Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF/B] Closed
1 2
................So I have officially started out on this quest for Sprites. Probably a bad idea seeing how this mean I'm gonna spend even more time up here trying to gather the fund for them all but I kinda want to finish my bestiary (barring the KS familiars of course lol). I'll kick off with either a Wind or Shadow Sprite (as I don't have the fund for both), so if you have one you're willing to sell, ping me! I can offer in treasure, gems and (festival) items, please tell me how much you're looking for your sprite and what items you may consider in a trade.

This thread is now dormant until I build up the funds to go for a Light Sprite!

................So I have officially started out on this quest for Sprites. Probably a bad idea seeing how this mean I'm gonna spend even more time up here trying to gather the fund for them all but I kinda want to finish my bestiary (barring the KS familiars of course lol). I'll kick off with either a Wind or Shadow Sprite (as I don't have the fund for both), so if you have one you're willing to sell, ping me! I can offer in treasure, gems and (festival) items, please tell me how much you're looking for your sprite and what items you may consider in a trade.

This thread is now dormant until I build up the funds to go for a Light Sprite!

tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
[center][b][color=green]Sprites hit list (progress tracker)[/color][/b][/center] -------------------------------- [item=nature sprite] - Traded some time during Night of the Nocturne 2014 [item=shadow sprite] - Bought with pure currencies May 30th 2015 [item=water sprite] - Bought with pure treasure May 31st 2015 [item=wind sprite] - Bought with pure treasure June 6th 2015 [item=plague sprite] - Traded with [s]pure determination[/s] items and currencies June 8th 2015 [item=lightning sprite] - [s]Undergoing payment plan[/s] Payment plan finished August 10th 2015 [Item=earth sprite] - Bought with pure gems July 17th 2015 [item=ice sprite] - [s]Undergoing payment plan[/s] Payment plan finished October 11th 2015 [item=arcane sprite] - Bought with pure gems August 23rd 2015 [item=fire sprite] - Bought with [s]my soul[/s] pure gems August 28th 2015
Sprites hit list (progress tracker)

Nature Sprite - Traded some time during Night of the Nocturne 2014
Shadow Sprite - Bought with pure currencies May 30th 2015
Water Sprite - Bought with pure treasure May 31st 2015
Wind Sprite - Bought with pure treasure June 6th 2015
Plague Sprite - Traded with pure determination items and currencies June 8th 2015
Lightning Sprite - Undergoing payment plan Payment plan finished August 10th 2015
Earth Sprite - Bought with pure gems July 17th 2015
Ice Sprite - Undergoing payment plan Payment plan finished October 11th 2015
Arcane Sprite - Bought with pure gems August 23rd 2015
Fire Sprite - Bought with my soul pure gems August 28th 2015
[item=red-footed akirbeak] - Traded with a set of Forgetools December 29th 2015 [item=golden bantam fangar] - Traded with 4 Noc eggs during NotN 2015
Red-Footed Akirbeak - Traded with a set of Forgetools December 29th 2015
Golden Bantam Fangar - Traded with 4 Noc eggs during NotN 2015
@FeeshyKette I would not mind parting with an extra Shadow sprite, but I am mainly interested in currency (at 1:580 rate). Would you be able to pay the full amount in currency? I will be looking around 2375G or treasure equivalent, or mixed.
@FeeshyKette I would not mind parting with an extra Shadow sprite, but I am mainly interested in currency (at 1:580 rate). Would you be able to pay the full amount in currency? I will be looking around 2375G or treasure equivalent, or mixed.
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
b
b
@Auctor Ooops sorry, almost missed your ping there ;w; Sure, I can do that, would you take 1916 gems and 260kt for your sprite? c:
@Auctor Ooops sorry, almost missed your ping there ;w; Sure, I can do that, would you take 1916 gems and 260kt for your sprite? c:
@FeeshyKette Gladly C: I'll send over the sprite now.
@FeeshyKette Gladly C: I'll send over the sprite now.
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@Auctor Sweet, Thanks so much! ;o;
@Auctor Sweet, Thanks so much! ;o;
Thread open! :D
Thread open! :D
b
b