more comfortable for everyone c: [center] [b]I will post offers I am considering bellow this line:[/b] ______________________________________________________________________ @jayteawuzhear with [b]56mill FR treasure[/b] @Bewildebeest with [b]100CC[/b] @Kaitii with [b]55k FR gems + 100CC[/b][/center]
Yes.
The one, the only, the almighty FIEND.
Plague birthed this beautiful starling and now, plaguemomma is letting her leave the nest,
...for the right price that is.

This is NOT an auction - looking at all offers
Bone Fiend Sale wrote:
Bone Fiend
Value: 150kg or 800 MC gems/CC

solks is looking for MC gems/CC mostly (www.mycenacave.com). I highly recommend the game, it's a joy c:

1 MC gem = 200 FR gems
5 MC custom credit = 1100 FR gems
1 MC gem = 3,500 MC nuggets

1 FR gem = 500 FR treasure

MC gems and CC (custom credit) can be bought with RL currency or traded for! For more information feel free to ask me!
Gems can be bought individually, and CC in sets of 5 each
(both currency are 1USD per)

I will only be looking at offers that have a substantial amount of currency in them please!
I'm also interested in MC items and pets such as:
Mushrooms
Driftshooms
Changeshrooms
Glowing Changeshrooms
Torch (pet)
Customs
Sprouts
Bat Gliders (apparel)
Spores (apparel)
Gold Medallion (apparel)
Large amounts of low-cost items

please POST offers here - you are welcome to PM questions but please make all offers visible (no anon offers). To make things a bit more comfortable for everyone c:
I will post offers I am considering bellow this line:

@jayteawuzhear with 56mill FR treasure
@Bewildebeest with 100CC
@Kaitii with 55k FR gems + 100CC
Is 112k gems worth of treasure (56 million) a good offer? @solknots
Is 112k gems worth of treasure (56 million) a good offer? @solknots
Jay Tea's Amazing Light Sprite Raffle!!!
Bone Fiend Quest (sell me gems!)
Trading for familiars!
CHEAP Food Stacks for sale!
@jayteawuzhear
it's a start thank you, but won't be enough to let this gal go unfortunately - I will put down your offer though c:
@jayteawuzhear
it's a start thank you, but won't be enough to let this gal go unfortunately - I will put down your offer though c:
@solknots whats ur mc gem to fr currency ratio?
@solknots whats ur mc gem to fr currency ratio?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@crystalflight ah, very good question lol I will add to initial post
@crystalflight ah, very good question lol I will add to initial post
Thanks, and good luck selling!
Thanks, and good luck selling!
Jay Tea's Amazing Light Sprite Raffle!!!
Bone Fiend Quest (sell me gems!)
Trading for familiars!
CHEAP Food Stacks for sale!
@solknots
What's your gem to treasure ratio?^^
@solknots
What's your gem to treasure ratio?^^
5621442.png_______________3520701.png_______________6389248.png

-
-
Looking For Birthday dragons-January 13th!
@solknots Good to see you kicking around the forum. I am still inexplicably broke, but have a friendly bump~
@solknots Good to see you kicking around the forum. I am still inexplicably broke, but have a friendly bump~
@gunslinger
it's been a while hasn't it? thanks c: good to see you too my friend

@kittykat145
also a good question - I think comfortably 1:500
@gunslinger
it's been a while hasn't it? thanks c: good to see you too my friend

@kittykat145
also a good question - I think comfortably 1:500
@solknots

*wheezing*

I.... I know I shouldn't and it won't be high enough but... throw my name down on 100cc?
@solknots

*wheezing*

I.... I know I shouldn't and it won't be high enough but... throw my name down on 100cc?
1 2 3 4