Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] KS Bonefiend Familiar
1 2 3 4
@Bewildebeest
throwing it down c:
@Bewildebeest
throwing it down c:
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
@solknots

How do you feel about CC payment plans? I'd love to make an offer of 150 CC but I can't exactly shell it out all at once, and I don't have much to trade for on MC to get CC. I figure it might not be the best because if I don't manage to pay off the debt by the time the CC shop closes I'm out of luck for a while (unless you'd be interested in whatever's left being supplemented by treasure/gems or continuing the payment plan in nuggets/gems) but I'd totally love to try and work something out ;n;
@solknots

How do you feel about CC payment plans? I'd love to make an offer of 150 CC but I can't exactly shell it out all at once, and I don't have much to trade for on MC to get CC. I figure it might not be the best because if I don't manage to pay off the debt by the time the CC shop closes I'm out of luck for a while (unless you'd be interested in whatever's left being supplemented by treasure/gems or continuing the payment plan in nuggets/gems) but I'd totally love to try and work something out ;n;
M2Zz7wd.png
@kaitii
I'm open to a plan! Also taking gems at a lesser rate so offer in cc what you think you would be able to manage at once and the rest in gems :)

Though like I was telling bewildabeast the fiend is worth a considerable amount more, though I will also put your offer down :)
@kaitii
I'm open to a plan! Also taking gems at a lesser rate so offer in cc what you think you would be able to manage at once and the rest in gems :)

Though like I was telling bewildabeast the fiend is worth a considerable amount more, though I will also put your offer down :)
@Solknots

Would an offer of 55kg and 100 CC be closer towards the value you're after? c: Though I'd probably need a payment plan of sorts for the CC still. But I could totally pay what I can in CC and if the shop closes before I pay it off, I can supplement in MC gems at your rate to match the CC
@Solknots

Would an offer of 55kg and 100 CC be closer towards the value you're after? c: Though I'd probably need a payment plan of sorts for the CC still. But I could totally pay what I can in CC and if the shop closes before I pay it off, I can supplement in MC gems at your rate to match the CC
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii
that comes to a value of about 70k gems (though technically I am valuing CC and gems higher than they are worth) - so with these guys going at 150k gems that's about half what I'm looking for - but still fine with that payment arrangement, though at this time it won't be enough for her
@Kaitii
that comes to a value of about 70k gems (though technically I am valuing CC and gems higher than they are worth) - so with these guys going at 150k gems that's about half what I'm looking for - but still fine with that payment arrangement, though at this time it won't be enough for her
1 2 3 4